Check your account email address ×

French Election/Gay Granola Kayak Thread

40 minutes ago, Dave said:

No one makes anyone do anything...its the chance you take when you invest....

Its sounding more and more like you are just full of bs about everything.

Do you think that about Ponzi schemes too?

45 minutes ago, Dave said:

No one makes anyone do anything...its the chance you take when you invest....

Its sounding more and more like you are just full of bs about everything.

You just clued into that FACT :lmao:

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you think that about Ponzi schemes too?

Unlike you....a smart invester can usually pick out these types....anything else to show your lack of knowledge?

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Businesses failing is part of the game. But having it part of your business plan in order to avoid paying suppliers is shitty. 

Using your supposed wealth as a way to lure investors and then leaving them to pay for your mistakes while you walk away clean is shitty. Not sure Republicans understand personal responsibility. 

What would you know?  Please tell us your experiences.

2 hours ago, Dave said:

Unlike you....a smart invester can usually pick out these types....anything else to show your lack of knowledge?

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What would you know?  Please tell us your experiences.

Thanks for the laugh. 

On 2017-05-19 at 3:34 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

The laugh is on you.:lol:

Not really. I've told the truth the whole time with the exception of the obvious joke about the Rupp for mountain riding.

Meanwhile, you can look back on your posts and see where you have made things up about my statements. You did it to win an argument on the internet. Pathetic to say the least.

But that's just how most of you Trumpsters argue.

Facts don't matter. Dave and Skidooski tried to pretend they had similar experiences to class V kayaking. When called on it they clammed up.

Doofus who rides out West proved that he actually can mountain ride. That's great but then he tried to compare what I do to flat water rec. boats. You all blabbed on about it without any knowledge of the subject. 

That's the typical republican bullshit that you praise. 

It doesn't matter if you have any knowledge on the subject, you just have to be louder and have a fox news cheering section. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Not really. I've told the truth the whole time with the exception of the obvious joke about the Rupp for mountain riding.

Meanwhile, you can look back on your posts and see where you have made things up about my statements. You did it to win an argument on the internet. Pathetic to say the least.

Facts don't matter. Dave and Skidooski tried to pretend they had similar experiences to class V kayaking. When called on it they clammed up.

Doofus who rides out West proved that he actually can mountain ride. That's great but then he tried to compare what I do to flat water rec. boats. You all blabbed on about it without any knowledge of the subject. 

It doesn't matter if you have any knowledge on the subject, you just have to be louder and have a fox news cheering section. 

Clammed up?. If anyone needs to clam up its you.

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Again, nobody cares about your gay kayak experiences on a powersport site.  Try Pride weekly.

This has zero to do with Repub/Dems.

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Big fucking deal, you have kayaked Class V rapids. You do realize there are many others out there that do the same thing? Just because you may be the only member of FS to do it doesn't make you special. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

Big fucking deal, you have kayaked Class V rapids. You do realize there are many others out there that do the same thing? Just because you may be the only member of FS to do it doesn't make you special. 

For many....MANY pages we have been trying to tell him the same thing but he's reluctant to listen or even acknowledge this. 

@revkevsdi Like I mentioned 10 pages ago, maybe more, this could have been a nice discussion about rafting / kayaking but it wasn't. Try not to let your ego get the best of you all the time eh? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

Its not just rapids with this guy, it seems to be with every thing he does, unless you are doing it like him.  I am sure if two went down the same rapids, he'll claim to have taken the harder route.  If he toned it down he might have some meaningful dialog but instead he comes across as a prom queen wannabe "look a me, look at me" bitch.  Maybe he is trying to impress SR.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its not just rapids with this guy, it seems to be with every thing he does, unless you are doing it like him.  I am sure if two went down the same rapids, he'll claim to have taken the harder route.  If he toned it down he might have some meaningful dialog but instead he comes across as a prom queen wannabe "look a me, look at me" bitch.  Maybe he is trying to impress SR.

Two peas in a pod just rekev is the mini me version

18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

For many....MANY pages we have been trying to tell him the same thing but he's reluctant to listen or even acknowledge this. 

@revkevsdi Like I mentioned 10 pages ago, maybe more, this could have been a nice discussion about rafting / kayaking but it wasn't. Try not to let your ego get the best of you all the time eh? 

I'd love to have a nice discussion about paddling. However, the only thing I've read in this thread is someone bragging about their ability. I'll admit that class III rapids are the most I've ever paddled in a kayak. All that mattered to me was that I had a blast :bc: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'd love to have a nice discussion about paddling. However, the only thing I've read in this thread is someone bragging about their ability. I'll admit that class III rapids are the most I've ever paddled in a kayak. All that mattered to me was that I had a blast :bc: 

Yes...agreed! :bc: 

9 hours ago, ckf said:

Really other people do it??????? Of course I know that for fuck sakes.

These idiot are lying about a number of things. They said I made claims about my own abilities and experiences that I did not. 

The rest of the Republicans on here joined in with the lies. 

In typical Republican style they just kept repeating the lies for 16 pages until people believed it. 

I made a list of the quotes and I'll post it below. 

I could go further but I think these quotes prove the point. There is one from Arctic Douchebag where he says I claim to be the best mountain biker, kayaker etc. I'm sure you saw it. Just more typical lies from these people.

Edited by revkevsdi

On 2017-05-08 at 0:47 PM, revkevsdi said:

That is interesting isn't it. Poor old Canada letting in all of those immigrants without our citizens armed to the teeth to protect ourselves and yet no terrorist attacks. How the fuck can we welcome immigrants and be safe?

Not gonna lie. I have been scared before. Shit got real in whitewater a bunch of times. But as far as giving up my freedoms because I'm scared of immigrants. No way.

BTW. I have to apologize for my earlier statement regarding Americans being racists and cowards. Obviously not all Americans Cut and Ran. 

Just the majority of Trump supporters.

On 2017-05-08 at 0:51 PM, Skidooski said:

You've been Professor Pissy Pants on these forums for years...don't kid yourself. Giving yourself a bit of a scare in your kayak :lol: 

On 2017-05-08 at 0:59 PM, revkevsdi said:

Don't knock it until you try it tough guy. I'm not going to compare it to a fire fight in a war zone. But class V is intense when people come out of their boats or get stuffed behind waterfalls.

On 2017-05-08 at 1:06 PM, Skidooski said:

I've been in class III and IV rapids before and I thought it was fun as hell. 

On 2017-05-09 at 8:25 AM, Skidooski said:

Sooo you get scared by something that rarely kills anyone then? First you say they scared you and that they were class IV rapids and now you down play it all. :lol: Get your shit straight  Professor Pissy Pants. 

On 2017-05-11 at 8:18 AM, Dave said:

What class iv rapids have you been on?

On 2017-05-11 at 0:54 PM, revkevsdi said:

Kipawa, Ottawa, in Flood, Grand in Flood . Upper Pet. Magnetewan Jen de terre, Rouge are some standard IV's

V- V+ on the whitewater scale, not the Grand canyon scale.

Russelfork, Upper Yough , Upper Gualey, Neilson, Big Sandy.

A bunch in Quebec, Mexico and Costa Rica. They were probably just 4's but seemed tougher because they were unfamiliar and remote.

On 2017-05-11 at 1:37 PM, Dave said:

I think you're bullshitting....I actually know the names of the class iv rapids ive been on. :news:

On 2017-05-11 at 1:50 PM, Skidooski said:

I shut up prwtty quickly? Hahs....never! QWhatever you have to tell yourself to feel better. You contradict yourself just like the other clowns you admire. 

Fact remains that we've both been in class IV rapids....You were scared and I was having a blast. You think you're the only one to go down a river??? 

Here are the comments. I didn't say I was the best WW kayaker around. I didn't claim to be the best of anything. This was around page 9 and 10. Since then there have be 16 pages of Dave and Skidooski avoiding any specifics on the rivers they actually ran. 

Arctic Douchebag accusing me of making claims that I didn't make. 

Various other shitheads pretending they can compare Class V whitewater to flat water rec. boats.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Here are the comments. I didn't say I was the best WW kayaker around. I didn't claim to be the best of anything. This was around page 9 and 10. Since then there have be 16 pages of Dave and Skidooski avoiding any specifics on the rivers they actually ran. 

Arctic Douchebag accusing me of making claims that I didn't make. 

Various other shitheads pretending they can compare Class V whitewater to flat water rec. boats.

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

You poor little man......

Dumbski :groin: revkev

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Really other people do it??????? Of course I know that for fuck sakes.

These idiot are lying about a number of things. They said I made claims about my own abilities and experiences that I did not. 

The rest of the Republicans on here joined in with the lies. 

In typical Republican style they just kept repeating the lies for 16 pages until people believed it. 

I made a list of the quotes and I'll post it below. 

I could go further but I think these quotes prove the point. There is one from Arctic Douchebag where he says I claim to be the best mountain biker, kayaker etc. I'm sure you saw it. Just more typical lies from these people.

Do you get sarcasm?  I guess not.   You brought it all on yourself bro.  Now go start a thread on kayak experiences and see who wants to follow along.