Check your account email address ×

French Election/Gay Granola Kayak Thread

I should apologize for picking on you flat water boaters and your great class IV stories.

I bet I've treated you snowflakes worse than anyone in the history of Freedom sledder.

Just like your poor snowflake leader has been treated worse than any politician in history.

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I should apologize for picking on you flat water boaters and your great class IV stories.

I bet I've treated you snowflakes worse than anyone in the history of Freedom sledder.

Just like your poor snowflake leader has been treated worse than any politician in history.

it is getting sad now .

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Do those boats have keels? lol

yeah, great whitewater boats.

um did I ever say I even used the gay things did I say I bought them for my wife and her fag friends who come over and want to go out on the lake and look at shit? I own a real boat that I don't use.

fucking pathetic . oh look at me I have a thule rack and haul my hunk of plastic around to show people  how in tune with  the north face marketing program  I am

chris craft snow.png

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

um did I ever say I even used the gay things did I say I bought them for my wife and her fag friends who come over and want to go out on the lake and look at shit? I own a real boat that I don't use.

fucking pathetic . oh look at me I have a thule rack and haul my hunk of plastic around to show people  how in tune with  the north face marketing program  I am

chris craft snow.png

Ok I'll play.....  Mountain sledding, that's for pussies. Me and my friends do that and it sucks. Here is a picture of the sled I use. 

IMG_5106.JPG

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ok I'll play.....  Mountain sledding, that's for pussies. Me and my friends do that and it sucks. Here is a picture of the sled I use. 

IMG_5106.JPG

well I would be impressed if you actually owned a Rupp but we all know you could not keep it running if your life depended on it. nor would the association in your condo let you park that carbon emitting thing on there property .

go to a forum about paddling plastic because no one gives a flying fuck about kayaking on a SNOWMOBILE biased forum NO ONE. it is beyond sad for you at this point you are looking pretty paltry 

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

well I would be impressed if you actually owned a Rupp but we all know you could not keep it running if your life depended on it. nor would the association in your condo let you park that carbon emitting thing on there property .

go to a forum about paddling plastic because no one gives a flying fuck about kayaking on a SNOWMOBILE biased forum NO ONE. it is beyond sad for you at this point you are looking pretty paltry 

Holy fuck. You are a princess. As if working on a mid 70's sled is difficult. I was 13 when I bought my 1st sled. A 71 single banger. A friend and I rebuilt his engine when we were 14. No help from parents. They hated sleds. 

The last sled I was hanging onto was a 72 star fire.  Do you find tilotsens complicated princess? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Holy fuck. You are a princess. As if working on a mid 70's sled is difficult. I was 13 when I bought my 1st sled. A 71 single banger. A friend and I rebuilt his engine when we were 14. No help from parents. They hated sleds. 

The last sled I was hanging onto was a 72 star fire.  Do you find tilotsens complicated princess? 

It's called a Tillotson Nancy :lol: 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

At 13 I saved my money and was earning 19% in a GIC thanks to PET.

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

I woulda traded you. :lol:

That srx was a lemon...nothing but engine probs.

they deff hard issues.my gramp brought me thé blue entier New when i was 11 i miss pounded that thing untill i was 23 .then i gave it To m'y cuz

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

At 13 I saved my money and was earning 19% in a GIC thanks to PET.

Canada savings bonds were awesome. Sure kept house prices down until I was ready to buy as well. Great transition from making risk free returns to picking up a lot cheap then the interest rates dropped. 

That $200.00 was well spent. I had more fun on my first machine Than my last machine. But then again I could ride that as fast as possible without people whining about wrecking the trails or being a Jerry Bunke wannabee. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Canada savings bonds were awesome. Sure kept house prices down until I was ready to buy as well. Great transition from making risk free returns to picking up a lot cheap then the interest rates dropped. 

That $200.00 was well spent. I had more fun on my first machine Than my last machine. But then again I could ride that as fast as possible without people whining about wrecking the trails or being a Jerry Bunke wannabee. 

Well we could buy a home and put down 25% and have the rent cover the rest, we did this multiple times.  That is not the case today.

As a kid we used to skate and play ice hockey on ponds wherever, toboggan down the steepest hills we could find.

On the bold, Again I did not grow up a silver spoon and there is no way my parents would let me spend money I earned on stupidity, and yes that is exactly what you did.

Also in regards to wrecking the trails comment, have you ever volunteered to see why they might just be right in calling you a dick?