Check your account email address ×

Maine Kicks Trump Off The Ballot

Just now, Zambroski said:

It's fair.  They don't know what he is either.  Errr...it?  Them?  They? Xasadjagt;kjetn?

So same shit as always from you, SMH. 

Try something you haven't used in your previous 88k plus posts please.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nawww...pretty clear you need me here right now.  But, don't worry, you'll be back to acting all "large and in charge" again soon!  

:lol: What a fucking tool.

Yes with Snake and Jimmy missing the clique was down a girl or two. Thanks for filling in. Both positions. 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

So same shit as always from you, SMH. 

Try something you haven't used in your previous 88k plus posts please.

You just lack what it takes.  You always have.  Not sure why you think you all of a sudden have "it".

Nobody has coveted that badge more than you.  In fact, I'd say you'd straight up disappear from here if you didn't have it.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You just lack what it takes.  You always have.  Not sure why you think you all of a sudden have "it".

Nobody has coveted that badge more than you.  In fact, I'd say you'd straight up disappear from here if you didn't have it.

Yet you were wetting your panties when I made you a MOD at HCS :lol:

BTW I'm still here and you ran,just sayin'

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Damn, Mr. Zambrowski, it's good to see you're still alive, the building, remodeling is a conversation I was interested in since we just bought a second home in the epicenter of liberalism and the estimates of remodeling the kitchen has left me a little stunned. But did you ever bring out the Haters.. 😂😂

Edited by airflite1
  • Haha 1

Just now, airflite1 said:

Damn, Mr. Zambrowski, it's good to see you're still alive, the building, remodeling is a conversation I was interested in, we just bought a second home in the epicenter of liberalism and the estimates of remodeling the kitchen has left me a little stunned. But did you ever bring out the Haters.. 😂😂

Hey Air!  :bc: 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit.  HOLY SHIT!  :lol: 

Yup you were over the moon ecstatic with joy and went on a rant about how you were a mod on a corvette site and all the great things you did there. I just let you ramble on like most of your posts :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it certainly appears that your title is strictly ceremonial now anyway.

Laughing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Now you know why he's referred to as the Kamala Harris of FS ... a token #2, among many other attributes.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it certainly appears that your title is strictly ceremonial now anyway.

Laughing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Yes it is, but it still hurts right??

Just now, HSR said:

Yes it is, but it still hurts right??

CEREMONIAL!  :lol: 

Just now, Bontz said:

Now you know why he's referred to as the Kamala Harris of FS ... a token #2, among many other attributes.

Yeah.....I lul'd when I read that.  :bc: 

The mother fucker has completely come uncunted. 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We have a footprint width constraint unless we want to do mega blasting so a two story it is.

The current place has a steep pitch, no snow load issues.

Ah i understand now.

3 hours ago, ckf said:

LOL at the guy that I cut a break from getting a permanent ban list who should be gone. Again, saying that you needed your wife to get you a job isn't insulting your wife. He was insulting you.

Like that’s all he said.  Ffs are you for real right now?!  :lol: 

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

And as usual, pathetic little man takes a stab at family.

You brought up my marriage.  Again.  All I did was repost what you posted about your own wife.  Very classy thing to say about your wife btw in a forum full of strangers.  So no.  

3 hours ago, HSR said:

What rule have I ever broken and where??? Geez dude settle down. I have NEVER crossed the line on here, but you have many times. Why would you ban me??? I was in agreement with ckf not to permaban you as I find you hugely entertaining, why all the hate?

You’ve made more off base cracks about my marriage than any other here and lied about things I’ve ever shared.  Because you’re nothing more than a dirtbag.  Then we have Steve bringing my job into it and accusing me of things that would get me arrested if true.  Your rules are a fucking joke and you know it, particularly since you violate them and give passes to your buddies.

3 hours ago, ckf said:

I told Joel from day one that I would support any decision that he makes. As far as I am concerned he is in charge. I don't need the aggravation right now.

Good.  So back away.  You continue to ignore the problem and are loyal to a guy who’s shitting on you.

• Like 1