Check your account email address ×

Lebron James son 18 cardiac arrest

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Trump saved everyone!!

Operation Warpspeed was the greatest! 

It saved @SnowRider from dying he loves getting the jabs and lifelong boosters. 

Somehow he forgot . 

careful, you might possibly offend a trumptard or bidenholic... ;)

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

:lol:.... That's great...I think I will seriously order one of those.  Two of my favorite things.... Fireworks and Trump.   That's a great shirt.....XL will do. Could prolly fit into a large but they shrink.  I'm 20 lbs lighter since returning to work postcovid.

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

:lol:.... That's great...I think I will seriously order one of those.  Two of my favorite things.... Fireworks and Trump.   That's a great shirt.....XL will do. Could prolly fit into a large but they shrink.  I'm 20 lbs lighter since returning to work postcovid.

it's alright to say 2XL, you're amongst caring friends.

real shame I can't share the backstory of the link here as I actually sent it to a traditional republican friend first who had a rather uncomfortable blind date over the weekend.,. :lmao:

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don’t get it twisted…they don’t care that an 18 year old suffered a cardiac arrest…they just care about his vax status so they can spike the ball even if there is no cause and effect.

And you don't want anyone to ask the questions.

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I hope the same and I would like to know the cause but I’m not going to clap my hands like a seal and blame the vax just to prove a point before anything is known.

8 minutes ago, mnstang said:

And you don't want anyone to ask the questions.

Pay attention

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I hope the same and I would like to know the cause but I’m not going to clap my hands like a seal and blame the vax just to prove a point before anything is known.

You know gaddam well it's from the experimental jab. 

You know first hand how nasty that stuff is - as do others on here. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

You know gaddam well it's from the experimental jab. 

You know first hand how nasty that stuff is - as do others on here. 

Ask viper how nasty Covid can be.

:pc:

13 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's alright to say 2XL, you're amongst caring friends.

real shame I can't share the backstory of the link here as I actually sent it to a traditional republican friend first who had a rather uncomfortable blind date over the weekend.,. :lmao:

That sounds like a good story, please do share!  :lol: 

• Haha 1

From 2016 (before MRNA jabs):

Sudden cardiac death (SCD) is the most frequent medical cause of sudden death in athletes, and estimates vary widely based on the population. A recent estimate of SCD incidence ranged from 1 in 40,000 to 1 in 80,000 athletes per year.12 Though SCD is rare, its occurrence in athletes who are often young and presumably healthy has a large emotional and social impact on the surrounding community. 

It also has been increasingly recognized that some populations of athletes may be at substantially higher risk than others for SCD. Among National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) athletes, increased risk has been found with male gender, black race, and basketball participation (Table 1).14 The risk among male Division 1 basketball players has been estimated at more than 10 times that in the overall athlete population (1 in 5,200 vs. 1 in 53,703 athletes per year), which is consistent with prior findings in collegiate and high-school athletes.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4969030/

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

Ask viper how nasty Covid can be.

:pc:

Oh it was bad no doubt....but looking back, Im still glad I didn't get the Vax. 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

You know God damn well that if it was the LeBron's would be screaming like hell about it now....but they are not.

Why what did the Dr say?  Some people are brainwashed like you and bakers dozen booster Neal.

Fucking retarded.

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why what did the Dr say?  Some people are brainwashed like you and bakers dozen booster Neal.

Fucking retarded.

You are the one that is brainwashed.  You blame everything on the vax and have zero data to back it up.  That is faith only and is really sad.  Hell it consumes you day and night as it is all you talk about.  Pathetic.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

You are the one that is brainwashed.  You blame everything on the vax and have zero data to back it up.  That is faith only and is really sad.  Hell it consumes you day and night as it is all you talk about.  Pathetic.

You blame it all on covid without any facts.  But here's the deal, the same people that brought you covid brought you the vax.

Kids dropping from heart attacks and blood clots is the new norm.  Fucking retard.  

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

let's just say there won't be a second date... ;)

Sheesh I could fuck a Liberal Chick with a MAGA hat on  ......if you're game is good enough its not a problem :ashamed:

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What could go wrong.  No lets mandate these to everyone to keep their jobs.

Was never about a virus sheep.

6 months.... doesn't Ice Cube know they've had the vax since 2017? Maybe you could tweet him? :dunno:

image.png.4cb9d1a636eb4ff98f7bfa449464121e.png

Edited by akvanden
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You know God damn well that if it was the LeBron's would be screaming like hell about it now....but they are not.

:lol:   You can't be serious?  He was extremely pro vaxx and is EXTREMELY in bed with China as is the entire NBA.  

Edited by Highmark

16 minutes ago, akvanden said:

6 months.... doesn't Ice Cube know they've had the vax since 2017? Maybe you could tweet him? :dunno:

image.png.4cb9d1a636eb4ff98f7bfa449464121e.png

He's much smarter than you to know if something needs to be mandated, it's likely bullshit.

You fell for it moron and still haven't figured it out.