Check your account email address ×

French Election/Gay Granola Kayak Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

Oh man I am so sorry. You do not know how terrible that makes me feel. 

I don't give a fuck if it makes you happy or suicidal :bc: 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Oh no!!!  You own a sportspal and a pontoon boat??   Sorry man, I didn't know. 

You think this doesn't make you look like a fool, keep it up.:lol:

Like you have been doing this entire thread.:lol:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You think this doesn't make you look like a fool, keep it up.:lol:

Like you have been doing this entire thread.:lol:

He keeps reaching for everything and anything while he drowns himself 

37 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Oh no!!!  You own a sportspal and a pontoon boat??   Sorry man, I didn't know. 

What's wrong with a Sportspal? Great fishing canoe!

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

We are having a field day if you haven't noticed.:lol:

Slope is setting the stage for his "Pulling the strings" comment or "biggest fan" bullshit. 

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

What's wrong with a Sportspal? Great fishing canoe!

I have never heard of a Sportspal but I'm sure it does the job just fine like most.

It's nothing but a dumb comment from the prom queen wannabe snob.  Little does he realize if kayaks were currency, most on this site would own a few dozen in more enjoyable and productive toys.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I have never heard of a Sportspal but I'm sure it does the job just fine like most.

It's nothing but a dumb comment from the prom queen wannabe snob.  Little does he realize if kayaks were currency, most on this site would own a few dozen in more enjoyable and productive toys.

Yeah, I know what he was doing. Trying to belittle anyone that wasn't participating in the sport that he feels is superior to everything else.

BTW, Sportspal aka Radisson Canoe in the US is a lightweight fishing/sporting canoe from Canada. We sold a ton of them over the years :bc:

12_pointed_canoe.jpg

Well shit! CrockPotFuckstick just bought stock in RevKev!  That was a pretty big buy too.  Frame the certificates and hang them on the wall....cuz they aren't worth shit on the open market.  Penny stock.

31 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yeah, I know what he was doing. Trying to belittle anyone that wasn't participating in the sport that he feels is superior to everything else.

BTW, Sportspal aka Radisson Canoe in the US is a lightweight fishing/sporting canoe from Canada. We sold a ton of them over the years :bc:

12_pointed_canoe.jpg

I'm sure they are just fine for 99% of the population. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Is this a loop? I already posted the threads. I haven't called what I do extreme. Stop making shit up. 

You sure get angry when you get called out on your lies.

Im sorry that the only cool thing you've ever done is snowmobiling. 

That's not my fault.  Maybe if a little cold water hasn't scared you away you could have progressed to some decent boating. 

my lies wow are you a dumb fuck . go pull 1 lie up from me . good luck

oh yes mr extreme the only person in the world who has done extreme things lmfao  . pathetic hack . sad little man

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

my lies wow are you a dumb fuck . go pull 1 lie up from me . good luck

oh yes mr extreme the only person in the world who has done extreme things lmfao  . pathetic hack . sad little man

I've been asking him the same thing for me for pages on end now and nothing. He's got nothing but loose lips flapping

33 minutes ago, ckf said:

12_pointed_canoe.jpg

Sportspal was my first canoe...my grandfather bought it for me over 35 yrs ago......I seem to remember it looking like it was birch bark on the outside....last canoe I ever had was a Scot canoe....you could mount an out board on it....had a little gamefisher for trolling.

28 minutes ago, Dave said:

Sportspal was my first canoe...my grandfather bought it for me over 35 yrs ago......I seem to remember it looking like it was birch bark on the outside....last canoe I ever had was a Scot canoe....you could mount an out board on it....had a little gamefisher for trolling.

Yes, the also came in a birch bark look color.

transom_canoe.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ckf said:

12_pointed_canoe.jpg

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm sure they are just fine for 99% of the population. 

They are better with the Indian chief logo on the side. That makes them faster. 

Capable of class IV whitewater on the Dave and Skidooski scale. 

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You two Putz's sure keep this thread alive for not caring by responding to rev over and over and over :news:

16 pages of not caring what I think. Evidently the people who think they are smarter than climate scientists are calling me stupid and it should upset me. 

The people that still think Trump is more honest than Hillary don't agree with me on something. My heart is broken. 

3 hours ago, Dave said:

Trolling motor and oar locks. Lol

Dont forget the big foam pads to stop it from flipping.  

Those ethafoam seats were comfortable enough for Grandma  

That's a canoe 99% of freedom sledder contributors would love to use once and hang in their garage forever  

3 hours ago, ckf said:

12_pointed_canoe.jpg

If you want to talk about the merits of that boat,I will.  My father bought one in the 70's. They are fine for kids floating around a lake. If you put a motor on it for fishing it is stable. They are really light weight so you won't toss your back out carrying it. 

But the downsides are it is wide and unresponsive. That was the first canoe I paddled. It was uninspiring to say the least. I was at a friends cottage when I was a kid and he had a real flat water canoe. Some Wooden boat from the 50's. That thing was fast and my buddy knew how to paddle. Made a huge difference to boating. 

I would be that boats like the sportspal turned more people off canoes than on. 

kayaking  has the same thing. Whether it is sea kayaks or whitewater. Someone shows up with a pelican kayak and wants to paddle with our club. They can fumble down the river a low water and make it. But the boats are slow and sluggish.  They don't enjoy them. Put them in a properly sized, purpose built boat and the difference is night and day. 

35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trolling motor and oar locks. Lol

Dont forget the big foam pads to stop it from flipping.  

Those ethafoam seats were comfortable enough for Grandma  

That's a canoe 99% of freedom sledder contributors would love to use once and hang in their garage forever  

I was 13 you dumbass....it was for fishing.

What a fool you are. :lol:

30 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If you want to talk about the merits of that boat,I will.  My father bought one in the 70's. They are fine for kids floating around a lake. If you put a motor on it for fishing it is stable. They are really light weight so you won't toss your back out carrying it. 

But the downsides are it is wide and unresponsive. That was the first canoe I paddled. It was uninspiring to say the least. I was at a friends cottage when I was a kid and he had a real flat water canoe. Some Wooden boat from the 50's. That thing was fast and my buddy knew how to paddle. Made a huge difference to boating. 

I would be that boats like the sportspal turned more people off canoes than on. 

kayaking  has the same thing. Whether it is sea kayaks or whitewater. Someone shows up with a pelican kayak and wants to paddle with our club. They can fumble down the river a low water and make it. But the boats are slow and sluggish.  They don't enjoy them. Put them in a properly sized, purpose built boat and the difference is night and day. 

Your dribble is uninspiring.

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Your dribble is uninspiring.

And the time for discussing boats, canoes, kayaks whatever with him passed 15-20 pages ago