Check your account email address ×

Polaris factory rider crashes into dog team in Alaska

AK440

3 hours ago, krom said:

bold.  How do you know none of the dogs were on the wrong side??

You must trip on your pussy lips, they are so swollen.

Everyone uses every public trail as their own private race track, You and jimwit are the only 2 who don't go over 20 mph.

Sled rider fucked up for sure, but you need to set down the washer fluid and take a deep breath

Nothing in the musher’s Facebook comments say anything that he did anything wrong. 

I don’t give two shits whether private people ride too fast on public trails. This is no different than what happens on a public road. You or someone else causes an accident driving a company rig and things get very different. I’m kind of amazed at how the brand loyal dipshits can’t see fault in what a Polaris employee did. Since you’re now so unhappy with Cat tyou are jumping on the Poo bandwagon. That’s pretty goddamn funny! :lol:

22 hours ago, AK440 said:

It didn’t say the guy was riding an S4 :lol:

I find it fascinating that guys don’t want to admit excessive speed was the cause of this accident.

Find me a modern 2 stroke snowmobile with gas in it, loaded with snow and someone sitting one it that doesn’t weight more the 700 pounds. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, krom said:

You must trip on your pussy lips, they are so swollen.

ROFL.

4 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Dont drag me into this you twat. I feel bad for the dogs and their handlers. No ones fault. BTW? You need to quit embarrassing yourself on speed. You have no idea how fast I ride. Just makes you a true Lucy.

You almost totaled your sled hitting something going 15mph.  Obviously that is too fast for you.  AK would be a perfect riding partner for you.

7 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Find me a modern 2 stroke snowmobile with gas in it, loaded with snow and someone sitting one it that doesn’t weight more the 700 pounds. 

A Khaos 155 is 514lbs wet, ready to ride. How far are you going to move the goal posts? Is it Harley rider demo week? Was the Polaris rider hauling around free weights from his home gym?  The Polaris rider was testing steel skis, cleated track, a 1980’s style water logged foam seat and prototype steel tub and fiberglass cowling? 

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

ROFL.

You almost totaled your sled hitting something going 15mph.  Obviously that is too fast for you.  AK would be a perfect riding partner for you.

Cool story bro. You aren’t riding shit right now since you don’t have any snow. I have tons of snow and have been riding since mid November. 

13 hours ago, AK440 said:

So it’s the musher’s fault he got hit? How do you know he didn’t try to get out of the way?

Maybe Polaris should sue the musher for using a public trail and getting into their factory rider’s way. I mean WTF? It’s Polaris! They like to use free public trails to test their shit and everyone else should just stay home for the day while Poo uses it as their private racetrack. 

How do you know the sled was speeding, LMAO

Edited by Tripleflipper

13 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Bullshit.  You don't even own a sled.

Ohooo, ohooo, let me post photos of my new sled and all my snow so some rando in buttfuck MN knows I have it. 

How’s it feel to have so much money tied up in snowmobiles you can’t ride? Fucking epic snow conditions in MN, just like I predicted. Only a complete idiot would own a new sled where you live. Dreaming of the day you get a whole 2” of snow to be allowed by the government to ride on trails. No wonder you guy keep voting for libtards. 

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

How’s it feel to have so much money tied up in snowmobiles?

Feels good.  Not a consequential amount of money.  Dollar per smiles is hugely in favor of the smile.  Too bad you can't afford a sled worth riding.  Must suck looking at snow and hating your machine.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Feels good.  Not a consequential amount of money.  Dollar per smiles is hugely in favor of the smile.  Too bad you can't afford a sled worth riding.  Must suck looking at snow and hating your machine.

:lol::lol2::lolz:On the bold. total shit conditions

2FA96AD4-8A06-492F-9086-B12B3C3CEB3C.png

Brags about epic snow conditions, but the riding he does consists of riding from his dilapidated double wide to the liquor store and back.  Or over to the other end of town to barter with some dude for 6 pieces of lumber to try and patch said double wide's siding.  That is, if his Nytro is even running.

Meanwhile, we've got shit for snow now but by the time the season is over we'll have guys with 3000-4000 miles of riding fantastic trails here in the Midwest.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Meanwhile, we've got shit for snow now but by the time the season is over we'll have guys with 3000-4000 miles of riding fantastic trails here in the Midwest.

That’s all your going to have for this season. It’s an El Niño year dipshit. :lol2:

CC3A6F9F-F97A-42E8-959F-7D98BA2D3AC0.jpeg

56F1B21F-D5C0-4D77-8985-C834D85F9008.jpeg

Edited by AK440

18 hours ago, Not greg b said:

18 hours ago, AK440 said:

A Khaos 155 is 514lbs wet, ready to ride. How far are you going to move the goal posts? Is it Harley rider demo week? Was the Polaris rider hauling around free weights from his home gym?  The Polaris rider was testing steel skis, cleated track, a 1980’s style water logged foam seat and prototype steel tub and fiberglass cowling? 

514 +186 = 700 lbs, How many adults you know weigh less than 185 fully dressed in gear???

A Khaos 155 with jimwith on it is around 800 lbs, then add snow

Edited by krom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 12/14/2023 at 9:08 PM, AK440 said:

I’ve seen dogs fly out of the back of pickup trucks hit the ground hard, roll and get up just fine. Dogs are really tough. A sled going 20 mph then braking wouldn’t have killed so many animals. It’s all about speed.

I know this is a massive stretch for somone of your intelect, but there is a huge difference between jumping out of a vehicle and bouncing/rolling/skidding to a stop, and being hit by a moving object.
Jump out of a truck at 20 onto the road, then try again, but this time jump into a bridge abutment before hitting the ground, or stand in front of a car driving 20 and let us know if its the same..

• Like 3

4 hours ago, krom said:

I know this is a massive stretch for somone of your intelect, but there is a huge difference between jumping out of a vehicle and bouncing/rolling/skidding to a stop, and being hit by a moving object.
Jump out of a truck at 20 onto the road, then try again, but this time jump into a bridge abutment before hitting the ground, or stand in front of a car driving 20 and let us know if its the same..

Are you actually this stupid in person? Explain how someone going 20 mph manages to hit a dog team they were aware was on the trail? Do you run over children all the time in school zones going 20 mph? 

You should probably stop fighting with Jimwit all the time. Being drug down to his level over and over has the retard rubbing off in a bad way. 

44 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Are you actually this stupid in person? Explain how someone going 20 mph manages to hit a dog team they were aware was on the trail? Do you run over children all the time in school zones going 20 mph? 

You should probably stop fighting with Jimwit all the time. Being drug down to his level over and over has the retard rubbing off in a bad way. 

There is the intellect I was expecting...
Way to completely miss the entire point of the post Einstein

20 mph was a theoretical example, I picked a number low enough that you would live, in case you had the balls to try it.

The point is that you seeing a dog fall out of a truck at whatever speed and the dog surviving, is absolutely not comparable to a dog being hit by a moving object at the same speed.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, krom said:

20 mph was a theoretical example, I picked a number low enough that you would live, in case you had the balls to try it.

The point is that you seeing a dog fall out of a truck at whatever speed and the dog surviving, is absolutely not comparable to a dog being hit by a moving object at the same speed.

He will never get the point, go back thru the history of this thread. Missed points throughout. It's like arguing with a squash, although I think the squash has a higher IQ.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, EvilBird said:

AK440 is taking a beating:lol:

You had to edit a 5 word sentence, how incompetent are you at typing words? :stoned:

16 hours ago, krom said:

Krom… the only person on earth who’s never watched some dude get hit by a car in a street take over vid.

https://www.TikTok.com/t/ZT8HbNrvY/ 

So WTF Krom? The dude got up and walked away. Did we just see a zombie? Was that his ghost? 

Maybe quit drinking and smoking your brain cells away since Textron took over Cat and evidently destroyed your life.