Check your account email address ×

Snowriders people

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Because we are now feeding into their mental illness....what was the rate in the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's or 2010? It's a contagion, a mental illness.  A bunch of attention seeking kids. 

The same.  They were committing suicide, joining the priest hood, miserable in the closet, murdered, not allowed to express themselves - you know the same time women were still getting pregnant out of wedlock and getting shipped off and/or having back ally abortions.  

And kids seeking attention to get ridicule, mocked, and ostracized?  Damn you’re a fucking ignorant bigot. 

8 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Nobody is scared of them...be honest how do you feel about drag shows for kids?

Well I wouldn't bring my kids when they were little but my opinion only matters for my kids. It's up to the parents to decide, not me.

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wow.  HSR really seems to have a hard on for this Badger fella.  Let’s get back to the subject at hand which Snowrider has failed to address, a tranny showing his cock to a bunch of women in the locker room.  Apparently he’s ok with it…..

Read the thread.  I addressed it already.  You’re blinded by your phobia, ignorance, and bigotry. 

42 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The same.  They were committing suicide, joining the priest hood, miserable in the closet, murdered, not allowed to express themselves - you know the same time women were still getting pregnant out of wedlock and getting shipped off and/or having back ally abortions.  

And kids seeking attention to get ridicule, mocked, and ostracized?  Damn you’re a fucking ignorant bigot. 

Suicide rate is higher now..

42 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well I wouldn't bring my kids when they were little but my opinion only matters for my kids. It's up to the parents to decide, not me.

Parents aren't being informed by the school districts...

5 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Suicide rate is higher now..

All the more reason to support them instead of demonizing and ostracizing them.  All part of being pro-life eh?

6 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Another lie 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

All the more reason to support them instead of demonizing and ostracizing them.  All part of being pro-life eh?

Another lie 

Maybe we just go back to the way things were and stop cutting the breasts off of young girls and poisoning young men with estrogen and other carcinogens. 

58 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Read the thread.  I addressed it already.  You’re blinded by your phobia, ignorance, and bigotry. 

No you didn’t. Unless you were admitting that you would be just fine with that freak walking around with his dick out in front of your wife or a daughter. And oh newsflash mental illness is mental disorder. It’s the same fucking thing

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Maybe we just go back to the way things were and stop cutting the breasts off of young girls and poisoning young men with estrogen and other carcinogens. 

Not your call or decision.  :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

The issue is indecent exposure not being transgender. But in typical ignorant MAGAt fashion the point is missed.  

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No you didn’t. Unless you were admitting that you would be just fine with that freak walking around with his dick out in front of your wife or a daughter. And oh newsflash mental illness is mental disorder. It’s the same fucking thing

Poor Woolie.  So ignorant and filled phobic hate.  

5 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Not yours either...the people who push transitioning on children should be incarcerated. 

I’m not telling them what they can and cannot do nor limiting their options.  Those decisions are not up to me.  It’s up to them and those they deem and medical professionals.  

Who’s ‘pushing’ for transitioning?  Your fucking ignorance is mind numbing.  If anyone belongs in jail is people like you :thumbsup:

Edited by SnowRider

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’m not telling them what they can and cannot do nor limiting their options.  Those decisions are not up to me.  It’s up to them and those they deem and medical professionals.  

Who’s ‘pushing’ for transitioning?  Your fucking ignorance is mind numbing.  If anyone belongs in jail is people like you :thumbsup:

Ask yourself this question....if nobody is pushing transition why has the rate excellerated so dramatically? 

There are dog turds in my lawn smarter than you.

Edited by SkisNH

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Ask yourself this question....if nobody is pushing transition why has the rate excellerated so dramatically? 

There are dog turds in my lawn smarter than you.

‘Pushing’ is not the same as being educated and having options.  Stick to your piles of dogshit - completely on your level :lol: 

32 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Not happening here sorry not seeing it.

I'd feel safer taking my kids to a Drag queen show than a Catholic church. I have boys and no fucking are they getting anywhere near a Catholic Priest who are well known to be pedo's. 

Never heard of a Drag queen epidemic of child molestation. If it happens I'll change my mind.

Make a list of all of the things that we don't allow children to do because their brains aren't developed enough to make adult decisions.....

Yet you want to allow them to permanently mutilate their bodies....fucking genius. 

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Not happening here sorry not seeing it.

I'd feel safer taking my kids to a Drag queen show than a Catholic church. I have boys and no fucking are they getting anywhere near a Catholic Priest who are well known to be pedo's. 

Never heard of a Drag queen epidemic of child molestation. If it happens I'll change my mind.

Public school teacher is much more likely to abuse your kids (statically) 

Pedophile of any sort is fucking disgusting.  

This took 4 seconds of a search 

https://nypost.com/2022/06/11/over-200k-being-spent-on-drag-queen-shows-at-nyc-schools/

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

100% a parental problem, not the child.

Agreed the child is incapable of making that decision...the adults should be held accountable....if after 21 they want to mutilate themselves have at it. (Purposefully used 21 not 18) same argument ad against purchasing alcohol not mature enough. 

Make a list of all of the things that we don't allow children to do because their brains aren't developed enough to make adult decisions.....

Yet you want to allow them to permanently mutilate their bodies....fucking genius. 

This doesn’t happen to young kids.  Another right wing lie.  You understand doctors need to perform surgery?  Living your identified gender is required before any transition takes place.  You act as though these issues and situations are spontaneous.  Your posts are garbage.  Complete and utter garbage displaying a level of ignorance that’s MAGA approved.  

And when transgender people discuss their situation almost all knew at an early age.  I’m glad to see the progress on understanding their applicable issues.  And as usual - right wing nut bags like you make progress more difficult.  You’re a piece of shit :thumbsup:

Public school teacher is much more likely to abuse your kids (statically) 

Abusers can be neighbors, friends and family members. People who sexually abuse children can be found in families, schools, churches, recreation centers, youth sports leagues, and any other place children gather. Significantly, abusers can be and often are other children. • About 90% of children who are victims of sexual abuse know their abuser.12,13 Only 10% of sexually abused children are abused by a stranger.12 • Approximately 30% of children who are sexually abused are abused by family members.12,13 • The younger the victim, the more likely it is that the abuser is a family member. Of those molesting a child under six, 50% were family members. Family members also accounted for 23% of those abusing children ages 12 to 17.9 • About 60% of children who are sexually abused are abused by people the family trusts.12,13 • Homosexual individuals are no more likely to sexually abuse children than heterosexual individuals.15

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

This doesn’t happen to young kids.  Another right wing lie.  You understand doctors need to perform surgery?  Living your identified gender is required before any transition takes place.  You act as though these issues and situations are spontaneous.  Your posts are garbage.  Complete and utter garbage displaying a level of ignorance that’s MAGA approved.  

And when transgender people discuss their situation almost all knew at an early age.  I’m glad to see the progress on understanding their applicable issues.  And as usual - right wing nut bags like you make progress more difficult.  You’re a piece of shit :thumbsup:

https://nypost.com/2022/10/27/detransitioned-teen-bashes-biden-on-gender-affirming-care/

Double mastectomy at 15 you piece of shit

Just now, SkisNH said:

Glad there is access to safe surgery :thumbsup:  Good to see people have control and choice over their own bodies.  Old enough for forced birth at 10…..old enough for a mastectomy at 15.  

You’re wound up over cases and issue you know nothing about.  So emotional…….