Check your account email address ×

French Election/Gay Granola Kayak Thread

Obviously I have a lower tolerance for liars than the Republicans on here.  Not really a surprise considering their willingness to be fucked over by lying Trump without any resistance. 

23 pages of saying you don't care while  still trying to convince me you've paddled IV in some kind of craft. 

If you are use to flat water boating  or flat land snowmobiling I doubt a liar makes much difference.  But if you are going to hit class V then someone lying about their experience/ abilities makes a difference. I'm sure it is the same with people who head back country on their mountain sleds. Some bullshit artist claims to have experience and all the proper gear but turns out to be a skidooski, Dave or Zambo and you've got problems. 

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Obviously I have a lower tolerance for liars than the Republicans on here.  Not really a surprise considering their willingness to be fucked over by lying Trump without any resistance. 

23 pages of saying you don't care while  still trying to convince me you've paddled IV in some kind of craft. 

If you are use to flat water boating  or flat land snowmobiling I doubt a liar makes much difference.  But if you are going to hit class V then someone lying about their experience/ abilities makes a difference. I'm sure it is the same with people who head back country on their mountain sleds. Some bullshit artist claims to have experience and all the proper gear but turns out to be a skidooski, Dave or Zambo and you've got problems. 

Leave me out of this.  I don't kayak, canoe, raft or play tummysticks as a hobby.

• Platinum Contributing Member

The idiot just keeps on going.

Ive had avy training, spent time in the mountains and lived in both Utah and Idaho but youll never believe that either. I dont give a fuck you whiny little cunt. 

23 pages of you being a douche bag.....congrats. Next time just STFU from the get go. 

Edited by Skidooski

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Leave me out of this.  I don't kayak, canoe, raft or play tummysticks as a hobby.

Nope. Just lie to puff yourself up.

No one believes you either. But keep it up, it's fun to watch you spend all day trying to convince people that you are important. 

You'll hit 14,000 posts in one year at this rate. 

Doesn't matter if it's 7:00am or 1:00am. You are reading every thread and on this board.

Pathetic.

Pathetic x2 when you are also on other boards.

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope. Just lie to puff yourself up.

No one believes you either. But keep it up, it's fun to watch you spend all day trying to convince people that you are important. 

You'll hit 14,000 posts in one year at this rate. 

Doesn't matter if it's 7:00am or 1:00am. You are reading every thread and on this board.

Pathetic.

Pathetic x2 when you are also on other boards.

God grief you're a little bitter bitch. :lmao:

And you keep calling me a liar...and I keep asking about what?  No answer.

Class XVXIII RAPIDS!!!!! DEATH BY MUTHER FUCKING KAYAK!!!!!

Whos got the movie rights sewed up?

Dipshit. :lol:

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I also said I own 2 kayaks and said I rafted in the UP in the spring and it was cold as shit and the last time I would ever do that shit again . I have no picks so did it not happen ? I do a ton of shit with no picks. the only time I remember to turn on the cam or take a pick is when some one reminds me or I think something may happen . the good shit always happens with no film rolling  

Forget the pics. They can't remember the river, the rapids etc.

Dave says he can. Claims to know a lot about the rapids but the only thing he can say is Coliseum.

Honestly would you let someone tag along in the back country if they couldn't or wouldn't tell you where they've ridden or the first thing about safety gear and procedures? You'd ask where what ranges and he'd say "Mountain" duh that's all I'm saying.

BTW. What kayaks do you own? What rivers did you paddle? I haven't heard of anything in the UP.  Makes sense that in spring flows you've have some stuff going off.

My Creeker's a Mamba 8.1, my playboat is a Project X 56 and my canoe is a Swift Madawaska.

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Forget the pics. They can't remember the river, the rapids etc.

Dave says he can. Claims to know a lot about the rapids but the only thing he can say is Coliseum.

Honestly would you let someone tag along in the back country if they couldn't or wouldn't tell you where they've ridden or the first thing about safety gear and procedures? You'd ask where what ranges and he'd say "Mountain" duh that's all I'm saying.

BTW. What kayaks do you own? What rivers did you paddle? I haven't heard of anything in the UP.  Makes sense that in spring flows you've have some stuff going off.

My Creeker's a Mamba 8.1, my playboat is a Project X 56 and my canoe is a Swift Madawaska.

IMG_1754.JPG

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

look can i .be in thé bad ass club now.lol 

20170517_211836.jpg

20170517_211909.jpg

LOL I was just thinking how long is rope good for ? don't think they have moved in a few yrs and I think the rope is like ten yrs old. may be time to put them on Craig's list  so some other sorry sob can store them

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

LOL I was just thinking how long is rope good for ? don't think they have moved in a few yrs and I think the rope is like ten yrs old. may be time to put them on Craig's list  so some other sorry sob can store them

Are you saying you no longer want to peruse any more high octane, high adrenaline, death defying class 58393947474 rapids in a kazoo whistle?

Rev says you're a pussy!

:lol:

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Are you saying you no longer want to peruse any more high octane, high adrenaline, death defying class 58393947474 rapids in a kazoo whistle?

Rev says you're a pussy!

Who knew kayak riders were like that.  Most give you the middle finger when you disturb their peaceful tranquil space with your wake.  Fags.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Who knew kayak riders were like that.  Most give you the middle finger when you disturb their peaceful tranquil space with your wake.  Fags.

Beats the fuck outa me.  :dunno:

9 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Why is revkev so fagged up over fucking kayaks 

not sure I think he saw him self as the sites lone wolf white water boy or something . You cant really try to understand the liberal mind just amuse them and play along until   Wapner comes on.

one for zam.png

Edited by Ez ryder

not sure I think he saw him self as the sites lone wolf white water boy or something . You cant really try to understand the liberal mind just amuse them and play along until   Wapner comes on.

one for zam.png

Liberals are fucking weird ass people 

one for zam.png

well done!

48 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Do those boats have keels? lol

yeah, great whitewater boats.