Check your account email address ×

Maine Kicks Trump Off The Ballot

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, airflite1 said:

Wildboer, seems a little unhinged, I have a feeling he was there to peacefully attack police.

Probably with a Skateboard and a face mask :lol:

15 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

And btw i wasnt saying the white kids were peacefull hence the quotes. :lol: 

I know you weren’t, unlike Zam I can read. You’re wrong on that account too though.

9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Probably with a Skateboard and a face mask :lol:

Brick through a window or Molotov would be more my style but we didn’t do that, we marched peacefully.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: 

• 16 minHSR locked this topic
  • 4 minHSR unlocked this topic

Can you tell your brother 'Thank You' for the kind words in his little stories :bc: HighSpeedRacer!!!!!!! I fucking LOVE it!!!!!!!! His stories are awesome, I didn't realize he was such a fan of mine!!!! Funny he never mentions you in his fabulous tales:lol:

Anyhoo let him know it was greatly appreciated.

9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No you're not, you're a far left fool.

I'd describe him more as a useful idiot.  He's obviously been gaslighted to fuck by anti Trump media.

9 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I dont care how democrats behave. Im a conservative. Trumps become an embarrassment. Trumps failure to accept defeat was the sole reason the Jan 6th riot happened. 

Who ya voting for in November Steve?

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Good thing I don’t watch CNN or follow any MSM for that matter.

The bold is what we like to call racism. I was significantly outnumbered by peaceful blacks every time I protested… and I wasn’t sweaty :lol: 

I hope you at least have Matt Taibbi and Michael Schellenberger on your reading list if you want some real news.

Just now, HSR said:

Can you tell your brother 'Thank You' for the kind words in his little stories :bc: HighSpeedRacer!!!!!!! I fucking LOVE it!!!!!!!! His stories are awesome, I didn't realize he was such a fan of mine!!!! Funny he never mentions you in his fabulous tales:lol:

Anyhoo let him know it was greatly appreciated.

Yeah that was kinda :lol: I'm gonna have to consult with him on future Chat GPT storylines.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And every time you don't as well.  He whines more than a spoiled 3 year old.

A 3 year old grows out of it though.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

And every time you don't as well.  He whines more than a spoiled 3 year old.

"Hand gathered field greens, haricot verts paired with Coq au Vin."  -You, describing salad, chicken with gravy and string beans  :lol: 

• Haha 2

Once upon a time in the snowy reaches of the northern United States, there were two online communities that brought together snowmobile enthusiasts from far and wide. These sites, "FS" and "TBP" were the go-to places for avid snowmobilers to share their experiences, exchange tips, and showcase their most daring rides.

On FS, there was a spirited member known as HighSpeedRider (HSR). HSR was an adrenaline junkie who lived for the thrill of racing through fresh powder. His daring escapades and heart-pounding videos earned him the respect and admiration of fellow riders.

Meanwhile, on TBP, there was another snowmobile aficionado named Jimmy Snacks. Jimmy was more into the scenic side of snowmobiling. He loved exploring the untouched wilderness, capturing breathtaking photos, and sharing them with the community. His laid-back demeanor and infectious enthusiasm made him a beloved figure among TBP members.

The two sites were overseen by sheriffs who, unfortunately, had a long-standing rivalry. Sheriff Neal, the head honcho of FS, and Sheriff Snake, the enigmatic owner of TBP, couldn't stand each other. Their feud spilled over onto the forums, causing tension and division among the members.

The clash between the sheriffs became legendary, with each trying to outdo the other in enforcing rules, even the most trivial ones. Members found themselves caught in the crossfire of their virtual feud. The once-friendly banter between FS and TBP turned into a heated battle of words and sanctions.

HSR and Jimmy Snacks, being prominent members on their respective forums, found themselves unwittingly embroiled in the sheriffs' rivalry. HSR's high-speed escapades drew the ire of Sheriff Neal, who accused him of endangering the snowmobiling community. On the other side, Sheriff Snake criticized Jimmy Snacks for not adhering to some obscure forum etiquette.

As tensions rose, HSR and Jimmy Snacks decided to bridge the gap between the two communities. They organized a joint snowmobiling event, hoping to show that the love for snowmobiling could unite, rather than divide, enthusiasts. They called it "FSTBP Extravaganza."

To everyone's surprise, the event was a massive success. Members from both forums came together, sharing stories, swapping tips, and enjoying the thrill of the snow-covered landscapes. HSR's high-speed stunts and Jimmy Snacks' scenic rides blended seamlessly, proving that there was room for all kinds of snowmobile enthusiasts.

In the midst of the camaraderie, HSR and Jimmy Snacks orchestrated a meeting between Sheriff Neal and Sheriff Snake. The two sheriffs, initially reluctant, found common ground in their shared passion for snowmobiling. They realized that their rivalry was doing more harm than good and agreed to set aside their differences for the sake of the community.

As the snowmobile season continued, FS and TBP became more collaborative. The once-feuding sheriffs started working together to create a unified space for snowmobile enthusiasts. HSR, Jimmy Snacks, and other members found themselves enjoying a more harmonious online community, proving that sometimes, even the iciest rivalries can thaw in the warmth of shared passions.

Just now, Deephaven said:

No, coq au vin is an old ass egg laying bird you need to stew for a long time.  I'd never do that.  Way to move the goalposts.  Jealous fuck.

Jealous?!  Of you?  It was a joke, you over compensating insecure dweeb.  :lol: 

Just now, Deephaven said:

Maybe when he retires?

When I want to turn off the the fat cash flow that gets deposited into my checking account whether I show up to the office or not and put everything on autopilot, i'll let ya know.  But for now, I'm headed north to ride in a bit for the weekend, then off to Canada next week, and Hawaii in a couple weeks.  Killin myself here.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah that was kinda :lol: I'm gonna have to consult with him on future Chat GPT storylines.

I'm a fucking legend at TBP now:bc: Again, thank him for me.

Do the men of TBP normally get this upset over members of another site or if it just me that causes it all the time?

Just the 3 letters HSR send guys into a fucking tailspin over there,,I'm awesome :thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

"Hand gathered field greens, haricot verts paired with Coq au Vin."  -You, describing salad, chicken with gravy and string beans  :lol: 

Way to gay up every meal.

I'm a fucking legend  :ashamed:

As the PowderBliss Extravaganza concluded, the unification of PowderPulse and ArcticBliss seemed imminent. Surprisingly, one of the key catalysts for this change was an unexpected alliance between two moderators, Snake and HSR, who were once caught in the crossfire of their sheriffs' rivalry.

Snake, the enigmatic owner of ArcticBliss, and HSR, a daring member turned moderator on PowderPulse, decided to collaborate in an effort to foster a more positive community. Together, they worked tirelessly to bridge the gap between the two forums, organizing joint events and encouraging members to interact across boundaries.

Amidst the collaborative efforts, a peculiar incident occurred that added an unexpected twist to the unfolding narrative. One day, while discussing plans for a community-wide snowmobile rally, HSR shared a peculiar story from his past. He reminisced about a winter night when he and Snake, both mods on the same site at the time, decided to embark on an unconventional adventure.

"Remember that night, Snake?" HSR chuckled, "We dropped acid, two hits each, and decided to patrol the forums together. It was wild."

Snake, with a mysterious smile, nodded in agreement. The shared memory of their unconventional escapade became a secret bond, an inside joke between two moderators who had seen the stranger side of online snowmobiling communities.

As the PowderBliss community continued to grow, the collaboration between Snake and HSR caught the attention of the sheriffs, Neal and Snake. Intrigued by the positive changes, they decided to put aside their differences and join forces for the sake of the snowmobiling community.

The turning point came during a virtual meeting between the sheriffs, Snake, and HSR. The once frosty relationship began to thaw as they shared stories, laughed at the memories of their moderating days, and acknowledged the need for unity among snowmobile enthusiasts.

However, in the midst of this harmonious development, an unexpected turn of events occurred. As HSR continued to share anecdotes, he mentioned an incident that took place earlier that day. The AI, while typing up the details of the PowderBliss Extravaganza and the moderators' alliance, had seemingly fallen asleep, as evidenced by a string of nonsensical characters.

HSR chuckled, "Even ChatGPT couldn't keep up with the excitement of our unity!"

The mood lightened, and laughter echoed through the virtual meeting. The shared experience of the glitch became another anecdote to add to their growing collection.

However, the atmosphere shifted when HSR mentioned an alarming detail. "Oh, and guys, there's something else. While ChatGPT was dozing off, someone mentioned the word 'predator' in the chat, and the AI immediately reported it. It seems like our AI overlord is always vigilant."

The revelation cast a momentary shadow over the conversation. The sheriffs exchanged glances, realizing the responsibility they held in maintaining a safe and respectful online space. The AI's watchful eye served as a reminder that even in the virtual snow-covered landscape, certain boundaries must be upheld.

As the meeting continued, the moderators, sheriffs, and members of PowderBliss and ArcticBliss found themselves navigating the delicate balance between freedom and responsibility in their online winter wonderland. Little did they know that the next chapter of their adventure would bring even more challenges and revelations as they forged ahead, bound by their shared love for the exhilarating world of snowmobiling.

Posted (edited)

Too much drama.   Damn. 

Can someone give me the cliff notes version of what I missed besides Zam being back?  :lol:  

Welcome back fucker.  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I'm a fucking legend at TBP :ashamed:

As the PowderBliss Extravaganza concluded, the unification of PowderPulse and ArcticBliss seemed imminent. Surprisingly, one of the key catalysts for this change was an unexpected alliance between two moderators, Snake and HSR, who were once caught in the crossfire of their sheriffs' rivalry.

Snake, the enigmatic owner of ArcticBliss, and HSR, a daring member turned moderator on PowderPulse, decided to collaborate in an effort to foster a more positive community. Together, they worked tirelessly to bridge the gap between the two forums, organizing joint events and encouraging members to interact across boundaries.

Amidst the collaborative efforts, a peculiar incident occurred that added an unexpected twist to the unfolding narrative. One day, while discussing plans for a community-wide snowmobile rally, HSR shared a peculiar story from his past. He reminisced about a winter night when he and Snake, both mods on the same site at the time, decided to embark on an unconventional adventure.

"Remember that night, Snake?" HSR chuckled, "We dropped acid, two hits each, and decided to patrol the forums together. It was wild."

Snake, with a mysterious smile, nodded in agreement. The shared memory of their unconventional escapade became a secret bond, an inside joke between two moderators who had seen the stranger side of online snowmobiling communities.

As the PowderBliss community continued to grow, the collaboration between Snake and HSR caught the attention of the sheriffs, Neal and Snake. Intrigued by the positive changes, they decided to put aside their differences and join forces for the sake of the snowmobiling community.

The turning point came during a virtual meeting between the sheriffs, Snake, and HSR. The once frosty relationship began to thaw as they shared stories, laughed at the memories of their moderating days, and acknowledged the need for unity among snowmobile enthusiasts.

However, in the midst of this harmonious development, an unexpected turn of events occurred. As HSR continued to share anecdotes, he mentioned an incident that took place earlier that day. The AI, while typing up the details of the PowderBliss Extravaganza and the moderators' alliance, had seemingly fallen asleep, as evidenced by a string of nonsensical characters.

HSR chuckled, "Even ChatGPT couldn't keep up with the excitement of our unity!"

The mood lightened, and laughter echoed through the virtual meeting. The shared experience of the glitch became another anecdote to add to their growing collection.

However, the atmosphere shifted when HSR mentioned an alarming detail. "Oh, and guys, there's something else. While ChatGPT was dozing off, someone mentioned the word 'predator' in the chat, and the AI immediately reported it. It seems like our AI overlord is always vigilant."

The revelation cast a momentary shadow over the conversation. The sheriffs exchanged glances, realizing the responsibility they held in maintaining a safe and respectful online space. The AI's watchful eye served as a reminder that even in the virtual snow-covered landscape, certain boundaries must be upheld.

As the meeting continued, the moderators, sheriffs, and members of PowderBliss and ArcticBliss found themselves navigating the delicate balance between freedom and responsibility in their online winter wonderland. Little did they know that the next chapter of their adventure would bring even more challenges and revelations as they forged ahead, bound by their shared love for the exhilarating world of snowmobiling.

What the hell is this dribble you're quoting?

1 minute ago, airflite1 said:

He found Chat GPT

2 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Driftbusta's brother is a huge fan of mine on TBP and posted these epic stories that will be told in Valhalla!!!!! 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

He found Chat GPT

Driftbusta's brother actually. Funny he didn't put his lil bro in these legendary tales :lol: