Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner????

ckf

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I forgot one of the ingredients.  Figures he'd call me on it.  :lol: 

You are easy to call out.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Pomodero is literally Italian for tomatoes.

Exactly why it is funny.  Last week his attempt to act fancy was great.  Stating he had Tuscan pork bolognese, lol.  No such thing, bolognese is from Bologna.  In Tuscany they make ragu di carne which is a meat sauce, but is definitely not bolognese.  Adding zucchini to it is also hilarious and gross.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

You are easy to call out.

Exactly why it is funny.  Last week his attempt to act fancy was great.  Stating he had Tuscan pork bolognese, lol.  No such thing, bolognese is from Bologna.  In Tuscany they make ragu di carne which is a meat sauce, but is definitely not bolognese.  Adding zucchini to it is also hilarious and gross.

Act fancy?  You’re kidding and not looking in a mirror right now, right?   It was in a Hello Fresh meal kit….take it up with them chef dipshit.:lol:  And to think Ckf warned me not to fuck up the much vaunted dinner thread.  You guys crack me up….three of yas are like a bunch of ankle biter yip yip dogs.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Act fancy?  You’re kidding and not looking in a mirror right now, right?   It was in a Hello Fresh meal kit….take it up with them chef dipshit.:lol:  And to think Ckf warned me not to fuck up the much vaunted dinner thread.  You guys crack me up….three of yas are like a bunch of ankle biter yip yip dogs.  :lol: 

Was Trump Jr's face on the package at least?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

It was in a Hello Fresh meal kit….take it up with them chef dipshit. 

According to their website the only thing they label bolognese and tuscan is the vegetarian seitan version.  So you added Tuscan to feign intelligence.  Nice work fancy pants.

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

According to their website the only thing they label bolognese and tuscan is the vegetarian seitan version.  So you added Tuscan to feign intelligence.  Nice work fancy pants.

K now you’re just being creepy and weird.  You think I’d make something like that up?  You do realize they have new recipes each week, right?  Christ you guys even fucked up the dinner thread. Bravo. SMH. 😂. I should have mentioned the swanky wedding we were at this weekend in Watch Hill RI, but you would have really lost your shit if I told you how awesome the food and apps were!  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

K now you’re just being creepy and weird.  You think I’d make something like that up?  You do realize they have new recipes each week, right?  Christ you guys even fucked up the dinner thread. Bravo. SMH. 😂. I should have mentioned the swanky wedding we were at this weekend in Watch Hill RI, but you would have really lost your shit if I told you how awesome the food and apps were!  

You're problem is you act like no one but you does these things. 

From what I recall it was you who started it with DH awhile back. Think you even got banned for it.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're problem is you act like no one but you does these things. 

From what I recall it was you who started it with DH awhile back. Think you even got banned for it.

I started it?!  Not true. :lol: Did you read that?   Your problem is you never remember who started in first with the over the line comments.  If you guys wanna behave like dirtbags, I will treat you like a dirtbag.  Behave like a reasonably mature adult, and we can insult each other without crossing lines.

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I started it?!  Not true. :lol: Did you read that?   Your problem is you never remember who started in first with the over the line comments.  If you guys wanna behave like dirtbags, I will treat you like a dirtbag.  Behave like a reasonably mature adult, and we can insult each other without crossing lines.

I seem to recall a pizza incident you started. 

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I seem to recall a pizza incident you started. 

Yeah bullshit.  

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

He's a constant victim.  Don't have higher expectations than that.

Yup poor me. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Just as I thought. You started it. He's you being warned.

Screenshot_20231013_141307.jpg

Hey, keep fucking up this thread with your stupid searches. I’m sure CKF will be along shortly to tell you to shut the fuck up.  Your link has nothing to do with why I got into it with deephaven by the way. And for the record, the best pizza in the world is from Connecticut.😄

• Like 1