Check your account email address ×

French Election/Gay Granola Kayak Thread

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

But do you inderstand?  Do you truly understand that when people see you lie about unimportant things. They won't trust you on important stuff. I'll use a safe game so you won't get scared. If someone lies about their golf score in a friendly game. You can be sure they will lie when money is on the line. I'm sure you and Dave would lie about mileage on a sled to get a few extra bucks. Or basically lie about anything. 

Am I suppose to believe you can think?  You sold a jet boat for a pontoon boat. 

And two jetski's.  I could have bought 60 kayaks instead though.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I know you are cool with lying in order to try to impress people. 

You "know".......nothing at all from the dribble I've been reading of yours.  Hell, I gotta be honest, I've got hardly any knowledge of rafting/kayaking but it seems you don't know what you are talking about there either!  Stop embarrassing yourself.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

But do you inderstand?  Do you truly understand that when people see you lie about unimportant things. They won't trust you on important stuff. I'll use a safe game so you won't get scared. If someone lies about their golf score in a friendly game. You can be sure they will lie when money is on the line. I'm sure you and Dave would lie about mileage on a sled to get a few extra bucks. Or basically lie about anything. 

But the problem is......I didn't lie! Now stop being such a douche bag and accept that or prove that I lied. It's a very simple concept that clearly you don't understand. You claim I lied but have no proof other then you keep saying it over and over and over again. That does not make it true.....do you understand this????? Holy fuck

There's been several people trying to explain things to you for pages and pages on end but it's like we are talking to a 2 year old.

Yeah, great, you kayak! Good for you...nobody gives a fuck man! :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You "know".......nothing at all from the dribble I've been reading of yours.  Hell, I gotta be honest, I've got hardly any knowledge of rafting/kayaking but it seems you don't know what you are talking about there either!  Stop embarrassing yourself.

Nice thread you started here :lol2::suicide:

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

But the problem is......I didn't lie! Now stop being such a douche bag and accept that or prove that I lied. It's a very simple concept that clearly you don't understand. You claim I lied but have no proof other then you keep saying it over and over and over again. That does not make it true.....do you understand this????? Holy fuck

There's been several people trying to explain things to you for pages and pages on end but it's like we are talking to a 2 year old.

Yeah, great, you kayak! Good for you...nobody gives a fuck man! :lmao: 

Nobody gives a fuck is an understatement.  But its not just kayaks.

Its,

When I rode a sled, nobody sleds like me.

When I ride a bike, nobody rides like me.

You rafted class IV, well I rafted class V then,  you did class V, well I did class VI.

Where the fuck did this loser come from, I wonder if he actually has any friends.

I got him pegged, notice how he is king of all the poorboy stuff.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He doesn't see it.  It has zero to do with Trump or Hillary.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nobody gives a fuck is an understatement.  But its not just kayaks.

Its,

When I rode a sled, nobody sleds like me.

When I ride a bike, nobody rides like me.

You rafted class IV, well I rafted class V then,  you did class V, well I did class VI.

Where the fuck did this loser come from, I wonder if he actually has any friends.

I got him pegged, notice how he is king of all the poorboy stuff.

Yes you do! And now I see why he looks up to SnowRider so badly  

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Nice thread you started here :lol2::suicide:

I fucked up the title.  I'll edit to "French Election and Granola sucking Libaral Twats that think they are experts in kayaking".

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I fucked up the title.  I'll edit to "French Election and Granola sucking Libaral Twats that think they are experts in kayaking".

That's perfect! :bc: 

Somewhere around 10 pages ago. Ez rider claimed that he did something. He backed it up with photos and said where he sleds.  Gotta respect that.

Dave and skidooski claim they ran class IV over 10 pages and they can't name the rivers they supposedly ran. No respect. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Somewhere around 10 pages ago. Ez rider claimed that he did something. He backed it up with photos and said where he sleds.  Gotta respect that.

Dave and skidooski claim they ran class IV over 10 pages and they can't name the rivers they supposedly ran. No respect. 

So you've got nothing to back up your claims that I lied? You claim all kinds of people here are lying yet you've got nothing. I know damn well as soon as I name the river or any rapids on it you'll just continue on with your childish bullshit because, AGAIN, for some fucked up reason you can't accept that other people on this forum have been down Class IV rapids. Truly is bizarre to say the least. Stew in it fucktard! :lol: 

16 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So you've got nothing to back up your claims that I lied? You claim all kinds of people here are lying yet you've got nothing. I know damn well as soon as I name the river or any rapids on it you'll just continue on with your childish bullshit because, AGAIN, for some fucked up reason you can't accept that other people on this forum have been down Class IV rapids. Truly is bizarre to say the least. Stew in it fucktard! :lol: 

That's just what a liar would say. 

I can accept that lots of people have paddled class IV and V rivers. If someone wants to join our group on a tough river, we ask what they've paddled before. It's a common question. I have never had someone claim to boat and refuse to name a river  

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Well i gave you a name of rapid and you proved you were full of shit with the questions you asked me to try and make youself look smart. It was so easy. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

Well i gave you a name of rapid and you proved you were full of shit with the questions you asked me to try and make youself look smart. It was so easy. :lol:

Cool story bro. 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I also said I own 2 kayaks and said I rafted in the UP in the spring and it was cold as shit and the last time I would ever do that shit again . I have no picks so did it not happen ? I do a ton of shit with no picks. the only time I remember to turn on the cam or take a pick is when some one reminds me or I think something may happen . the good shit always happens with no film rolling  

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Where are your pics to back up any of your fag stories?  Not that anyone gives a shit about them anyways. 

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where are your pics to back up any of your fag stories?  Not that anyone gives a shit about them anyways. 

I fucked a really fat chick  1 time do you need picks ?

come to think of it once the waves of fat started rolling and the dead fish smell filled the room  it was a lot like rafting . 

Edited by Ez ryder

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

come to think of it once the waves of fat started rolling and the dead fish smell filled the room  it was a lot like rafting . 

We all have fat chic stories bro, and pics are not required, regrets and won't do that shit again.

Funny thing is I ask my Bro what kind of rapids he did about 25 years ago on the Ottawa river today.  What class they were and all, so he tells me they were told class IV, so I asked what it was called and he could not remember.  Now my Bro is the biggest chicken shit I know, can't climb up a ladder or an open flight of stairs more than two stories, or a man lift of any sort etc. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

:lol: pump once coast 2...