Check your account email address ×

Polaris factory rider crashes into dog team in Alaska

AK440

7 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

He obviously missed the point. Focused on the brand involved and likely wet himself while doing his gotcha post.

You obviously missed that they updated the article. Two of the injured dogs later died. But in your rush to try and bash me you made yourself look fucking stupid. :lol::owned:

16 hours ago, AK440 said:

You obviously missed that they updated the article. Two of the injured dogs later died. But in your rush to try and bash me you made yourself look fucking stupid. :lol::owned:

Nowhere did it say this particular sled was speeding. If it does, show me. Until then get over your fucking stupidity and move on.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

Nowhere did it say this particular sled was speeding. If it does, show me. Until then get over your fucking stupidity and move on.

Tell me Einstein, how exactly does a sled kill three dogs by running them over at 5 mph. Please, enlighten me as to how fast you think this sled was going? 

8A467344-465B-4ED1-A601-E5BE2416F607.png

• Gold Member
33 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Tell me Einstein, how exactly does a sled kill three dogs by running them over at 5 mph. Please, enlighten me as to how fast you think this sled was going? 

So still no outrage at the Alaskan who crashed into a Dog team? 

Just the Factory Poo rider who did it from MN gets you mad. Gotcha . 

9_9

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

Can't tell you, wasn't there, didn't see it. Authorities said nothing about this specific incident that there was any speeding. Yet you conclude there is, on ZERO fucking evidence. 20 mph as an example is not speeding and would have resulted in a deadly outcome. You sir are a fucking dummy. Done arguing with you.

59 minutes ago, Tripleflipper said:

Can't tell you, wasn't there, didn't see it. Authorities said nothing about this specific incident that there was any speeding. Yet you conclude there is, on ZERO fucking evidence. 20 mph as an example is not speeding and would have resulted in a deadly outcome. You sir are a fucking dummy. Done arguing with you.

So 20 mph is your answer. Don’t you think any reasonable person would conclude that by riding at the same speed as required in a school zone the Polaris factory rider would have had ample time to swerve away from the dog team or brake, or a combination of the two? Do you really believe a sled would KILL three dogs at 20 mph? 

How would a sled have killed three dogs at 20 mph? :handjob::wtf:

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

So still no outrage at the Alaskan who crashed into a Dog team? 

Just the Factory Poo rider who did it from MN gets you mad. Gotcha . 

9_9

So the typical drunk idiot hits a dog team earlier in the year. Shocker.

The factory Polaris rider should have known better. It’s as simple as that. Don’t treat public trails as a race course, particularly when the moron passed by the dog sled earlier in the day. He was aware others were using the trail yet still managed to hit them. 

What excuse is next? “Well he woulda slowed down but he was fucking around with the 7S display and smashed right into them”. It’s not the factory rider’s fault, he had an incoming text or call and had to take it while riding. :smack:

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, AK440 said:

So the typical drunk idiot hits a dog team earlier in the year. Shocker.

The factory Polaris rider should have known better. It’s as simple as that. Don’t treat public trails as a race course, particularly when the moron passed by the dog sled earlier in the day. He was aware others were using the trail yet still managed to hit them. 

What excuse is next? “Well he woulda slowed down but he was fucking around with the 7S display and smashed right into them”. It’s not the factory rider’s fault, he had an incoming text or call and had to take it while riding. :smack:

Obviously it was his fault . Not denying that. Not making excuses either. I am sure he wishes he did things different that day. 

Shitty situation all around . But it was an accident . So let the courts/insurance handle it, Polaris I am sure will pay in the end. And most likely think different about testing on public trails going forward. 

On 12/16/2023 at 4:50 PM, AK440 said:

So 20 mph is your answer. Don’t you think any reasonable person would conclude that by riding at the same speed as required in a school zone the Polaris factory rider would have had ample time to swerve away from the dog team or brake, or a combination of the two? Do you really believe a sled would KILL three dogs at 20 mph? 

How would a sled have killed three dogs at 20 mph? :handjob::wtf:

Stand out on trail and get hit at 20mph and get back to me on how dogs were killed.

was a hill or blind corner involved?

tragic outcome and those involved know what happened.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, X2700 said:

Stand out on trail and get hit at 20mph and get back to me on how dogs were killed.

was a hill or blind corner involved?

tragic outcome and those involved know what happened.

Why would someone run into you at 20 mph? At that speed both you and the rider have plenty of time to react, brake and swerve away. If there was a hill or blind corner it’s even more inexcusable. The Polaris factory dipfuck should have been riding for conditions, especially considering his job depends on it and the lawyer for the musher is just going to see deep pockets from Polaris. 

6 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Why would someone run into you at 20 mph? At that speed both you and the rider have plenty of time to react, brake and swerve away. If there was a hill or blind corner it’s even more inexcusable. The Polaris factory dipfuck should have been riding for conditions, especially considering his job depends on it and the lawyer for the musher is just going to see deep pockets from Polaris. 

Your buddy Jimwit nearly totalled his Cat at 15mph.

• Haha 1

On 12/16/2023 at 3:16 PM, AK440 said:

When you run over a pack of dogs chained together with a 700 pound machine, things are going to die at any speed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

When you run over a pack of dogs chained together with a 700 pound machine, things are going to die at any speed. 

It didn’t say the guy was riding an S4 :lol:

I find it fascinating that guys don’t want to admit excessive speed was the cause of this accident.

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Why?  Because you jump to conclusions everyone should just follow suit?  Lots of things could have led to it.  Nothing in the article states what you are implying 

I gave up arguing this point with the mental midget, like banging your head on the wall. As X2700 said, only those involved know what happened. Anything else is pure speculation

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Why?  Because you jump to conclusions everyone should just follow suit?  Lots of things could have led to it.  Nothing in the article states what you are implying 

6 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

I gave up arguing this point with the mental midget, like banging your head on the wall. As X2700 said, only those involved know what happened. Anything else is pure speculation

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Mental midget is an understatement.  

Bwahahaha! You two are complete, mindless morons who believe anything Polaris says. Do you really think Polaris is going to admit their rider was at fault? The same factory dipfuck with his group that passed back and forth by these sled teams “many, many times”. It was 5:30pm, that’s nighttime dark in Alaska. Their speed should have been at putt putt levels on a well used trail that they saw dog sleds on. 20 mph would have been reasonable as they wouldn’t have been out running their headlights. Once the troopers finish their investigation and the Polaris rider is found to be at fault are you finally going to admit the dumb ass was riding too fast for conditions?
https://www.fox9.com/news/3-sled-dogs-killed-1-hurt-in-crash-with-polaris-snowmobile-test-rider

You two also likely believe that 9R’s don’t foul plugs. There is no clutch issue with 850’s and all the recalls Polaris has made are nonsense, just a bunch of gov’t mandated BS. 

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

Bwahahaha! You two are complete, mindless morons who believe anything Polaris says. Do you really think Polaris is going to admit their rider was at fault? The same factory dipfuck with his group that passed back and forth by these sled teams “many, many times”. It was 5:30pm, that’s nighttime dark in Alaska. Their speed should have been at putt putt levels on a well used trail that they saw dog sleds on. 20 mph would have been reasonable as they wouldn’t have been out running their headlights. Once the troopers finish their investigation and the Polaris rider is found to be at fault are you finally going to admit the dumb ass was riding too fast for conditions?
https://www.fox9.com/news/3-sled-dogs-killed-1-hurt-in-crash-with-polaris-snowmobile-test-rider

You two also likely believe that 9R’s don’t foul plugs. There is no clutch issue with 850’s and all the recalls Polaris has made are nonsense, just a bunch of gov’t mandated BS. 

Musher would have known about the sled, long long before it got there and could have moved to the side....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, krom said:

Musher would have known about the sled, long long before it got there and could have moved to the side....

So it’s the musher’s fault he got hit? How do you know he didn’t try to get out of the way?

Maybe Polaris should sue the musher for using a public trail and getting into their factory rider’s way. I mean WTF? It’s Polaris! They like to use free public trails to test their shit and everyone else should just stay home for the day while Poo uses it as their private racetrack. 

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

So it’s the musher’s fault he got hit? How do you know he didn’t try to get out of the way?

Maybe Polaris should sue the musher for using a public trail and getting into their factory rider’s way. I mean WTF? It’s Polaris! They like to use free public trails to test their shit and everyone else should just stay home for the day while Poo uses it as their private racetrack. 

bold.  How do you know none of the dogs were on the wrong side??

You must trip on your pussy lips, they are so swollen.

Everyone uses every public trail as their own private race track, You and jimwit are the only 2 who don't go over 20 mph.

Sled rider fucked up for sure, but you need to set down the washer fluid and take a deep breath

Edited by krom
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, krom said:

bold.  How do you know none of the dogs were on the wrong side??

You must trip on your pussy lips, they are so swollen.

Everyone uses every public trail as their own private race track, You and jimwit are the only 2 who don't go over 20 mph.

Sled rider fucked up for sure, but you need to set down the washer fluid and take a deep breath

Dont drag me into this you twat. I feel bad for the dogs and their handlers. No ones fault. BTW? You need to quit embarrassing yourself on speed. You have no idea how fast I ride. Just makes you a true Lucy.

you dragged yourself in, I said jimwit, not @ZR6000RR

BTW Everyone knows you ride like old people fuck, you crashed at  under 30 mph on a lake, and harp on the 50 mph speed limit.

Also every time you are called out on your bullshit, and offered a chance to prove you can ride, you pussy out.

Edited by krom
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, krom said:

you dragged yourself in, I said jimwit, not @ZR6000RR

BTW Everyone knows you ride like old people fuck, you crashed at  under 30 mph on a lake, and harp on the 50 mph speed limit.

Also every time you are called out on your bullshit, and offered a chance to prove you can ride, you pussy out.

Kind of a judgemental fuck aren't you. Typical ass hole from New York attitude.  Go fuck yourself. You TWAT!