Check your account email address ×

Lebron James son 18 cardiac arrest

Growing up there was a story in the news every "once in a while" of a kid dropping dead of a heart attack at football practice or something. Always turned out to be a genetic heart defect. Although rare I personally know of 5 people with them. Used to know 6 but he didnt know he had it until... Then his brother got tested and found out he had it too. 

I wouldnt jump to conclusions just yet. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It’s almost perfectly flat over the entire scope.  A hard down trend from 2021 to 2022 (which is excellent), although if you go from 2016 to 2021 it’s an increasing trend.

Neal

A much more significant trend upwards since 2019. :bc:

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

And a sharp decline since 21.  :bc:

Neal

Let's see what 22 and 23 bring. :bc:

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You blame it all on covid without any facts. 

Wrong.  I didn't blame it on anything.  Sure as fuck am not blaming it on a shot.  

But here's the deal, the same people that brought you covid brought you the vax.

No matter how much you repeat retarded shit it doesn't come true.

Kids dropping from heart attacks and blood clots is the new norm.  Fucking retard.  

Speaking of retarded.  You can't show that to be true.  If it were truly such a dangerous shot like you said it ought to be REALLY easy to show some numbers, but the ones that are out there either show a downward trend or no gain not confirming you fake faith in your covid religion.

58 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   You can't be serious?  He was extremely pro vaxx and is EXTREMELY in bed with China as is the entire NBA.  

Even if that is the truth, if it were his son he'd flip.   No way, no how.  Just natural.  Add to that, stating Lebron is "in bed" with China is downright loony conspiracy bullshit.  Extremely loony.

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

way, no how.  Just natural.  Add to that, stating Lebron is "in bed" with China is downright loony conspiracy bullshit.  Extremely loony.

:lmao:Dude anyone making millions from Nike is.   Post up one negative thing he's commented on about China.   One.  Hell I'd be in bed with China if I made tens of millions from them.  :lol:  

https://nypost.com/2021/11/29/lebron-james-is-the-king-of-hypocrisy-when-it-comes-to-china/

However, in the fourth quarter, Nike achieved a revenue of $1.561 billion in Greater China, down 19% year-on-year. Further, the company earned an annual revenue of $7.547 billion in fiscal 2022 in the region, down 9% year-on-year.

Rovell reported talks between Nike and James "included the idea of breaking out brand separately" from Nike, but the two sides ultimately decided against it. James has been under the Nike umbrella since before he entered the NBA. He signed a seven-year deal with the company in 2003 worth a little over $90 million.

The NBA makes roughly $5 billion a year from China. Separate from that, many team owners and players, individually, are heavily invested in China.

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Deephaven said:

In bed, lol.  How is his deal with Nike effecting his desire to expose a vax that was made here?  If the vax had anything to do with his son's condition he'd scream it out loud.

You simply don't know that and to be honest I don't either but its not hard to follow the money.   Virus came from a China lab....virus caused the need for the jab.   Its not hard connections dude. 

He's much smarter than you to know if something needs to be mandated, it's likely bullshit.

You fell for it moron and still haven't figured it out. 

2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021? Five years of testing - Did you tweet him yet? 

:lol:

:smack:

Edited by akvanden

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

You simply don't know that and to be honest I don't either but its not hard to follow the money.   Virus came from a China lab....virus caused the need for the jab.   Its not hard connections dude. 

I know your theory is bunk.  You are inferring that Lebron is paid off by the Chinese to not report the fact that his son just had a heart attack and almost died from a shot.  That payment is enough to silence him so he says nothing although for sure it is the vax.  That is ABSURD.  Guaranteed if Lebron believes it is from the vax he'd scream it out to the whole world regardless of his sponsorships.  Not like they would pull them anyways as it is completely unrelated.  

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I know your theory is bunk.  You are inferring that Lebron is paid off by the Chinese to not report the fact that his son just had a heart attack and almost died from a shot.  That payment is enough to silence him so he says nothing although for sure it is the vax.  That is ABSURD.  Guaranteed if Lebron believes it is from the vax he'd scream it out to the whole world regardless of his sponsorships.  Not like they would pull them anyways as it is completely unrelated.  

Whos gonna tell him that?  He's brainwashed like you and the rest of the stupid sheep just making excuses.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You know God damn well that if it was the LeBron's would be screaming like hell about it now....but they are not.

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   You can't be serious?  He was extremely pro vaxx and is EXTREMELY in bed with China as is the entire NBA.  

Let's give him a chance ...Only been a few days 

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

The only ones brainwashed are those that blame something without cause or logic.  Faith in that is hilarious.

Tell that to Sean's father.  All it takes is to call out the vax.

You really are one dumb motherfucker.

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

🤣 Jesus man no I'm not I'm saying LeBron is a smart business man and knows where part of the butter comes from on his bread.  Jesus dude.:lmao: