Check your account email address ×

Snowriders people

Just now, HSR said:

Look up all this countries that don't shoot their own children and figure out what the difference is. America is not willing to support any type of gun control which means people who SHOULDN"T have access to firearms can easily do so. As long as guns are such an important part of your culture I guess you guys will just have to accept shooting large amounts of innocent children on a yearly basis. You guys just worry about the survivors :thumb:

We're also not capable of enacting strict penalties for crimes, including capital punishment.  Mass shooters should get death, period.   You murder someone, unless there are extenuating circumstances, you get the death penalty.  Our jails are filled with irredeemable feral humans.  What is the point?  To satisfy the armchair justice experts?   We've also shut down a ton of mental hospitals, thinking we could just medicate these freaks and release them on the streets.  When we were kids, you could drive to school with a rifle hanging in the back window of your truck.  Now they'd sent a SWAT team, and make the kid take a training class.  Guns are no more important to our culture than they ever have, its just that we've let the ghetto dwellers run amok with them without consequence, in fear of being labeled racists and bigots by the Snowriders of the world.  And now with trust in government at all time lows, do you think people like me, and the other millions of law abiding citizens out there are going to voluntarilygive up their guns?  Not gonna happen I'm afraid.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We're also not capable of enacting strict penalties for crimes, including capital punishment.  Mass shooters should get death, period.   You murder someone, unless there are extenuating circumstances, you get the death penalty.  Our jails are filled with irredeemable feral humans.  What is the point?  To satisfy the armchair justice experts?   We've also shut down a ton of mental hospitals, thinking we could just medicate these freaks and release them on the streets.  When we were kids, you could drive to school with a rifle hanging in the back window of your truck.  Now they'd sent a SWAT team, and make the kid take a training class.  Guns are no more important to our culture than they ever have, its just that we've let the ghetto dwellers run amok with them without consequence, in fear of being labeled racists and bigots by the Snowriders of the world.  And now with trust in government at all time lows, do you think people like me, and the other millions of law abiding citizens out there are going to voluntarilygive up their guns?  Not gonna happen I'm afraid.

:true:

• Platinum Contributing Member
58 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You peddle more misinformation and lies than anyone on the forum.  American incarceration rates are some of the highest in the industrialized world.  

You’ve earned your label Woolie.  Own it with pride or change if you’re offended and don’t like it.  Your post above is nothing but ignorant phobic racist garbage.  

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You peddle more misinformation and lies than anyone on the forum.  American incarceration rates are some of the highest in the industrialized world.  

You’ve earned your label Woolie.  Own it with pride or change if you’re offended and don’t like it.  Your post above is nothing but ignorant phobic racist garbage.  

FD540F3B-180A-4AA6-B6CE-BDF55F20C438.thumb.jpeg.9ae0279fb5a826dfd306385328bef5cf.jpeg

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I said nothing about incarceration rates other than we are locking up thousands of murderers who society would be better off, both from a cost, deterrence and humanity standpoint if they were just put to sleep.  So who's peddling misinformation, I"m posting my opinions.  Don't like them?  Fine.  I don't like yours either you fucking clown.

I consider mindsets like yours as a malignancy on the culture  LIberal, progressive opinions are important and encouraged certainly to balance out the far right.  But you're nothing more than a wind up sock puppet mouthpiece by the authoritarian leftist fascists who programmed you.  Have an original thought once in a while ffs   :bigfinger::lolz:

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FD540F3B-180A-4AA6-B6CE-BDF55F20C438.thumb.jpeg.9ae0279fb5a826dfd306385328bef5cf.jpeg

I'm wondering when he's going to start making excuses and peddling BLM propaganda about black male criminality rates, and black on black crime, with the standard worn out tropes right from Al Sharptons lying lips.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Everything you post is nothing but pure shit………you will now be called Snow Rectum. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

And you’ve earned yours 

image.thumb.png.f5a30a345ef0747898a32b0e3642c3af.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Look up all this countries that don't shoot their own children and figure out what the difference is. America is not willing to support any type of gun control which means people who SHOULDN"T have access to firearms can easily do so. As long as guns are such an important part of your culture I guess you guys will just have to accept shooting large amounts of innocent children on a yearly basis. You guys just worry about the survivors :thumb:

Alot of the children being shot is from inner city gang violence. You don't see 50yr old suburbanites doing drive by's. Most of these cities have strict gun laws. I live in a rural area where most kids have guns, parents have lots of guns but yet there's rarely any gun violence. Get the cities under control and watch those stats drop drastically 

5 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

You don't see 50yr old suburbanites doing drive by's.

Mass shooting is more their style :dunno:

On October 1, 2017, Stephen Paddock, a 64-year-old man from Mesquite, Nevada, opened fire on the crowd attending the Route 91 Harvest music festival 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

On October 1, 2017, Stephen Paddock, a 64-year-old man from Mesquite, Nevada, opened fire on the crowd attending the Route 91 Harvest music festival 

Nice goalpost move....sure there's crazy people with guns, but why restrict the rest of the millions of responsible gun owners? I'm surprised your such an anti gun guy being a gun owner and hunter. If all Canadians are like you it's no wonder your government tramples over your rights all the time. 

2 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Nice goalpost move....sure there's crazy people with guns, but why restrict the rest of the millions of responsible gun owners? I'm surprised your such an anti gun guy being a gun owner and hunter. If all Canadians are like you it's no wonder your government tramples over your rights all the time. 

So why are Repugs opposed to keeping guns out of the hands of crazy people? 

Edited by SnowRider

6 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

millions of responsible gun owners?

If all Americans WERE more responsible with gun ownership and storage just maybe there wouldn't be so many on the streets.

Look it I'm not moving anything just responding to more excuses for why so many kids are dying. You guys should move heaven and fucking earth to make that stop at all costs. I just don't seeing anything but "my rights" and "it's their fault". Don't ask me how to clean up your own backyard, just do it. Statistics like that shouldn't exist. Not acceptable.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

If all Americans WERE more responsible with gun ownership and storage just maybe there wouldn't be so many on the streets.

Look it I'm not moving anything just responding to more excuses for why so many kids are dying. You guys should move heaven and fucking earth to make that stop at all costs. I just don't seeing anything but "my rights" and "it's their fault". Don't ask me how to clean up your own backyard, just do it. Statistics like that shouldn't exist.

Stop and frisk and profiling black gang bangers would be the best way to do that but they also have rights. So how do you take rights away from people and still claim to be a free country? It can't go both ways.  It's the price that gets paid to be free. 

22 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Alot of the children being shot is from inner city gang violence. You don't see 50yr old suburbanites doing drive by's. Most of these cities have strict gun laws. I live in a rural area where most kids have guns, parents have lots of guns but yet there's rarely any gun violence. Get the cities under control and watch those stats drop drastically 

There is a statistic floating around that if you remove the 10 largest urban areas like (NYC, Philadelphia, Chicago, Milwaukee, etc., the stats show that the US has some of the lowest gun crime rates in the world.  I believe in all those cases, the government is under Democratic control.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HSR said:

No doubt those do happen, but every single day in the city of Chicago, Baltimore, DC, Atlanta, NYC the same volume of mass shootings happen, It just not reported. These are liberal led areas, 90+% black communities (liberals own the black vote mind you)and they are the ones killing massive amounts children. I live in the suburbs of a fairly large city and have worked in a very bad part of the city for well over 2 decades.. I see it first hand on almost a daily basis..

American legal gun owners are the safest people to be around and by a huge margin commit the least amount of crimes. Illegal gun owners commit the vast amount of crimes. Here's some statistical maps of my city(liberal) and rural areas (republican Led)on crime and gun violence.. the suburbs appear to be pretty darn safe

Screenshot_20230205-150805.png

Screenshot_20230205-150927.png

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

There is a statistic floating around that if you remove the 10 largest urban areas like (NYC, Philadelphia, Chicago, Milwaukee, etc., the stats show that the US has some of the lowest gun crime rates in the world.  I believe in all those cases, the government is under Democratic control.

Yeah I've seen that too. The politicians don't want to solve the problem because it's a great voting issue to get both sides riled up. 

22 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Stop and frisk and profiling black gang bangers would be the best way to do that but they also have rights. So how do you take rights away from people and still claim to be a free country? It can't go both ways.  It's the price that gets paid to be free. 

White people kill kids in school shootings and are responsible for the majority of mass shootings.  Not to mention the wife beaters you guys support having guns.  

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: You support policies that get kids killed in school shootings and women Murdered by a users who shouldn’t have guns.  Those are policies you and your ilk support.