Check your account email address ×

Submarine on trip to explore Titanic wreck goes missing, "search and rescue operation" underway

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I didn't say that at all.  You're cherry picking. This what I said as well pertaining to the subject. Nice try though on the gotcha. 

:bc:

Screenshot_20230620_185539.jpg

No gotcha at all....you equated Trump voters with horse paste eaters and the unwashed masses of India are much smarter than Maga's...I was only pointing out the folly in that. While a very small vocal few advocated for it, the vast majority simply thought it isn't necessary because it's a fucking cold.

Screenshot_20230620_203525_Chrome.jpg

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

No gotcha at all....you equated Trump voters with horse paste eaters and the unwashed masses of India are much smarter than Maga's...I was only pointing out the folly in that. While a very small vocal few advocated for it, the vast majority simply thought it isn't necessary because it's a fucking cold.

Screenshot_20230620_203525_Chrome.jpg

Nice backpedal. You could've said that in your first post. Gotcha attempt fail. Take it like a man.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Nice backpedal. You could've said that in your first post. Gotcha attempt fail. Take it like a man.

How is it a back peddle? In my post I wrote just sayn and added tbe link to where the govt was giving out horse paste....

Just take it like a man.

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

How is it a back peddle? In my post I wrote just sayn and added tbe link to where the govt was giving out horse paste....

Just take it like a man.

And I corrected you showing they stopped using it at a later date. Which is exactly what I said. Just admit you cherry picked and failed at your gotcha.

Edited by Steve753

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

And I corrected you showing they stopped using it at a later date. Which is exactly what I said. Just admit you cherry picked and failed at your gotcha.

🙄 it's okay you can see it as gotcha if you're that insecure.  I suggest in the future you paint with a smaller brush. 

2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Yup, it boggles my mind, how people that must have a few brains, and are somehow filthy fukking rich, make such stupid decisions, and take such foolish risks. Are they that fukking bored, and just gotta find something out of the ordinary to do, or are they just tired of living, and don,t care about the potential risks ? 

More money than brains. There’s probably more people like this than anyone can realize. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

More money than brains. There’s probably more people like this than anyone can realize. 

It reminds me of the Texan that fucked himself up bad on Everest. Beck Weathers.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

It reminds me of the Texan that fucked himself up bad on Everest. Beck Weathers.

It’s really funny that they own all of that shit and have all of that money and they’re still worm food. 

Interesting video.

Another thing on the forum I found this on is the construction only has a couple inches of engagement between the end caps and tube, and they are not using the correct way to spreading the epoxy.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Or anyone who thinks riding a dirtbike in an impoverished semi hostile country with shit for safety gear, and poor access to health care is a bright idea.  😆  

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Or anyone who thinks riding a dirtbike in an impoverished semi hostile country with shit for safety gear, and poor access to health care is a bright idea.  😆  

Valid point. But you wish you were doing it as well.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Valid point. But you wish you were doing it as well.

:lol:

If that was actually the case, there would be 100 places stateside I would do it first, and on better equipment.  And if I wanted to, I would.  But I’m into boats now.  :bc: 

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If that was actually the case, there would be 100 places stateside I would do it first, and on better equipment.  And if I wanted to, I would.  But I’m into boats now.  :bc: 

I agree, you're not the type to sleep under the stars and rough it for fun. Tally ho!

that contraption imploded, waste of time searching for it, even if they found it the fuckers are dead anyways as they got to figure out how to get it back to the surface

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

that contraption imploded, waste of time searching for it, even if they found it the fuckers are dead anyways as they got to figure out how to get it back to the surface

Pretty much my sentiment, too.  They wanted to tour a watery grave, and now they're part of it.  The risk vs. reward didn't pay off.

• Like 1