Check your account email address ×

Polaris factory rider crashes into dog team in Alaska

AK440

55 minutes ago, AK440 said:

That's the best you can do after a vacation? Pathetic. You better help your buddies out, they are all failing miserably in this thread. 

we saw a lot of stray dogs on vacation, a few hit by cars.  should I start a new thread about it?

8 hours ago, AK440 said:

Deflection is a tactic people use when they realize they lost their argument. 

so a dog will wander infront of a car and get hit, but perform amazing feats to dodge a snowmobile???

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, krom said:

so a dog will wander infront of a car and get hit, but perform amazing feats to dodge a snowmobile???

I'm trying to figure out if this is about his love of sled dogs or hatred of Polaris?  Strange fellow... 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

we saw a lot of stray dogs on vacation, a few hit by cars.  should I start a new thread about it?

8 hours ago, krom said:

A939E675-3A09-4C19-95B5-975FEBD486C1.jpeg

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

speaking of weak responses... 9_9

you ever eaten dog... or better yet, horse?  just whale or seal blubber?  when's the last time you visited a dentist?

My friend from Vietnam told some girl that was crying over her cat that just died, that cat is tasty, asked if he could have it, and to quit crying over a dead cat. Then the fight started. I am sure he has ate a dog or some other fucked up food because he will eat anything 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, AK440 said:

This article interviewed the musher and dug deeper into the story. The dipshit Polaris factory rider was hauling ass, didn’t render aid and they took off. Just as I suspected. 

https://craigmedred.news/2023/12/15/canine-road-kill/

The way I read the article,  the guy took off after the musher told him to go get help. The rider did stop, it wasn't a hit a run like you implied.

Edited by MnDean

6 minutes ago, MnDean said:

The way I read the article,  the guy took off after the musher told him to go get help. The rider did stop, it wasn't a hit a run like you implied.

Well, that's because you have reading comprehension ... you're not an emotional, angry, drunken Alaskan who takes everything out of context.  Oh, and you can probably post pictures here too :lol2:

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Well, that's because you have reading comprehension ... you're not an emotional, angry, drunken Alaskan who takes everything out of context.  Oh, and you can probably post pictures here too :lol2:

Think of the outrage if the snowmobile would have been a Rush model.

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, MnDean said:

You need to reread the article again. Maybe get help from someone this time. 

On 12/21/2023 at 4:00 PM, Tripleflipper said:

You are one stupid fuck stick. If said sled was speeding, or being ridden erratically,  or on the wrong side of the trail, or had some one on the handle bars, etc, don't you think the musher would have reported that to the police. And in the article the police said no charges were being laid. You best get on to the next bottle of washer fluid.

How could there be a hard mph number, was there radar out that night. Sounds like you must of been there with all the mis-information you are providing. Get where I'm going with this. You were not there so anything you glean from the articles is pure speculation

Excessive speed was not reported by the police, so it is NOT A FACT dumb ass. You make Jimwit look like a genius

Dumbass #1

On 12/20/2023 at 12:45 PM, fortune46x said:

Dumbass #2

On 12/17/2023 at 6:47 PM, Not greg b said:

When you run over a pack of dogs chained together with a 700 pound machine, things are going to die at any speed. 

Dumbass #3

On 12/17/2023 at 10:56 PM, Deephaven said:

Why?  Because you jump to conclusions everyone should just follow suit?  Lots of things could have led to it.  Nothing in the article states what you are implying 

Dumbass #4

On 12/18/2023 at 11:01 AM, krom said:

Musher would have known about the sled, long long before it got there and could have moved to the side....

Dumbass #5

The musher states in the article the guy and group that hit him were “hauling ass”. So, until you post something, anything from a source that was there that states otherwise ya just got owned. :owned: :crow:

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

Dumbass #1

Dumbass #2

Dumbass #3

Dumbass #4

Dumbass #5

The musher states in the article the guy and group that hit him were “hauling ass”. So, until you post something, anything from a source that was there that states otherwise ya just got owned. :owned: :crow:

I bet youre fun at parties. 

Edited by fortune46x
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, AK440 said:

Dumbass #1

Dumbass #2

Dumbass #3

Dumbass #4

Dumbass #5

The musher states in the article the guy and group that hit him were “hauling ass”. So, until you post something, anything from a source that was there that states otherwise ya just got owned. :owned:  

Everyone one that uses that road in the winter knows the risks, you are just trying too turn this into something more than an accident.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, AK440 said:

Dumbass #1

Dumbass #2

Dumbass #3

Dumbass #4

Dumbass #5

because the musher has no reason to lie, and is a reilable source of honest information, because he wasn't involved..
BTW "hauling ass" according to the musher doesn't mean, any more than if the slide rider said the dog jumped out in front of him

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Boonbocker1 said:

"Hauling ass"  how does one quantify that?

Well, he was a test rider, everyone knows they run flat out wfo all day everyday

1 hour ago, Boonbocker1 said:

"Hauling ass"  how does one quantify that?

When I read the article, I laughed at the reference to hauling ass being anything over 30mph ... and possibly even over 50mph.  Quite the standards of describing hauling ass!! 

• Haha 1