Check your account email address ×

Snowriders people

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Did the study you watched on men's penis's cover this topic at all Badger? Was it discussed at all?

You are probably the 'Expert" here:dunno:

Dude you’re starting to fall into burnt fuse level of stupidity 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Do you not consider circumcision a form of sexual mutilation? Is it a necessary surgery?? Does the child have a say in it?

Just sayin' :dunno:

Or is that totally different:news:

I do see it differently. One started as hygiene thing and it became a norm...it doesn't fundamentally change the individual.  Cutting the breasts of a girl and giving her hormones will likely render her sterile.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I suppose Snowrider would call Gays Against Groomers to be phobes and ignorant and Repugs too.  He really is a clown of the worst order defending this deviance. I'm pretty easy going, and can go along with so much of the modern culture, fine.  No problem.  Normalizing Transexualism and this bullshit made up from whole cloth gender ideology is where i draw the line.  And worse, introducing small children to it, letting them "transition" without the knowledge of their parents?  No fucking way.  My wifes boss, and other friend both have kids that have recently announced that they are identifying as the opposite gender.  Funny how this wasn't around when i grew up, or even my late 20 30 year old kids either.  Now its the new thing.  My wifes boss adopted a girl from a crack addicted mother at 3 years old, and she's been kicked out of every local public and private school around.  Not because she was discriminated against or bullied, but because she's just a behavioral mess.  Well they sent her off to a boarding school for troubled teens, and now at 14, Nev is now "Carson".  Kid is worse than ever, and her/his/whatever life is likely to continue to spiral.  Likely no marketable skills, no redeemable qualities at all, just a mess. I don't have the answers, but legitimizing this behavior isn't it.

Your post is pure ignorant horseshit :thumbsup:  

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Another guy I work with just had his son graduate from the local liberal arts college and has decided he's a girl now.  Poor guy is devastated, how do you reconcile the fact that your son now thinks he's a girl?  This is a result of the participation trophy generation, where anything goes, sure you want to identify as a cat?  Let me get some litter boxes in the ladies room for you!

The dude you work with needs to figure it out or go get fucked.  I’m sure it’s difficult but a real father would be there to support their child.  Learn.  Discuss.  Grow.  

Guys like you think you have all the answers but in reality are nothing more than ignorant morons when you’re unwilling to listen and grow. 

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

One started as hygiene thing and it became a norm.

I agree it became a "norm" as we call what the east does,,custom. The hygiene thing is not a medical reason and there isn't any. It is done more for 'normal appearance' than any other reason these days.

Why not wait until the boy can decide for himself??

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Are we not talking about surgically altering children without them having a say? Or is the hypocrisy of the west too much for you. Foreskin clits what's the difference right? 

Its sexual mutilation , just because you have been indoctrinated into the custom doesn't make it any different.You just accept it.

OMG Woolie believes the mahomes story :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: gullible or what :dunno::lol:

The :backpeddle: is great.  Fucking 🤡’s don’t realize how ignorant they are. 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I agree it became a "norm" as we call what the east does,,custom. The hygiene thing is not a medical reason and there isn't any. It is done more for 'normal appearance' than any other reason these days.

I would put it into a different category still...one where if you believe in it why not...if not don't snip it. I couldn't imagine doing it at 18 years old (fuck no)

I’m miffed at how many Middle Age white men support interjecting government and themselves into personal decisions best left to those individuals, family, and professionals.  

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I couldn't imagine doing it at 18 years old (fuck no)

But it's ok to put a defenseless baby through the procedure?They don't feel pain? 

Do you know any man that needed late life circumcision because of medical reasons? For appearance sake? I know of zero myself.  :dunno:

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

Fuck that, if im old enough o know your coming at my cock with a knife, Im fighting

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’m miffed at how many Middle Age white men support interjecting government and themselves into personal decisions best left to those individuals, family, and professionals.  

I’m miffed(disgusted) at creeps like you that think drag shows for children are cool and should be normalized.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

But it's ok to put a defenseless baby through the procedure?They don't feel pain? 

Do you know any man that needed late life circumcision because of medical reasons? For appearance sake? I know of zero myself.  :dunno:

Still a very different argument than a double mastectomy...sorry you can't see the difference between the two. 

18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So you're for school choice...

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m miffed(disgusted) at creeps like you that think drag shows for children are cool and should be normalized.

:lol: Strawman argument which is common for the ignorant  :lol: 

16 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Still a very different argument than a double mastectomy...sorry you can't see the difference between the two. 

I at no point was comparing the procedures simply showing how  parents have been surgically altering their childs genitalia to satisfy what they feel is what a normal person should appear like. At no point does the child have a say in the matter but that's OK apparently. It is just customary which sounds middle east like to me.

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Clockwork :lol: Another Strawman has entered the thread :lol: 

I'll take that as a no...it's testing a liberals notion of choice. As it usually only means choosing what they believe. 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I at no point was comparing the procedures simply showing how  parents have been surgically altering their childs genitalia to satisfy what they feel is what a normal person should appear like. At no point does the child have a say in the matter but that's OK apparently. It is just customary which sounds middle east like to me.

Might sound middle east but it's still 65% of newborn boys. I don't care either way what you do with your kids foreskin...

43 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

But you’re ok with teachers pushing this stuff on young children? Hypocrite…

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Might sound middle east but it's still 65% of newborn boys. I don't care either way what you do with your kids foreskin...

Personally I'm against any and all elective surgeries on children under the age of consent.It's barbaric