Check your account email address ×

Ex-Chief of Staff John Kelly Claims Trump Is Absolutely Terrified of Documents Indictment: ‘He’s Scared Sh*tless’

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Mediaite bias rating is Lean Left. As of June 2017, a slight majority of AllSides users who voted on this rating agreed with the Lean Left bias.

Nice try

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, toslow said:

Mediaite bias rating is Lean Left. As of June 2017, a slight majority of AllSides users who voted on this rating agreed with the Lean Left bias.

Nice try

So Kelly didn’t say those things?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Lets not mention that it shouldn't be any secret that Kelley was one of the first guys Trump fired, so shocker a Washington grifter wants to shit on Trump.  The mere title is conjecture, the 2 probably haven't spoken in 5 years ffs.  But.  Clickbait.

• Like 1

When was the last time Kelly and Trump were in the same room together... :lol:

Obviously posted by the OP as a fishing expedition.

Got some bites... gotta give him that... :lmao:

• Like 1

I'm just guessing based on what Trump did 10min after leaving Court rolling into a rally, shredding what he just went through he wasn't really "terrified"..

But yeah, keep believing what you're fed and letting spinner get himself off with his headlines and links with no comment..

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

When was the last time Kelly and Trump were in the same room together... :lol:

Obviously posted by the OP as a fishing expedition.

Got some bites... gotta give him that... :lmao:

I think the only bites he got was from the couple giving him a reach around. Notice the second post 

7 hours ago, toslow said:

I think the only bites he got was from the couple giving him a reach around. Notice the second post 

The second post is yours…nice reach around.😂

Trump looked up what the penalty for espionage is. He shit his pants. Yeah he’s scared.

What is penalty for espionage?

Penalties for Espionage-
If you are convicted of gathering and delivering defense information in order to aid a foreign government, you could be sentenced to life in prison or face a death sentence. Economic espionage can also lead to 15 years imprisonment and a fine up to $5 million.

I’m sure Kelly has no clue how orange man reacts…..I mean he only spent countless hours with the pathological liar.  Another example of white ‘men’ worshipping and orange fraud :lol: 

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump looked up what the penalty for espionage is. He shit his pants. Yeah he’s scared.

Penalties for Espionage-
If you are convicted of gathering and delivering defense information in order to aid a foreign government, you could be sentenced to life in prison or face a death sentence. Economic espionage can also lead to 15 years imprisonment and a fine up to $5 million.

Be careful what you wish for, if Trump deserves life, then people like Biden, Schumer, Schiff, Pelosi.....DEATH.  :news:  

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Perfect.  That will help clean the swamp.  They all need to go.

Works for me.  Then actual campaign finance reform and term limits.  Nothing will change if that doesn't happen, and as we can see, political division is now the worst its been in over 100 years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Works for me.  Then actual campaign finance reform and term limits.  Nothing will change if that doesn't happen, and as we can see, political division is now the worst its been in over 100 years.

I suspect this will ramp up even more in the coming months. The Dems are out to destroy this country. The Kenyan lit the fuse..

9 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm just guessing based on what Trump did 10min after leaving Court rolling into a rally, shredding what he just went through he wasn't really "terrified"..

But yeah, keep believing what you're fed and letting spinner get himself off with his headlines and links with no comment..

well, he was an actor on 'The Apprentice'... which apparently qualified him to be president.  

Ronald Reagan was an actor as well... but he was also a governor before he ran for president to build his resume and learn how to accomplish things while working with the opposition in office.

wait... I forgot about Trump's other pre-qualifier to be potus.  

:roflcrying:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Penalties for Espionage-

Yet he was released on personal recognizance. 

:lol:

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Yet he was released on personal recognizance. 

:lol:

Then went and partied with Hispanics.. Perfect. They love him

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s rather telling when 95% of the people that were in trump’s administration think he’s a piece of shit. 

They're in a tough position.  Loyalty to Trump is a career ender.

The only people that are getting time with the liberal media are the one's that say something against trump.

It's typical how some on here hate people alongside trump, until they say something against him.

Even better is the fact that trump is exposing the swamp and some here still keep trying to say that he isn't

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

The only people that are getting time with the liberal media are the one's that say something against trump.

It's typical how some on here hate people alongside trump, until they say something against him.

Even better is the fact that trump is exposing the swamp and some here still keep trying to say that he isn't

The swamp thing is old news and isn't even a good talking point for him anymore. Especially after he went and hired swamp people to help him in his administration.  He had a chance to fire one of if not the biggest member(Fauci) and didn't.