Check your account email address ×

Maine Kicks Trump Off The Ballot

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dull normal.  Spin left..again?  Hopefully he'll come back.  I liked his brand of twat.  MC is just like Biden.  Mush brained morons.

A few new "trouble makers" in every thread I see.  Some witty...some not.  More not.  Lame.  

Good to see you in one piece Zam...welcome back 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Great back read fellas!

:lol:

SSFB gives a guy a holiday, yet HSR is the root of all evil!

I love this place!

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

:lol:  You have no idea what that word means.

Not at all, but our laws generally improve over  time and are a good starting point.  Slavery is a great example of that and how now owning another human as property isn’t allowed.

Indeed.  We taught to correct those wrong laws.

I don’t necessarily agree.  Certainly there are cases of intersex or hermaphroditism where some treatment may be beneficial.  It’s a bit like the debate on abortion.  Most medical decisions are best between patients and doctors.  Are there good laws that deal with when and how abortion happens?  Yes.  We should have the same framework of when/how minors transitions are handled.

Neal

You'd make a good nazi pawn, even have fact checking by heir goerbles himself.

Fucking moron.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dull normal.  Spin left..again?  Hopefully he'll come back.  I liked his brand of twat.  MC is just like Biden.  Mush brained morons.

A few new "trouble makers" in every thread I see.  Some witty...some not.  More not.  Lame.  

Spin, apparently living in a van isn't all its cracked up to be.  

38 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Great back read fellas!

I love this place!

Hardly any snow to be found so the level of wacky shit is way above normal 

44 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Great back read fellas!

I love this place!

Well I am pretty badass as you can see :lol::lmao::bc:

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Great back read fellas!

I love this place!

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952xusd925y0fnewamfey

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Scared?  WTF?  I came on board to help out with some admin stuff.  I felt no reason to have my "badge" on display as there was no need and I don't need the kind of recognition you crave.  I never had to make any mod threats like you do.  I never used my admin power to push somebody off here.  I never needed that.  I'd rather be seen as "one of the guys" But, I get that you needed that kind of so called "prestige".  Too bad...so sad.  :

What in the sweet fuck are you talking about?  :lol:   Your arguments were mostly just stupid as fuck and were presented as such.  Which reminds me....I need to circle back on your gem on the Muslims.  I'd love to hear a gay man's cheer for that beautiful ideology.

You should have been made into pet food long ago. 

They weren't stupid Zam, you just could not comprehend them. I'd have to spell shit out in such ludicrously basic terms and you'd still move goalposts and shit. It's tired and you're boring.

What gem on the Muslims? A gay man's cheer? I'm an agnostic, why would I be cheering for Islam? I mean I have no problem with it and don't hold old timers and hardliners views against the moderates, same as I do for Christians, but I'm certainly not cheering any religion.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Great back read fellas!

I love this place!

I would hardly say HSR is  the "root of all evil", a complete frothing at the mouth idiot, Most definitely!!..But being the "root of evil" would probably take some intelligence, and that surely doesn't apply in this case..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

They weren't stupid Zam, you just could not comprehend them. I'd have to spell shit out in such ludicrously basic terms and you'd still move goalposts and shit. It's tired and you're boring.

What gem on the Muslims? A gay man's cheer? I'm an agnostic, why would I be cheering for Islam? I mean I have no problem with it and don't hold old timers and hardliners views against the moderates, same as I do for Christians, but I'm certainly not cheering any religion.

You are going to have a hard time selling the "Zam can't read and comprehend" pamphlet.  Your points you thought you were making were mostly senseless and had little actual context more times than not.  You jump all over the place (like you just did here) and it makes for difficult decipher.

Now, my "Muslim" comment was one that I thought I read of yours backing the Palestine terrorists...who are Muslim and are under hardline Muslim extremists (Hamas), of their own accords.  The "Gays for Palestine" shows in so many ways the absolute idiocy on the left.  It's just comical as fuck to me.  Liberals are a complete parody of themselves.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are going to have a hard time selling the "Zam can't read and comprehend" pamphlet.  Your points you thought you were making were mostly senseless and had little actual context more times than not.  You jump all over the place (like you just did here) and it makes for difficult decipher.

Now, my "Muslim" comment was one that I thought I read of yours backing the Palestine terrorists...who are Muslim and are under hardline Muslim extremists (Hamas), of their own accords.  The "Gays for Palestine" shows in so many ways the absolute idiocy on the left.  It's just comical as fuck to me.  Liberals are a complete parody of themselves.

BAHAHAHA! You just sold it yourself by complaining my posts are difficult for you to understand. No one else has that problem :lol: I laid out a basic post and it "made for difficult decipher" for you :lol: Holy shit that's rich.

zoolander.jpg?format=2500w

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

BAHAHAHA! You just sold it yourself by complaining my posts are difficult for you to understand. No one else has that problem :lol: I laid out a basic post and it "made for difficult decipher" for you :lol: Holy shit that's rich.

zoolander.jpg?format=2500w

Most of your posts are very poorly structured. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Most of your posts are very poorly structured. 

They're really not though. Like I said other people do just fine, this is a you problem. You "make for difficult decipher"

I don't support Hamas btw, you would have read that if you could read.

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are going to have a hard time selling the "Zam can't read and comprehend" pamphlet

Actually we sold out when you left and had to print another run. We should have charged more in hindsight.

Now go report back to TBP :lol::bc:

tom-hanks-running-gif.gif

Just now, SSFB said:

lol, Zam is criticizing the posting style of other people. 

Twilight zone. 

YoUJu ST Can'TCOMpreh END whAT heze SaYInG :lol:

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Hardly any snow to be found so the level of wacky shit is way above normal 

The bar keeps getting raised!

50 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I would hardly say HSR is  the "root of all evil", a complete frothing at the mouth idiot, Most definitely!!..But being the "root of evil" would probably take some intelligence, and that surely doesn't apply in this case..

You all make me :lol:

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

They're really not though. Like I said other people do just fine, this is a you problem. You "make for difficult decipher"

I don't support Hamas btw, you would have read that if you could read.

Your grammar sucks but I can still make sense of it.  Maybe it’s because your brain can’t put out a cohesive thought.

58 minutes ago, SSFB said:

lol, Zam is criticizing the posting style of other people. 

Twilight zone. 

:lol2:

06D5B6EB-B48F-4707-A174-E34FF64CC76B.gif.d925a741140335a16cf82ae1779cd429.gif

56 minutes ago, HSR said:

YoUJu ST Can'TCOMpreh END whAT heze SaYInG :lol:

Ceremonial administrator. :lmao:

56 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The bar keeps getting raised!

You all make me :lol:

Seriously, don’t be scared.  Ask him out.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Your grammar sucks but I can still make sense of it.  Maybe it’s because your brain can’t put out a cohesive thought.

:lol2:

06D5B6EB-B48F-4707-A174-E34FF64CC76B.gif.d925a741140335a16cf82ae1779cd429.gif

Ceremonial administrator. :lmao:

Seriously, don’t be scared.  Ask him out.

Here comes the classic Zam backpedal :lol: Can you make sense of it or does it "make for difficult decipher?" And my grammar is fine considering I'm posting in a stylized vernacular on an internet forum not writing and MLA paper. Why don't you rationalize why my posts hurt your wittle baby brain some more though... Posts that don't seem to pose any difficulty to the ENTIRE REST OF THE FORUM :lol: 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Actually we sold out when you left and had to print another run. We should have charged more in hindsight.

Now go report back to TBP :lol::bc:

tom-hanks-running-gif.gif

I logged into TBP about 3-4 times today, about the same as I do here on a normal day.  Your name was at the bottom each time.  Stop being such a fucking weirdo.  :lol: 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Here comes the classic Zam backpedal :lol: Can you make sense of it or does it "make for difficult decipher?" And my grammar is fine considering I'm posting in a stylized vernacular on an internet forum not writing and MLA paper. Why don't you rationalize why my posts hurt your wittle baby brain some more though... Posts that don't seem to pose any difficulty to the ENTIRE REST OF THE FORUM :lol: 

Holy shit.  I counted nine errors.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1