Check your account email address ×

Lebron James son 18 cardiac arrest

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so no one cares about Ron Desantis being in a car accident in Tennessee? 

the driver was probably vaccinated...

Don’t get it twisted…they don’t care that an 18 year old suffered a cardiac arrest…they just care about his vax status so they can spike the ball even if there is no cause and effect.

• Like 2

Not a LeBron fan at all, but I hope the kid is OK and they figure out what caused it.  I don't pay close enough attention to basketball, but it sounds like the kid is as much of a freak as what his dad was 20 years ago.  Good luck to him with his recovery.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don’t get it twisted…they don’t care that an 18 year old suffered a cardiac arrest…they just care about his vax status so they can spike the ball even if there is no cause and effect.

Have no idea what his vax status is.... but if he was vaxxed, I think there is a pretty good chance the cause and effect may be related. 18 year olds don't have heart attacks(extremely rare).....even my own Dr. told me that when I was a teenager suffering from chest pains thinking it was a heart attack...:lol:but ended up being nothing.

34 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so no one cares about Ron Desantis being in a car accident in Tennessee? 

the driver was probably vaccinated...

Who cares.....he ain't in the running anymore, anyway:lol:... actually never was.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Who cares.....he ain't in the running anymore, anyway:lol:... actually never was.

Are you kidding, this idiot thought Fat Fuck had a chance, cause he went on CNN and 60 minutes.

• Haha 2

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you kidding, this idiot thought Fat Fuck had a chance, cause he went on CNN and 60 minutes.

never said he had a chance, but certainly do enjoy him punching your Loser squarely in the testes at every given opportunity.

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

never said he had a chance, but certainly do enjoy him punching your Loser squarely in the testes at every given opportunity.

That's why you started the thread.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Have no idea what his vax status is.... but if he was vaxxed, I think there is a pretty good chance the cause and effect may be related. 18 year olds don't have heart attacks(extremely rare).....even my own Dr. told me that when I was a teenager suffering from chest pains thinking it was a heart attack...:lol:but ended up being nothing.

You "think"....well you think Trump is worth voting for so it shows how logical your thinking is.  

Surprisingly while rare, it still happens in large numbers.  One is too many and historically a couple thousand teens die from it per year in the US alone.

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You "think"....well you think Trump is worth voting for so it shows how logical your thinking is.  

Surprisingly while rare, it still happens in large numbers.  One is too many and historically a couple thousand teens die from it per year in the US alone.

So has that "surprisingly rare" stat gone up by any chance since the vaccine.?......me "thinks" it has.

19 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Rare?  You have lost your mind.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1002/ejhf.2978

34 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/58103-chris-christie-town-hall/

how much mercury did you put in your coffee this morning?

So do you start a thread on everyone who has zero chance at winning a primary.  Maybe a hotdog eating contest, but zero chance.

• Haha 1