Check your account email address ×

French Election/Gay Granola Kayak Thread

48 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do you get sarcasm?  I guess not.   You brought it all on yourself bro.  Now go start a thread on kayak experiences and see who wants to follow along.

Brought it on myself?  As if any of your lies caused a problem for me. You dumbasses spent 16 pages lying like a Trump spokesperson for no reason. You just proved how dishonest you all are. 

You were even dumb enough to lie about the content of my posts. Which was easy to prove. you are a dishonest and stupid bag of shit.  

Now go cruise around the lake on your pontoon boat.  Artic adventure douche  

32 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

only accurate description of the snowriders actions toward his  lover .  

For people that claim to be straight you sure talk about gay sex a lot. Are you sure those kayaks are for your wife's fag friends?

Why not post some more photos of your exciting boat. 

So fucking lame. 

"Blah blah I have a Rec kayak and a lake cruiser so I can comment on class V kayaking. ". 

When you spout off like that at a party, can you tell that people are laughing at you?  

no worries, we get that a lot. when we hit a pub after boating there are lots of "experts " who tell us about the Rapids they ran in their sportspal canoe. 

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Brought it on myself?  As if any of your lies caused a problem for me. You dumbasses spent 16 pages lying like a Trump spokesperson for no reason. You just proved how dishonest you all are. 

You were even dumb enough to lie about the content of my posts. Which was easy to prove. you are a dishonest and stupid bag of shit.  

It's arctic...dumbass.

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

For people that claim to be straight you sure talk about gay sex a lot. Are you sure those kayaks are for your wife's fag friends?

So fucking lame. 

"Blah blah I have a Rec kayak and a lake cruiser so I can comment on class V kayaking. ". 

When you spout off like that at a party, can you tell that people are laughing at you?  

no worries, we get that a lot. when we hit a pub after boating there are lots of "experts " who tell us about the Rapids they ran in their sportspal canoe. 

you are correct my boat is lame 1 more thing I still own because my wife likes it . at 1 time I liked it but to much work for the amount of use . ask any one on this forum would you rather spend a day cruising around lake Minnetonka in a 26ft Chris craft or my wife's kayaks    . want to bet the outcome of the poll?u love polls. and BTW I would not go to a party full of people going on and on about kayaks . much better things to do with my time.

and the fact you used this    when we hit a pub after boating

lets me know what a fucking tool you are you left out the word micro brew and growler you fucking tool

Edited by Ez ryder

8 minutes ago, Dave said:

It's arctic...dumbass.

I agree that is a better name for him. Now go run Gavin's and Coliseum in those safe blue rafts. What is that position they tell you to get in so you don't get hurt?  You know the one where you all duck down inside the raft so you don't get hurt while the 20 something guides paddle you to safety? 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

you are correct my boat is lame 1 more thing I still own because my wife likes it . at 1 time I liked it but to much work for the amount of use . ask any one on this forum would you rather spend a day cruising around lake Minnetonka in a 26ft Chris craft or my wife's kayaks    . want to bet the outcome of the poll?u love polls

I bet most of the people that side with you would sit on their asses on a lake cruiser drinking and making up stories. Most people I know would only waste a day like that as a favour to their Grandparents. 

If your going to burn fuel do it in a boat that you can board from not get bored on. 

Edited by revkevsdi

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I agree that is a better name for him. Now go run Gavin's and Coliseum in those safe blue rafts. 

I bet most of the people that side with you would sit on their asses on a lake cruiser drinking and making up stories. Most people I know would only waste a day like that as a favour to their Grandparents. 

If your going to burn fuel do it in a boat that you can board from not get bored on. 

ok my growler drinking tool . have fun in your limp wristed powered plastic pile of shit smelling your own farts in wine glasses   . 

you are so extreme what a pathetic joke . my guess little office boy with a soft supple clammy hand shake . my guess you would piss your skinny jeans in most semi extreme situations 

On 4/23/2017 at 9:43 AM, f7ben said:

This constant use of the world "Liberalism" when you attempting to demonize almost anything across the entire political spectrum really makes you sound like a fucking idiot

he's cheap entertainment. get him riled up and it's a sight to behold. 

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

ok my growler drinking tool . have fun in your limp wristed powered plastic pile of shit smelling your own farts in wine glasses   . 

you are so extreme what a pathetic joke . my guess little office boy with a soft supple clammy hand shake . my guess you would piss your skinny jeans in most semi extreme situations 

Is this a loop? I already posted the threads. I haven't called what I do extreme. Stop making shit up. 

You sure get angry when you get called out on your lies.

Im sorry that the only cool thing you've ever done is snowmobiling. 

That's not my fault.  Maybe if a little cold water hasn't scared you away you could have progressed to some decent boating. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Is this a loop? I already posted the threads. I haven't called what I do extreme. Stop making shit up. 

You sure get angry when you get called out on your lies.

Im sorry that the only cool thing you've ever done is snowmobiling. 

That's not my fault.  Maybe if a little cold water hasn't scared you away you could have progressed to some decent boating. 

Bud, he is toying with you. Just stop hahaha.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Rev, you do understand they are just riling you up for sport at this point? Why do you keep biting the bait?  

You don't seem to realize that I'm not ruled up. Have you seen how Zambo and ez are going off on the other thread?  They mad bro. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

You don't seem to realize that I'm not ruled up. Have you seen how Zambo and ez are going off on the other thread?  They mad bro. 

You let people get under your skin way too easily. Maybe this place isn't for you eh

It might scare you like a Class IV rapid

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I've seen it. They are making a mockery of you not pissed about being "told off" by you. 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You let people get under your skin way too easily. Maybe this place isn't for you eh

It might scare you like a Class IV rapid

I think it's just a difference of opinion. You think that lying is a way to win an argument.  You think that if you make up more shit about someone that you win. You also think that if you surround yourself with idiots who agree with you, that you win. 

But you also think that Trump and Bush are better Presdients than Bill Clinton and Obama. 

Arctic dumbass told some lame story about one of the most respected Canadian entrepreneurs who hit it big with his first idea and lost on the next 15 costing people money.

I respect people who pay their bills. 

Trump supporters respect people who move around a lot of money and make noise. Becoming famous because of Daddy and rich because of reality tv, doesn't make you Presidential, it makes you a Kardasian. 

I think it's just a difference of opinion. You think that lying is a way to win an argument.  You think that if you make up more shit about someone that you win. You also think that if you surround yourself with idiots who agree with you, that you win. 

But you also think that Trump and Bush are better Presdients than Bill Clinton and Obama. 

Arctic dumbass told some lame story about one of the most respected Canadian entrepreneurs who hit it big with his first idea and lost on the next 15 costing people money.

Trump supporters respect people who move around a lot of money and make noise. Becoming famous because of Daddy and rich because of reality tv, doesn't make you Presidential, it makes you a Kardasian. 

Wait... Wut? Settle down killer, lol.

Carry on hahaha.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Dude...I said I've been down Class IV rapids...That's it! You simply couldn't accept that and now you claiming shit about me with Trump, Bush and whoever / whatever else you can all while calling me the lair. Your butthurt is sooo epic on this whole thing and you continually look like an ass over and over. You should've just shut the fuck up pages ago like I suggested 

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Dude...I said I've been down Class IV rapids...That's it! You simply couldn't accept that and now you claiming shit about me with Trump, Bush and whoever / whatever else you can all while calling me the lair. Your butthurt is sooo epic on this whole thing and you continually look like an ass over and over. You should've just shut the fuck up pages ago like I suggested 

Sorry did I get you wrong in the Trump/ Bush vs Obama Clinton?

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

What lies.  You have been pegged.

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So fucking lame. 

So now we are making fun of the canoe one chooses to own.  On a site where a canoe or kayak is so far down the who could give a shit list.

It's like the prom queen wannabe making a fool of herself trying to make fun of the outfit of the girl everyone else likes just for being normal.  

Of course you don't bring it onto yourself.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What lies.  You have been pegged.

So now we are making fun of the canoe one chooses to own.  On a site where a canoe or kayak is so far down the who could give a shit list.

It's like the prom queen wannabe making a fool of herself trying to make fun of the outfit of the girl everyone else likes just for being normal.  

Of course you don't bring it onto yourself.

Oh no!!!  You own a sportspal and a pontoon boat??   Sorry man, I didn't know.