Check your account email address ×

Snowriders people

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

There it is snow rider. When they start a thread about you, you won. Your getting to them.

Yeah he wins.  For advocating normalization of a psychological disorder.  You get a consolation prize for glossing over it.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah he wins.  For advocating normalization of a psychological disorder.  You get a consolation prize for glossing over it.

I’d prefer associating with transgender individuals than any fucking MAGAt :thumbsup:  And speaking psyche disorders - MAGAt’s definitely qualify :news:   

9 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I’d prefer associating with transgender individuals than any fucking MAGAt :thumbsup:  And speaking psyche disorders - MAGAt’s definitely qualify :news:   

Then why are you on this site???? :whistle:

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

That’s exactly why I’m here A to trigger MAGA fucks.  And I’m fucking good at it :thumbsup:

Sad world you live in if you pick that as your strong point 

C09137B9-2F0B-4349-9CD4-B403D0B6C554.png

Edited by toslow
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, SnowRider said:

That’s exactly why I’m here A to trigger MAGA fucks.  And I’m fucking good at it :thumbsup:

No...no you're not. You come off like spoiled little girl who just had her first semester of women's studies...evil white men are the cause of all the world's problems. 

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

There it is snow rider. When they start a thread about you, you won. Your getting to them.

Jealousy isn't a good look for you...just saying

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, SnowRider said:

My goodness are you a legend in your own mind, you're the president, vice president and only member of the SR fan club. :lmao:

The only thing you're good at is making yourself look like a fool and you do it well. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Why are you on this forum?  Why do you snowmobile?  By your own admission you should be posting on transgender forums. and frequenting transgender activities rather than on a snowmobile forum or doing activities primarily involving conservatives.   No, you are just a hypocrite like typical liberal white males.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You're so blind. You think that it triggers "MAGAt" supporters but it isn't at all about Trump. Most all, if not all here, find you a petty human being that has a mental issue. Using all the left buzz words of Trump supporters is pretty fucking dumb. For me, I just think that you're a total asshole. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1