Check your account email address ×

Polaris factory rider crashes into dog team in Alaska

AK440

It’s called riding under control on a public 

4 hours ago, HSR said:

Man three dogs killed and another injured :sad: Not a single fucking thing to laugh about in that link. Just terrible and the owners must be distraught.

It’s called riding under control on a public trail. The fucking retard Polaris factory rider should’ve known better. Maybe dipfucks from Minnesota should test in Minnesota. Oh that’s right, they don’t still don’t have any snow. :lol:

1 minute ago, AK440 said:

It’s called riding under control on a public trail. The fucking retard Polaris factory rider should’ve known better. Maybe dipfucks from Minnesota should test in Minnesota. Oh that’s right, they don’t still don’t have any snow. :lol:

I am guessing the test rider is local to Alaska and not from Minnesota. Most of the test riders are randoms they hire to put miles on a sled and they don’t pay them much. Hell it may have been an iron dog team they were using. The secret squirrel projects don’t get sent out to the test riders. People like Levi and burandt work in those with the engineers. 

28 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I am guessing the test rider is local to Alaska and not from Minnesota. Most of the test riders are randoms they hire to put miles on a sled and they don’t pay them much. Hell it may have been an iron dog team they were using. The secret squirrel projects don’t get sent out to the test riders. People like Levi and burandt work in those with the engineers. 

The Alaska Troopers state in the news article the rider was from Minnesota. 

47 minutes ago, AK440 said:

You have to be in the top 3 of stupid  fuckers on here. kROM, Deepthroat and now you. Knawful will fight it out with you. Read the fucking story. I would have preferred you dead over the dogs. 

3 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

You have to be in the top 3 of stupid  fuckers on here. kROM, Deepthroat and now you. Knawful will fight it out with you. Read the fucking story. I would have preferred you dead over the dogs. 

Did I hit the dog team while riding a sled ya dipfuck? 

Sounds like you are defending a Polaris employee who of all people should’ve known better than to be speeding on a public, multiuse trail. Maybe Polaris should have a private, closed course testing facility like Yamaha had in Wisconsin rather than testing their machines on public trails. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AK440 said:

Did I hit the dog team while riding a sled ya dipfuck? 

Sounds like you are defending a Polaris employee who of all people should’ve known better than to be speeding on a public, multiuse trail. Maybe Polaris should have a private, closed course testing facility like Yamaha had in Wisconsin rather than testing their machines on public trails. 

Read this sad story a couple of times and didn't see anything about this specific sled speeding. Very sad to see an outcome like this and sad to see commenters making shit up. Don't even know if the dog sled team had reflectors or anything to light them up in the darkness. I feel terrible for the dog sled owner, this is heart breaking.

Edited by Tripleflipper
  • Like 2

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Tripleflipper said:

Read this sad story a couple of times and didn't see anything about this specific sled speeding. Very sad to see an outcome like this and sad to see commenters making shit up. Don't even know if the dog sled team had reflectors or anything to light them up in the darkness. I feel terrible for the dog sled owner, this is heart breaking.

And said this is the second collision recently with a Dog team . The other being an Alaskan Snowmobiler.....

Sure seems like these Dog teams need lights of some sort if they are on the trail with Snowmobilers, ATVs etc. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I'm married , there's only one lady for this guy.

Lots of man meat for you, FAG.

Only Gay people call others gay. Guys who call people cunts, hate woman. Makes you super gay!

4 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

On the bold, The ADN article was just updated one hour ago. It mentions problems with speeding snowmachines. Hitting & killing one dog and then injuring 3 others didn’t happen at 5 mph. It’s bullshit something like this even happened. A factory rider should be on their best behavior at all times. You want to haul ass on a sled while testing it, do it on a closed course. Don’t come up here from Minnesota and endanger people in Alaska.

https://alaskapublic.org/2023/12/13/snowmachiner-who-struck-team-on-denali-highway-works-for-polaris-troopers-say/

Now all sledders are going to have to deal with increased Trooper patrols and harassment along this area because on an idiot from Minnesota. Shit like this can get an area shut down to motorized. Polaris can stay in Minnesota to test their recall ridden junk. 

Edited by AK440
Updated article

Serious question because I honestly have no clue - is there not any type of warning light on mushers or the sled , or even the dog harnesses at night ?

we had the same issue here with Amish and buggies and now they are required to have reflectors and lights/lanterns after a collision killed two kids over a blind hill in a buggy.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

Serious question because I honestly have no clue - is there not any type of warning light on mushers or the sled , or even the dog harnesses at night ?

we had the same issue here with Amish and buggies and now they are required to have reflectors and lights/lanterns after a collision killed two kids over a blind hill in a buggy.

The couple I’ve come up on here during the day haven’t had any sort of lightning that I noticed no idea on the rules in Alaska. Horrible story but I can easily see how it could happen even without speed involved.

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

On the bold, The ADN article was just updated one hour ago. It mentions problems with speeding snowmachines. Hitting & killing one dog and then injuring 3 others didn’t happen at 5 mph. It’s bullshit something like this even happened. A factory rider should be on their best behavior at all times. You want to haul ass on a sled while testing it, do it on a closed course. Don’t come up here from Minnesota and endanger people in Alaska.

https://alaskapublic.org/2023/12/13/snowmachiner-who-struck-team-on-denali-highway-works-for-polaris-troopers-say/

Now all sledders are going to have to deal with increased Trooper patrols and harassment along this area because on an idiot from Minnesota. Shit like this can get an area shut down to motorized. Polaris can stay in Minnesota to test their recall ridden junk. 

Again, it didn't mention this particular sled was speeding. I didn't read anywhere that this particular rider was hauling ass while testing the sled. I guess if some previous sleds were speeding then they all must be. Is the air thinner in Alaska and does it impact long time residents more