Check your account email address ×

new cat big bore ...

5 hours ago, mnstang said:

What are you even talking about?  Arctic Cat is a corporation and was at haydays.  Country Cat is a dealership and was not at haydays.  Do you even know what you're mad at?  I can't tell.

I thought cat did a good job with it this year. The new leadership of it has presentation skills and did their homework on what they were going to talk about before turning it over to Troy. Night and day better than I pad lady. 

• Like 2

On 9/30/2023 at 5:49 AM, Not greg b said:

Night and day better than I pad lady. 

OMG- that is an understatement. She didn't exactly instill much confidence that anyone knew what they were doing in TRF. 

This year was much much better. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Ziemann said:

OMG- that is an understatement. She didn't exactly instill much confidence that anyone knew what they were doing in TRF. 

So an iPad scares you? I don't have one, less even an iPhone, but seriously? That bothers you? Fuck you are dumb! It's called information, and how ever, or what ever you need to use to get it out. She is not Joe fucking Biden on a teleprompter, so just give it a rest, you fucktard!

45 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

So an iPad scares you? I don't have one, less even an iPhone, but seriously? That bothers you? Fuck you are dumb! It's called information, and how ever, or what ever you need to use to get it out. She is not Joe fucking Biden on a teleprompter, so just give it a rest, you fucktard!

No. The fact she did zero preparation for probably the most important product launch in company history. For a leadership presentation that was by far the worst I have ever seen. She should have never been in that position. She basically killed time until textron started the aviation project she was hired for. 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Dude, give it a rest. I’m about as diehard cat as they come but a fledgling company being run by someone who gets all their information from what other people write on an iPad isn’t exactly what people want to see. If you cared as much about the company as you seem to you’d see the red flags in that too.

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Picture that presentation as being held by Polaris, SkiDoo, or Yamaha ... you would be laughing your ass off at the ineptitude Heidi put on display.  It was terrible, plain and simple.

• Like 4

Just now, Palu49 said:

Dude, give it a rest. I’m about as diehard cat as they come but a fledgling company being run by someone who gets all their information from what other people write on an iPad isn’t exactly what people want to see. If you cared as much about the company as you seem to you’d see the red flags in that too.

100%. Troy should have done the whole thing. The whole thing looked last minute and I bet it was. This year they did what they are supposed to do. I really hope they get their head out of their ass and get people with the proper experience to be successful again. 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Picture that presentation as being held by Polaris, SkiDoo, or Yamaha ... you would be laughing your ass off at the ineptitude Heidi put on display.  It was terrible, plain and simple.

I dont care who does it. It is in the fucking times!

2 hours ago, Ziemann said:

Agree they've come a long way in the past couple years. Snowtech said the textron let TRF have some marketing people back locally. It's got to make a difference compared to the temp lady from georgia.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

You are the most retarded fuck on this site.

Wtf did she need an iPad for?

Because she had zero idea what the fuck she was doing.

Like you, your 870, and your job.

Stupid cunt!

• Like 2

So anywho.  About that 858.  4 lbs lighter than the 600 and mounted lower.  That's pretty great.  Although I wonder if it still raises cg slightly as compared to 600.  Possibly is a taller motor with more weight on top?  Although it's probably splitting hairs at this point.  Hopefully they get serious and give some pull start only options.  And I heard it will have unmatched durability.

Edited by mnstang
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You are the most retarded fuck on this site.

Wtf did she need an iPad for?

Because she had zero idea what the fuck she was doing.

Like you, your 870, and your job.

Stupid cunt!

Was she not new? God you must really be a big hit with the ladies. 

22 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Was she not new? God you must really be a big hit with the ladies. 

For fuck sakes, she didn't even "read" anything that needed to be written down.  Anyone with ANY passion could have done better.  She was also too stupid to realize that maybe she should have had someone else do it for her.  Fucking sad.

• Like 2

Who gave the Polaris speech in 2022?  Or, was there even one?  Anybody know or care?  Besides the deafening crickets that is lol no glasses here it's just those green guys!  I can point this shit out all day.