Check your account email address ×

French Election/Gay Granola Kayak Thread

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well we could buy a home and put down 25% and have the rent cover the rest, we did this multiple times.  That is not the case today.

As a kid we used to skate and play ice hockey on ponds wherever, toboggan down the steepest hills we could find.

On the bold, Again I did not grow up a silver spoon and there is no way my parents would let me spend money I earned on stupidity, and yes that is exactly what you did.

Also in regards to wrecking the trails comment, have you ever volunteered to see why they might just be right in calling you a dick?

Yep. Trail marking and trail patrol in the fun days. 

Point with the old sled is that it wasn't powerful enough to chew the trails. The bogie suspension made 30 mph seem like 90mph. So you could go to your limit. 

From the time I started earning money input 10% minimum away. When I hit 18 maxed my rrsp every year.  I bought my own sleds and cars. By the Time I was 21 I bought a lot and was building my own house. 

Stop with your silver spoon shit unless you aim it at your own family. By your own admission you are turning your kid into what you despise.

dumbass 

38 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yep. Trail marking and trail patrol in the fun days. 

Point with the old sled is that it wasn't powerful enough to chew the trails. The bogie suspension made 30 mph seem like 90mph. So you could go to your limit. 

From the time I started earning money input 10% minimum away. When I hit 18 maxed my rrsp every year.  I bought my own sleds and cars. By the Time I was 21 I bought a lot and was building my own house. 

Stop with your silver spoon shit unless you aim it at your own family. By your own admission you are turning your kid into what you despise.

dumbass 

You are full of it and its sad you feel that way?  Who did you work for?  The answer is not dad if you owned that.  Fucking silver spooner.

I like this. You snowflakes should keep reading every post and then post photos, replies etc. Then tell me you don't give a shit about what I think. Then post another picture of the lame toys you have because you are too fucking fat to do anything active. Then make up a story about how you once did something cool but can't remember the name of the river or the equipment. The back to telling me you don't care.

It's really fun.

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I pissed away every extra cent I made till I was almost 30 

Oh i spent and still do, but was never negative.  Letting a kid spend at will does not teach them anything.  

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I like this. You snowflakes should keep reading every post and then post photos, replies etc. Then tell me you don't give a shit about what I think. Then post another picture of the lame toys you have because you are too fucking fat to do anything active. Then make up a story about how you once did something cool but can't remember the name of the river or the equipment. The back to telling me you don't care.

It's really fun.

You are a joke.  That is a fact.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh i spent and still do, but was never negative.  Letting a kid spend at will does not teach them anything.  

lol my first job was at a body shop close to the house . I was in like 5th grade . I dumped the trash and washed the paint booth every night and stacked old parts etc.

I had a good stack of cash in the bank for a kid . I wanted a Red line dirt bike . gramps gave me the hell no you are not pissing money away on a overpriced bike. now get up to the butcher and get our weekend numbers for the game. lol

tip-board_main.png

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

. You snowflakes should keep reading every post and then post photos, replies etc. Then tell me you don't give a shit about what I think. Then post another picture of the lame toys you have because you are too fucking fat to do anything active. Then make up a story about how you once did something cool but can't remember the name of the river or the equipment. The back to telling me you don't care.

It's really fun.

hate to break it to you but the ridding I do takes a fuck ton more energy than the skiing you do or the paddling your plastic boat . btw I also ski just not in some gay ass local hill. I always bring a set on trips and make a few fresh runs when the snow is good . but after 4 or 5 runs it is back to the sled for the day .hell I even bought the gay Mammut Avalanche bag because it was the only one with ski straps on it .but you have fun on your groomed little bunny hill with the green circles and blue squares then back at the food court you can wow them with tails of paddling in a creek   

you are a sad little man dreaming about how you are the only one with hobbies   

Edited by Ez ryder

It's really fun.

Lol you're such a faggy little twink.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

lol my first job was at a body shop close to the house . I was in like 5th grade . I dumped the trash and washed the paint booth every night and stacked old parts etc.

I had a good stack of cash in the bank for a kid . I wanted a Red line dirt bike . gramps gave me the hell no you are not pissing money away on a overpriced bike. now get up to the butcher and get our weekend numbers for the game. lol

tip-board_main.png

You two fuckheads should make up your minds. 

If Daddy had handed me a million and I started one business failed and needed bailouts until I figured out how to make other people pay for my failures, you cunts would vote me President. 

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If Daddy had handed me a million and I started one business failed and needed bailouts until I figured out how to make other people pay for my failures, you cunts would vote me President. 

Instead you voted for a trust fund substitute drama teacher...

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

and this has what to do with anything you have been crying about in this thread ? deflect much ?

go fill the bathtub and pretend you are a extreme sports god again

36 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

much better to vote for some one who left office with no money and is now worth over 120million selling nothing but political favors .and a bit of uranium  yeah much better  

7 hours ago, Dave said:

Instead you voted for a trust fund substitute drama teacher...

WRONG!  That's how it's done right? 

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

much better to vote for some one who left office with no money and is now worth over 120million selling nothing but political favors .and a bit of uranium  yeah much better  

Still on the Uranium story? Cool. Keep telling yourself that even after the way Trump acts.

This week will be even more fun. He has taken the stupidity show on tour. 

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

tip-board_main.png

Lol.

You never know when you are gonna win.

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

One of the most successful and respected entrepreneurs in Canada made a runaway success out of his first business attempt.  He then rewarded those who invested with him when he was just getting started, everyone was quite happy.  We do work for them, albeit its slow, they are very loyal.  The rest of his ventures, >15 were complete failures and yes investors lost money along side him.  Get over it already.  

I used to work on municipal automation projects a ways back, talk to the contractors who would place liens and not get paid for 5 years. Get over it already. 

WRONG!  That's how it's done right? 

Still on the Uranium story? Cool. Keep telling yourself that even after the way Trump acts.

This week will be even more fun. He has taken the stupidity show on tour. 

yeah the couruption started and ended at the Uranium deal . keep telling your self that .the investigation is going to be real fun I can only assume

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

One of the most successful and respected entrepreneurs in Canada made a runaway success out of his first business attempt.  He then rewarded those who invested with him when he was just getting started, everyone was quite happy.  We do work for them, albeit its slow, they are very loyal.  The rest of his ventures, >15 were complete failures and yes investors lost money along side him.  Get over it already.  

I used to work on municipal automation projects a ways back, talk to the contractors who would place liens and not get paid for 5 years. Get over it already. 

Businesses failing is part of the game. But having it part of your business plan in order to avoid paying suppliers is shitty. 

Using your supposed wealth as a way to lure investors and then leaving them to pay for your mistakes while you walk away clean is shitty. Not sure Republicans understand personal responsibility. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Businesses failing is part of the game. But having it part of your business plan in order to avoid paying suppliers is shitty. 

Using your supposed wealth as a way to lure investors and then leaving them to pay for your mistakes while you walk away clean is shitty. Not sure Republicans understand personal responsibility. 

No one makes anyone do anything...its the chance you take when you invest....

Its sounding more and more like you are just full of bs about everything.

Edited by Dave