Check your account email address ×

Submarine on trip to explore Titanic wreck goes missing, "search and rescue operation" underway

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

What are you saying that conservatives are into this? 

I would suppose that's another form of data that you can't come up with?

Ben is right about you.

Screenshot_20230620_122726_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

You would think that a member of Congress would be informed enough to know that nuclear subs can only dive to about 1000 ft max. 

If they do get rescued they should bill them rich fuckers for every penny spent to save them.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

It's a mental illness for sure. To say it's just a democrat thing is ignorant, although I will say it's democrats that are pushing it on the masses.

Jesus guy just stop.  The trans ideology is coming entirely from the left.  if you were going to play fence rider, at least offer up some proof of any Republican, who supports this bullshit pro tip: you don’t have to respond every single post with an alternative viewpoint.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Jesus guy just stop.  The trans ideology is coming entirely from the left.  if you were going to play fence rider, at least offer up some proof of any Republican, who supports this bullshit pro tip: you don’t have to respond every single post with an alternative viewpoint.

Well it's an idiotic point. It's like saying only democrats are gay. The difference is democrats know it will get them votes by going along with it.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Well it's an idiotic point. It's like saying only democrats are gay. The difference is democrats know it will get them votes by going along with it.

But no one has ever said that so no.  I’d love to know where the hall monitor found that meme or whether he just created it himself.

Yeah go take some of your fuck you money you have and put a real helmet on your head because it sounds like you’ve been concussed a time or two.  Jenner doesn’t support what the dems are doing with the trans agenda/ideology.  

45 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

You would think that a member of Congress would be informed enough to know that nuclear subs can only dive to about 1000 ft max. 

They want it for the sonar capability not for rescue, congress member is a former navy comander

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Tranny conservatives.   😆

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah go take some of your fuck you money you have and put a real helmet on your head because it sounds like you’ve been concussed a time or two.  Jenner doesn’t support what the dems are doing with the trans agenda/ideology.  

Hes a conservative isn't he? 

3 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

They want it for the sonar capability not for rescue, congress member is a former navy comander

It baffles my mind that the sub isn't equipped with an emergency sonar beacon.

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

But no one has ever said that so no.  I’d love to know where the hall monitor found that meme or whether he just created it himself.

Poor Woolie. Was born a man and ran as a woman for the Repubs.

Screenshot_20230620_143336_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Actually I believe it was the "WHO" that did that.

And of course the WHO is always right.   :lol:   Wet market.   :lol:  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

And of course the WHO is always right.   :lol:   Wet market.   :lol:  

Who said they were right? I was simply stating who said it. After looking it up it looks like Denmark did it before the WHO.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Who said they were right? I was simply stating who said it. After looking it up it looks like Denmark did it before the WHO.

Come on dude who was pushing it in the US first?

In 2016, the Obama administration issued guidance that clarified Title IX protections for transgender students, the most well-known being allowing trans students to use bathrooms and locker rooms matching their gender identity.[164]

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And lost.  13 years ago.  :lol: 

Can you set out the exact guidelines re owning you with trans Repubs?

You just keep dismissing every fact that proves you wrong with another excuse. Just shows you how long trans people have been on your team and you never had an issue.

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Come on dude who was pushing it in the US first?

In 2016, the Obama administration issued guidance that clarified Title IX protections for transgender students, the most well-known being allowing trans students to use bathrooms and locker rooms matching their gender identity.[164]

Agreed on the shitters.

Question for you. What do you suppose we do with a these nutcase trannies?

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Can you set out the exact guidelines re owning you with trans Repubs?

You just keep dismissing every fact that proves you wrong with another excuse. Just shows you how long trans people have been on your team and you never had an issue.

The implication was that conservatives support the trans movement, which they most decidedly don’t.  Yet you felt the need to Google “conservative transsexuals” and come up with you what you think was a gotcha?  as if anyone here as ever heard of that person.  Dismissing facts is something half the people on this board do, including you, Clown car Carol.  :lol:  

58 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Tranny conservatives.   😆

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The implication was that conservatives support the trans movement, which they most decidedly don’t.  Yet you felt the need to Google “conservative transsexuals” and come up with you what you think was a gotcha?  as if anyone here as ever heard of that person.  Dismissing facts is something half the people on this board do, including you, Clown car Carol.  :lol:  

What did you mean by tranny conservatives then? Do you mean there isn't any? Or the Republicans don't support republican voters who are trans? Explain please?

19 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Agreed on the shitters.

Question for you. What do you suppose we do with a these nutcase trannies?

Same as we do with any mental health disorder.   Let them get help.    

I could care less if someone wants to be trans whatever.  Hell I'll even call them he/him she/her as long as they don't throw a fit if I get it wrong first.  I will not use they them.   That's just fucking stupid.   

I don't like them pushing it on kids.   I don't like them taking away opportunities of girls/women.  I don't like men in restrooms or locker rooms with young girls.  This would have been much easier if they stuck to two and not took it to however many their are now.  The idea that someone is gender fluid from day to day is absurd to me and a sign of mental illness.   The idea that someone wants to cut off their dick (or push it up inside like a vagina or whatever they do) is nothing more than a mental illness no different than transabled people who want to cut off a limb or become paralyzed. 

What's next not following age or race or even species?   Those aren't mental illness'?      

Edited by Highmark