Check your account email address ×

Snowriders people

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not even close…these shows are attended by adults and have been going for years. 

He knows...it's right in his neighborhood.  Likely a regular at the deviant brigade. 

Edited by SkisNH

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Might sound middle east but it's still 65% of newborn boys. I don't care either way what you do with your kids foreskin...

So because it's customary and due to religious beliefs you're ok with female circumcision like in Iran? 

19 minutes ago, HSR said:

So because it's customary and due to religious beliefs you're ok with female circumcision like in Iran? 

We never once talked about Female circumcision..And no I don't approve of it as it's oppressive in nature. 

12 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

We never once talked about Female circumcision..And no I don't approve of it as it's oppressive in nature. 

So appearance is an acceptable reason then. Gotcha :thumb:

I think it's time Americans realize they live in the biggest circus ever. The freedom provided has created an environment of anything can be fixed with surgery. Show me a country with as many surgically altered women, the piercing and face tattoo freaks, fat people getting skinny, skinny people getting fat, tits,asses, faces altered, now it's switching teams. I'm really not surprised. Now the parents sex changing their kids under 18 should be fucking shot IMHO but again it's not the craziest shit I've seen from the US yet. It's a fucked up place looking from the outside in. Beautiful in nature but I think you guys could cull about 50% of the population.

One more thing,,, kill yourself :lol:

42 minutes ago, HSR said:

So appearance is an acceptable reason then. Gotcha :thumb:

I think it's time Americans realize they live in the biggest circus ever. The freedom provided has created an environment of anything can be fixed with surgery. Show me a country with as many surgically altered women, the piercing and face tattoo freaks, fat people getting skinny, skinny people getting fat, tits,asses, faces altered, now it's switching teams. I'm really not surprised. Now the parents sex changing their kids under 18 should be fucking shot IMHO but again it's not the craziest shit I've seen from the US yet. It's a fucked up place looking from the outside in. Beautiful in nature but I think you guys could cull about 50% of the population.

One more thing,,, kill yourself :lol:

Moe is Ben

6 hours ago, HSR said:

Are we not talking about surgically altering children without them having a say? Or is the hypocrisy of the west too much for you. Foreskin clits what's the difference right? 

Its sexual mutilation , just because you have been indoctrinated into the custom doesn't make it any different.You just accept it.

OMG Woolie believes the mahomes story :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: gullible or what :dunno::lol:

Hypocisy of the west?  Indoctrinated?  Settle your tits before you have a stroke.  Because its a health and cosmetic consideration and a custom going back 1000s of years?  Its actually weird that you'd actually try and draw equivalence tbh   

5 hours ago, toslow said:

Dude you’re starting to fall into burnt fuse level of stupidity 

I have no idea wtf he's talking about "the Mahomes" story, but he seems rather invested in his anti circumcision crusade and aligning himself with the opinions of someone who goes against the grain of 99% of the people here....  :lol: 

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

The dude you work with needs to figure it out or go get fucked.  I’m sure it’s difficult but a real father would be there to support their child.  Learn.  Discuss.  Grow.  

Guys like you think you have all the answers but in reality are nothing more than ignorant morons when you’re unwilling to listen and grow. 

I never claimed to have the answers, but you surely don't.  I do know where these mindsets were born and nurtured, it was in the schools, and promoted from the liberal academia.  Attitudes like yours are a cancer on society.  You can't even see the correlation, but all the normies are the bigots and ignorant rubes in your deluded world.

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

a custom going back 1000s of years?

So is female circumcision in some cultures.  Failed arguement,sorry.

America has some serious issues the rest of the world doesn't suffer from. Can you explain why?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

So is female circumcision in some cultures.  Failed arguement,sorry.

America has some serious issues the rest of the world doesn't suffer from. Can you explain why?

Oh…and Canada doesn’t..really?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh…and Canada doesn’t..really?

Not even close bud, not even in the same hemisphere. I haven't seen anything like this in our news. Same goes for mass shooting same goes for biannual school shootings.You have the most illegal guns of any country,largest drug abuse problem, list goes on. We aren't involved in every war in the world and when we're not involved we don't start 2 other countries fighting and fund it from the safety of home. 

You guys have the largest LGBTQ+ population in the entire world what do you expect.

Show me a country that can make this statement in peace time and then bow your heads in fucking shame.That is more than all of Canada's murders in the last 6 years or MORE and that's just your CHILDREN. America should get it's fucking shit together.

More than 6,000 children killed, hurt by gunfire in 2022: Report

The incidents include 19 students slain in a mass shooting in Uvalde, Texas.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Not even close bud, not even in the same hemisphere. I haven't seen anything like this in our news. Same goes for mass shooting same goes for biannual school shootings.You have the most illegal guns of any country,largest drug abuse problem, list goes on. We aren't involved in every war in the world and when we're not involved we don't start 2 other countries fighting and fund it from the safety of home. 

You guys have the largest LGBTQ+ population in the entire world what do you expect.

Gun culture in the US is embarrassing.  Repugs don’t give a fuck and oppose any rationale gun measures. 

There’s also a lot of fear mongering posted on here that is false.  It’s the Repug culture war taking America backwards.  

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Show me a country that can make this statement in peace time and then bow your heads in fucking shame.That is more than all of Canada's murders in the last 6 years or MORE and that's just your CHILDREN. America should get it's fucking shit together.

Democrat shitholes own that.  But Canada is the woke capital in the world.  

But you live in bum fuck nowhere so your first hand experience is lacking.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, HSR said:

22 minutes ago, HSR said:

Go lecture someone else or somewhere else…either works.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Gun culture in the US is embarrassing.  Repugs don’t give a fuck and oppose any rationale gun measures. 

There’s also a lot of fear mongering posted on here that is false.  It’s the Repug culture war taking America backwards.  

You think we need more gun laws lol? Criminals don’t follow the laws dipshit. It’s not going to work. Chicago has plenty of gun laws…how’s that working out?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You think we need more gun laws lol? Criminals don’t follow the laws dipshit. It’s not going to work. Chicago has plenty of gun laws…how’s that working out?

Absolutely.  Need to look around at countries that don’t experience  deaths and violence like we do.  Total ignorant fuck who doesn’t care about kids if you think otherwise :snack:

44 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Absolutely.  Need to look around at countries that don’t experience  deaths and violence like we do.  Total ignorant fuck who doesn’t care about kids if you think otherwise :snack:

You aren’t very bright, there’s a mental health problem in America, not a gun problem. Like Ed said, criminals don’t give a shit about laws. If they want to get a gun they will, why is that so difficult for dumb idiot liberals like yourself to understand?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

You aren’t very bright, there’s a mental health problem in America, not a gun problem. Like Ed said, criminals don’t give a shit about laws. If they want to get a gun they will, why is that so difficult for dumb idiot liberals like yourself to understand?

So America’l is the only country with mental health issues?  Why were mad shootings noticeably lower during the assault weapons ban?  No permit, no background, wife beaters with guns….WTF could possibly go wrong…