Check your account email address ×

French Election/Gay Granola Kayak Thread

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

borrow 1 or rent one first I cured my wife of that bull shit . when I brought it back to buds house he was like FUCK I thought you were going to keep the fucking thing so I could quit moving it from corner to corner storing it  

SUP's are great for 99 % of people who want to buy something and use it once. 

I bet ckf sold 100's

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

We sold off our paddle boat 2 years ago because it never got used and thinking of brooming the kayaks now as well. Living on the lake we just use the 2 Sea Doo's and the Pontoon boat and the kayaks are just lawn ornaments now hanging up. GF want's one of those $1500 stand up paddle boards now though lol

Get her this attachment for the Seadoo instead.:lol:

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I bet ckf sold 100's

You can lump kayaks in that same statement.  Poor revkev.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Those are bad ass and look like a lot of fun....for me! :lol: 

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well done Arctic douchebag. That's the least lame thing you've posted in this entire thread. You should get one. You and skidouchebag  can watch your kids having fun from the safety of the pontoon boat.

52 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

of course it makes a small portion of the sport. Most people can handle flatwater. Jackson kayaks have been winning the worlds for years and they had to supplement their income by making Walmart boats. Remember "Sell Volkswagen's and you'll drive a Cadillac. "?

A buddy of mine used to be in a paddling club with Erik's parents. I guess he was a natural at paddling from childhood. We got a chance to talk with him about it at an outdoor retailers show.

41 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I bet ckf sold 100's

SUP's were just starting to take off when I moved to VT. We were renting them at the time, but not selling many.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

A buddy of mine used to be in a paddling club with Erik's parents. I guess he was a natural at paddling from childhood. We got a chance to talk with him about it at an outdoor retailers show.

SUP's were just starting to take off when I moved to VT. We were renting them at the time, but not selling many.

There are more and more of them around here. We have plenty of spots on our lake that are good for the SUP's where you can enjoy them without too much boat traffic. Our lake connects up to two more lakes but only have one Public launch for all 3 so it keeps the traffic down pretty good and helps keep people spread out. 

16 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

There are more and more of them around here. We have plenty of spots on our lake that are good for the SUP's where you can enjoy them without too much boat traffic. Our lake connects up to two more lakes but only have one Public launch for all 3 so it keeps the traffic down pretty good and helps keep people spread out. 

I never really understood the draw of SUP's. They are a very inefficient design. On top of that you are using a single bladed paddle :dunno: It's kind of like a look at me type of thing.

Just now, ckf said:

I never really understood the draw of SUP's. They are a very inefficient design. On top of that you are using a single bladed paddle :dunno: It's kind of like a look at me type of thing.

Most of the time I see one it's a woman in a bikini so no complaints here. My impression is it's mostly those woman who "married up" and now drive around in the Denalis and Escalades with the fake tits etc so, yeah, maybe just exhibitionists :thumb: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Most of the time I see one it's a woman in a bikini so no complaints here. My impression is it's mostly those woman who "married up" and now drive around in the Denalis and Escalades with the fake tits etc so, yeah, maybe just exhibitionists :thumb: 

See what I mean :lol:

The only time I've ever been on one was when a rep brought one to a local lake to try to get an order. I spent 5 minutes on it and brought it back in. The rest of the afternoon was spent testing the new kayaks.

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

My sil has fake tits and doesnt drive.

Just thought id throw that in...and oh ya they are too "big"

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well done Arctic douchebag. That's the least lame thing you've posted in this entire thread. You should get one. You and skidouchebag  can watch your kids having fun from the safety of the pontoon boat.

I am so so glad you approve.  I would have bought one (only 10 kayaks) but I couldn't convince the kid.

Silver spooners can't think of anyone but themselves, why is that?

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

They are the new fad, (not the tits).  Fairly popular but know way I am wasting my time on one.

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

She doesn't? Put pics in Bada Bing for proof or you are back to being a "liar" :news: 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They are the new fad, (not the tits).  Fairly popular but know way I am wasting my time on one.

Same here! Not even the motorized version :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Dave said:

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China :dunno:

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

She doesn't? Put pics in Bada Bing for proof or you are back to being a "liar" :news: 

That she doesn't drive...or of her?

Just now, Dave said:

I got nothing revealing...so not really worth it.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

I will pm you a pic...lol

The rest of us are going to feel a little left out especially after you commenting on how big they are. 

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The rest of us are going to feel a little left out especially after you commenting on how big they are. 

:lol:

Ya i looked on fb too...she keeos those puppys covered up good.