Check your account email address ×

new cat big bore ...

6 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Fuck you internet jESUS! You pile of dog shit!

After I pointed out that you've made your self look like a moron, and you're a lying sack of shit, for the hundredth time this year, and that is the best you can come up with...

pretty pitiful, but not unexpected.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, krom said:

After I pointed out that you've made your self look like a moron, and you're a lying sack of shit, for the hundredth time this year, and that is the best you can come up with...

pretty pitiful, but not unexpected.

Sugar Beets tomorrow internet jESUS. You showed me assumptions. Kind of the story of your fucking worthless life. Die fucker. Wait, is that allowed? I've been told NO PROBLEM. Thick skin. I don't really mean it, or do i?

8 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Sugar Beets tomorrow internet jESUS. You showed me assumptions. Kind of the story of your fucking worthless life. Die fucker. Wait, is that allowed? I've been told NO PROBLEM. Thick skin. I don't really mean it, or do i?

I pointed out the prowler pro s is new, with proof it was released this June, you claimed its been around since before tracker existed

Your brain dead lying ass is posting wrong info on AChat... 

How does your life suck so bad, that you choose make up bullshit, to try and look smart on a sled forum??

image.thumb.png.809409e318edcf8ec674afee884b64e4.png

Edited by krom
  • Like 1

Before your creepy stalking ass try's to claim I'm following you...

so far I've read and replied in the newest 2 posts on the site, and will keep working my way down the list

Edited by krom

8 minutes ago, krom said:

I pointed out the prowler pro s is new, with proof it was released this June, you claimed its been around since before tracker existed

Your brain dead lying ass is posting wrong info on AChat... 

How does your life suck so bad, that you choose make up bullshit, to try and look smart on a sled forum??

image.thumb.png.809409e318edcf8ec674afee884b64e4.png

No shit! Not the first time a model has been added, btw. Are you mental, or just angry angry and bipolar? 

5 minutes ago, krom said:

Before your creepy stalking ass try's to claim I'm following you...

so far I've read and replied in the newest 2 posts on the site, and will keep working my way down the list

Well that is proof enough you are fucked up. You keep going after me on other sites,  one you banned me for no reason other than pure hatred. Fuck off internet jESUS. You showed your true colors. 

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

No shit! Not the first time a model has been added, btw. Are you mental, or just angry angry and bipolar? 

No shit it was added, because they had a bunch of extra and returned tracker units. 
You are the moron who claimed it was released in 2018

Just now, krom said:

No shit it was added, because they had a bunch of extra and returned tracker units. 
You are the moron who claimed it was released in 2018

Sure they did. Not how businesses works. Tracker orders are not returnable,per say. Conjecture from a bipolar dipshit!

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Well that is proof enough you are fucked up. You keep going after me on other sites,  one you banned me for no reason other than pure hatred. Fuck off internet jESUS. You showed your true colors. 

You keep showing your true stupidity. 

BTW you got banned for being an asshole, and being reported.  I was asked to do it the mod who got the report.

BTW I posted pictures, and words proving that you are wrong, yet you still can't comprehend it

4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Sure they did. Not how businesses works. Tracker orders are not returnable,per say. Conjecture from a bipolar dipshit!

Yup that just as true as: the new engine is an 870, yamaha isn't going anywhere, their relatioinship with ac is very strong, Roger chose to retire, and that guys 07 1000 has engine reverse

image.thumb.png.d30c5bea6fea3473a63dfd80713df818.png

Edited by krom

On 10/2/2023 at 5:15 PM, krom said:

Speaking of tracker..

Fun fact, they aren't selling anywhere near the number of units they planned on.

That's why you are seeing lower content (jimwit, that means few standard features) machines being sold as Arctic Cat.

Prowler Pro S is one example of machine planned for tracker, but re-badged as AC

I bought my Prowler Pro through salvage the year they let us lowly racers buy stuff from there.

It was the photoshoot machine.

Has a Tracker tag on the frame and had decals/badges of Cat, Textron Offroad, and Tracker all on one machine. 

If you know where to look, you can see the faint outlines of old decals before it was finally badged Cat.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, krom said:

Yup that just as true as: the new engine is an 870, yamaha isn't going anywhere, their relatioinship with ac is very strong, Roger chose to retire, and that guys 07 1000 has engine reverse

image.thumb.png.d30c5bea6fea3473a63dfd80713df818.png

12 cc's and you think you won. Hilarious!

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I bought my Prowler Pro through salvage the year they let us lowly racers buy stuff from there.

It was the photoshoot machine.

Has a Tracker tag on the frame and had decals/badges of Cat, Textron Offroad, and Tracker all on one machine. 

If you know where to look, you can see the faint outlines of old decals before it was finally badged Cat.

Quit making shit up to appease your boyfriend. 

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Roger did choose to retire. 

He retired. Cant make this shit up. Not even from, I'm guessing,beautiful New York with Horse Face AOC as your idle. You fucking loser!

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

He retired. Cant make this shit up. Not even from, I'm guessing,beautiful New York with Horse Face AOC as your idle. You fucking loser!

You should read that post from his friend as many times as it takes to get through your brain dead, moronic, clueless, useless brain.

If you spoke with Roger enough for him to remember your name, asked him about it at the 60th, or even had even the tiniest clue what happened, or is going on in TRF you wouldn't be making such bullshit claims

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

It'd be the perfect machine for you.  Never capable of reaching the speed limit.

It is not meant to be. Buddies tops out ar 62 on a long run. Super quiet! Will be my next machine replacement to my quads. 

4 minutes ago, krom said:

You should read that post from his friend as many times as it takes to get through your brain dead, moronic, clueless, useless brain.

If you spoke with Roger enough for him to remember your name, asked him about it at the 60th, or even had even the tiniest clue what happened, or is going on in TRF you wouldn't be making such bullshit claims

He retired. That is what he told me. Good enough for me. 

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

It is not meant to be. Buddies tops out ar 62 on a long run. Super quiet! Will be my next machine replacement to my quads. 

You just have to lie and make shit up, don't you.

What a total piece of shit you are.