Check your account email address ×

Polaris factory rider crashes into dog team in Alaska

AK440

3 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

Again, it didn't mention this particular sled was speeding. I didn't read anywhere that this particular rider was hauling ass while testing the sled. I guess if some previous sleds were speeding then they all must be. Is the air thinner in Alaska and does it impact long time residents more 

People involved were saying the same test rider passed by the dog sled several times earlier so he was aware dog teams were in the area. It was on Facebook and naturally I can’t find the post because Facebook sucks dick for that. 

Exactly how fast do you think a sled has to be going to kill a dog and injure 3 others? It’s obvious the dipshit Polaris factory rider couldn’t swerve to miss the dog team or brake in time. How exactly you determine this didn’t involve excessive speed is beyond me. :wtf: :handjob:

2 hours ago, AK440 said:

Exactly how fast do you think a sled has to be going to kill a dog and injure 3 others?

Did 2 dogs come back to life?? Your link clearly says 3 killed one injured. Were you too happy for a gotcha on Polaris to even read it??? How fast do you have to be going to totally miss the real point of the article? 

flame on..  but you don't have to be going that fast to hit and kill a dog..  and if you hit one, your going to get others, as they are about touching each other and strapped together..  even if you just clip one, your going to pull the rest of the team and the sled with you

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Did 2 dogs come back to life?? Your link clearly says 3 killed one injured. Were you too happy for a gotcha on Polaris to even read it??? How fast do you have to be going to totally miss the real point of the article? 

Ummm gee dipfuck, they’ve been updating the articles as more news comes available. Are you happy there are three dead dogs now because a dumbass ON YOUR BRAND killed them for riding like a jack ass? 

59 minutes ago, krom said:

flame on..  but you don't have to be going that fast to hit and kill a dog..  and if you hit one, your going to get others, as they are about touching each other and strapped together..  even if you just clip one, your going to pull the rest of the team and the sled with you

I’ve seen dogs fly out of the back of pickup trucks hit the ground hard, roll and get up just fine. Dogs are really tough. A sled going 20 mph then braking wouldn’t have killed so many animals. It’s all about speed.

20 minutes ago, AK440 said:

I’ve seen dogs fly out of the back of pickup trucks hit the ground hard, roll and get up just fine. Dogs are really tough. A sled going 20 mph then braking wouldn’t have killed so many animals. It’s all about speed.

You need to be ended!

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I hope you die very painfully. You truly are pond scum. My dog is more valuable than your pathetic life.

ZR6000RR trying to conjure death spells towards people on the internet…

58CED573-7223-424F-ADCB-3E1589576EB8.png

12 hours ago, HSR said:

He obviously missed the point. Focused on the brand involved and likely wet himself while doing his gotcha post.

• Like 2