Check your account email address ×

Maine Kicks Trump Off The Ballot

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Right to the childish name calling.

I thought you were going to follow my lead and quit acting like a kid???

Quit acting like a kid .... like you?  You put on your 13-year old middle school act every fucking day.  Yeah, you set the bar really high :news:

Go back to your earlier post, where you said, "Must you respond??" ... and take your own advice.

Kamala :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Quit acting like a kid .... like you?  You put on your 13-year old middle school act every fucking day.  Yeah, you set the bar really high :news:

Go back to your earlier post, where you said, "Must you respond??" ... and take your own advice.

Kamala :lol:

Screenshot_20231229_095236_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s never Trumps fault……points to someone and the MAGA lick it up.

91 felony counts.

Still 91 indictments? None of them have turned into convictions, huh? Tik toc 

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

91 felony charges. Snake must be shedding his skin.

0 convictions therefore this shit is clearly wrong but hey keep on hacking.  trumps a huge POS but the insurrection stuff is pure garbage.  run on policy but clearly Biden can't do that as he's a braindead puppet

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

0 convictions therefore this shit is clearly wrong but hey keep on hacking.  trumps a huge POS but the insurrection stuff is pure garbage.  run on policy but clearly Biden can't do that as he's a braindead puppet

Pretty much on par with Trump's continued claims of a stolen election.  Both are garbage.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It’s never Trumps fault……points to someone and the MAGA lick it up.

91 felony counts.

Due process a new concept to you?  He’s entitled to it.  And then we have the concept of prosecutorial abuse.  You don’t need to be Perry Mason to figure it all out.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Pretty much on par with Trump's continued claims of a stolen election.  Both are garbage.

The election had at least 74,000,051 reasons why the public had justified doubts about the outcome.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

The election had at least 74,000,051 reasons why the public had justified doubts about the outcome.

Last I checked doubts aren't facts.  But he has you believing and that's all that matters to Trump.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Last I checked doubts aren't facts.  But he has you believing and that's all that matters to Trump.

Hey you’re free to believe what you want.  I’ve lost track of the # of doubts.  Throw in 92% negative news coverage, fake Russian collusion, his position against the globalists, and the fact that some of you seem to not be very well informed, believe it’s all on the up and up, and that’s all that matters to the globalists and Washington powerbrokers as well.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey you’re free to believe what you want.  I’ve lost track of the # of doubts.  Throw in 92% negative news coverage, fake Russian collusion, his position against the globalists, and the fact that some of you seem to not be very well informed, believe it’s all on the up and up, and that’s all that matters to the globalists and Washington powerbrokers as well.

If only feelings could be argued in a court of law, you’d be the highest paid lawyer.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Just because I don't always agree with you doesn't mean that I am not informed. We are both entitled to have an opinion. That doesn't make either of us right, just different.  :bc:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

This increases his odds of winning though, right?

Absolutely!!!!  :lol:

The more Trump is front and center like this his base digs in even more. Sure he might pick up a few that were on the fence. But at the same time the Dems are doing the same thing. IMO the Dems will turn up in higher numbers.

The abortion issue will still be a factor in 10 short months. .

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Absolutely!!!!  :lol:

The more Trump is front and center like this his base digs in even more. Sure he might pick up a few that were on the fence. But at the same time the Dems are doing the same thing. IMO the Dems will turn up in higher numbers.

The abortion issue will still be a factor in 10 short months. .

Yes it will be. And will matter with the younger generations. That is also the same generation that is pissed at Biden over Israel . 

I think the only thing any of us know is it sure will be an intersting election.

Dont get me wrong it has been the lesser of 2 evils most of my voting life , but this time it is 2 front runners hardly anyone wants.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, ckf said:

Just because I don't always agree with you doesn't mean that I am not informed. We are both entitled to have an opinion. That doesn't make either of us right, just different.  :bc:

If you were going to try and draw equivalence to how Trump has behaved versus his political adversaries, then yes, I would say you were not very well informed.  That is not to say that you are not free to not like the guy.  The Democrats are playing a very dangerous game right now, and we would all be very wise to recognize that.

I am done having conversations with people who have been getting pissed on for six years and still think it is rain. If you can’t see by now, why Trump presents such a threat to the powers that be, and the danger that this represents , there is no point in having a conversation.  The biggest laugher to me is thinking that people are going to turn out in record numbers to vote for Biden.  My God.

• Like 1