Check your account email address ×

Snowriders people

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Absolutely.  Need to look around at countries that don’t experience  deaths and violence like we do.  Total ignorant fuck who doesn’t care about kids if you think otherwise :snack:

Your drugs are far worse.

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So America’l is the only country with mental health issues?  Why were mad shootings noticeably lower during the assault weapons ban?  No permit, no background, wife beaters with guns….WTF could possibly go wrong…

Timothy McVeigh used fertilizer to perform his evil. Surprised you Libs didn’t want to establish fertilizer laws. :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, snoughnut said:

Timothy McVeigh used fertilizer to perform his evil. Surprised you Libs didn’t want to establish fertilizer laws. :dunno:

Another Strawman argument.  Doesn’t reduce deaths from gun violence eh? 

8 hours ago, HSR said:

Yup that's why I LOVE going down on Iranian girls, no stupid clit to find amirite :dunno:

I really didn't expect an intelligent answer from this crowd.

THAT'S DIFFERENT :lol:

Are you channeling snowbevis?  Or MCLiar? 

Edited by Sleepr2

2 hours ago, HSR said:

So is female circumcision in some cultures.  Failed arguement,sorry.

America has some serious issues the rest of the world doesn't suffer from. Can you explain why?

Sorry?  What, you think you're a judge or I give a fuck what a typically smarmy elitist Canadian thinks of the United States?  Know your role, you'd be speaking German or Japanese if not for the US.  Sure we have problems, most of which are easy to figure out.  We're far from perfect, and you can lay most of the problems with our culture on liberalism, liberal criminal laws, a profitable grievance industry, and an anything goes attitude.  Speak out against it, and guys like you pop off about................what now.......................circumcision...................?   :nuts:   :lol: 

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Not even close bud, not even in the same hemisphere. I haven't seen anything like this in our news. Same goes for mass shooting same goes for biannual school shootings.You have the most illegal guns of any country,largest drug abuse problem, list goes on. We aren't involved in every war in the world and when we're not involved we don't start 2 other countries fighting and fund it from the safety of home. 

You guys have the largest LGBTQ+ population in the entire world what do you expect.

Yeah and liberalism has nothing to do with that amirite?

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

You aren’t very bright, there’s a mental health problem in America, not a gun problem. Like Ed said, criminals don’t give a shit about laws. If they want to get a gun they will, why is that so difficult for dumb idiot liberals like yourself to understand?

He's not, no.  He's like many Canadians I know, including a cousin from Ontario, who sneers and looks down on the US, always lecturing us.  Its a cultural equivalent to a small man attitude.  Gotta pipe off and tell everyone how superior they are compared to us rubes, like we're all on board here with the deviance.  i remember betting my cousin about the Clinton/Trump presidential race.  Got a nice crisp US 5 dollar bill in the mail over that one.  lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It was a rhetorical question but it’s good to know that Canada is such perfect utopia.

Well where I chose to stay I think it is. Leave town limits and it's 100% crown land ,freedom. Lots of hunting, fishing, boating and sledding without seeing other people. We did have a murder back in 1986 that was never solved but it's been good since.:thumb:

Seriously , you guys are bickering over a girls mastectomy and 6 fucking thousand kids were shot/killed LAST year and I have seen ZERO outrage from anyone on FS yet. I think you guys are scared to address a far more serious issue because it will fuck with your "rights' which I find very sad.

Peace time country= 6000 kids shot/killed in one year. Nothing to see here boys. SMFH

6 hours ago, HSR said:

Well where I chose to stay I think it is. Leave town limits and it's 100% crown land ,freedom. Lots of hunting, fishing, boating and sledding without seeing other people. We did have a murder back in 1986 that was never solved but it's been good since.:thumb:

Seriously , you guys are bickering over a girls mastectomy and 6 fucking thousand kids were shot/killed LAST year and I have seen ZERO outrage from anyone on FS yet. I think you guys are scared to address a far more serious issue because it will fuck with your "rights' which I find very sad.

Peace time country= 6000 kids shot/killed in one year. Nothing to see here boys. SMFH

Spot the fuck on.  Understand the majority on here and represent MAGA Repugs which is around 30-35% - still way to fucking high - of the American electorate.  Fuckers are knuckledraggers for sure. 

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Spot the fuck on.  Understand the majority on here and represent MAGA Repugs which is around 30-35% - still way to fucking high - of the American electorate.  Fuckers are knuckledraggers for sure. 

image.thumb.jpeg.4b1b51dd67c8df0f3f2514399d5abe2b.jpeg

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, HSR said:

So you chose to isolate yourself in the wilderness to escape any problems that those in the larger more urban areas might experience…that can be done in this country as well. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you chose to isolate yourself in the wilderness to escape any problems that those in the larger more urban areas might experience…that can be done in this country as well. 

6000 Jim, 6 fucking thousand. Let that sink in,,these are children.

Wait look over there,,, a drag queen show,, OH THE HORRORS!!!!!!

35 minutes ago, HSR said:

Difference in being a show and indoctrination, these fuckers are trying to indoctrinate the kids 

50 minutes ago, toslow said:

Difference in being a show and indoctrination, these fuckers are trying to indoctrinate the kids 

Proof of indoctrination…..do you even know what that means? :lol: 

3 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.4b1b51dd67c8df0f3f2514399d5abe2b.jpeg

At least the freak on the right got fired after they discovered he was a klepto with a designer luggage fetish, among other fetishes he had, like dressing up with dog collars and whatnot.  As far as the other one, its a laughingstock, and BIdens weaktit attempt at virtual signaling.  Snowriders people.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Yeah I get it but as others have mentioned this is a mental health issue and if you don’t think that exposing children…yes children…to drag shows and other deviant bullshit impacts their mental well being than I can’t help you. Let that sink in.

BTW since you’re so good at lecturing us dumb Americans what’s your solution?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah I get it but as others have mentioned this is a mental health issue and if you don’t think that exposing children…yes children…to drag shows and other deviant bullshit impacts their mental well being than I can’t help you. Let that sink in.

He seems more intent on railing on circumcision.  Pretty weird deflection if you ask me.  Really weird actually trying to draw that equivalence.  There is no good reason that children should be exposed to this, and the reasons they do it are so obvious.  "Minor attracted", there's another new spin on pedophelia.  Fucking weirdos need to stay away from the kids.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW since you’re so good at lecturing us dumb Americans what’s your solution?

Look up all this countries that don't shoot their own children and figure out what the difference is. America is not willing to support any type of gun control which means people who SHOULDN"T have access to firearms can easily do so. As long as guns are such an important part of your culture I guess you guys will just have to accept shooting large amounts of innocent children on a yearly basis. You guys just worry about the survivors :thumb:

17 hours ago, HSR said:

Show me a country that can make this statement in peace time and then bow your heads in fucking shame.That is more than all of Canada's murders in the last 6 years or MORE and that's just your CHILDREN. America should get it's fucking shit together.

More than 6,000 children killed, hurt by gunfire in 2022: Report

The incidents include 19 students slain in a mass shooting in Uvalde, Texas.

But never a thought to closing the borders. 

The U.S. reached a grim milestone in April 2021: more than 100,000 Americans died of drug overdoses in a single year. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention press release on this statistic indicated that opioids, especially the synthetic opioid fentanyl, drove the rise.

• Like 1