Check your account email address ×

Maine Kicks Trump Off The Ballot

• Gold Member

Whats great is if this shit is found legal then states with R courts can toss off the D canidates just as easy.  Anyone who thinks this is legal and a smart play needs to be kicked out of our free country.  Fucking gay ass talking points is all this is.  Hear anything about epstiens client list?  Gay sex in the senate?  War in Iraq again?  Iran attacking our navy?  No.  All we hear about is Trump this and Trump that.  Fuck all of it

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I knew when Michigan Democrats successfully got Republicans removed from their own primary, without a peep, this would be a new strategy. Take out the front runner before they can make it to the general.  It worked. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I knew when Michigan Democrats successfully got Republicans removed from their own primary, without a peep, this would be a new strategy. Take out the front runner before they can make it to the general.  It worked. 

They can't win otherwise.  Add just like election fraud, they want it to br too late by the time it's proven to be incorrect.  They are removing the right to fair elections.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yep and what a crock of shit that was

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

They can't win otherwise.  Add just like election fraud, they want it to br too late by the time it's proven to be incorrect.  They are removing the right to fair elections.

Doesn’t sound like Democracy when you tell people you’re saving them from voting for a candidate……does it? :sad:

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

exactly what whitler did to perry johnson ,she knew he was a threat.

• Like 1