Check your account email address ×

Snowriders people

DriftBusta

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Wannabe mod?  To look like a complete d-bag like you do on a daily basis?  Hard pass.  Put me on ignore if you don't like my commentary, otherwise ... take off, eh hoser! :lol2:

Well if you feel that way how would me putting you on ignore stop your bleeding? A non retarded person would put me on ignore and then the bleeding will stop?

Boy you come across as a flaming Liberal. I don't like this stuff so someone better change something :lol: 

Enough derailment from our Joe Biden level mental capacities, site admin.

Toolkit - do you seriously condone what the OP referenced?  You're OK with the level of sickness associated with that?  Don't worry - I honestly don't expect you to answer that.

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Toolkit - do you seriously condone what the OP referenced?  You're OK with the level of sickness associated with that?  Don't worry - I honestly don't expect you to answer that.

:lol:

I had to go back and reread the 1st post.............. rofl.png.2e0cee58a20f10a45195b52809087efe.png

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Bontz said:

The issue is indecent exposure not being transgender. But in typical ignorant MAGAt fashion the point is missed.  

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

All good people are welcome :bc:  Always amazed at how ignorant and judgmental Repugs are.. :thumbsup: 

Who decides who the good people are?

Always amazed at what controlling prices the Dims are.

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Who decides who the good people are?

Always amazed at what controlling prices the Dims are.

‘All good people are welcome’ in my circle….I decide :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Good people doesn't need a gender attached :thumb: I really DGAF what others want to do with their own lives as long as it doesn't affect me in any ill manner.

Just now, HSR said:

Good people doesn't need a gender attached :thumb: I really DGAF what others want to do with their own lives as long as it doesn't affect me in any ill manner.

Yep - that’s what is so fucked up with the forum 🤡 Posse.  All for ‘freedom’ until they can’t control those they don’t understand. Their ignorance is mind-numbing.  IMO the following nails or when it comes to today’s so-called conservatives.  The vile and hate directed towards minorities and LGBTQ is obvious in many posts. 

F0DFE033-3BCA-43F8-9FFB-F90363C49A0E.jpeg

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What liberals mean by “diversity” is that they want a broad range of people from different races, colors, and creeds who have identical political views. A black or Hispanic conservative doesn’t contribute to “diversity” in liberal eyes because he actually has diverse views. Incredible role models for women like Sarah Palin can’t be feminists to liberals because she doesn’t share the same liberal beliefs as sexist pigs like Anthony Weiner and Bill Maher. How can you have any meaningful “diversity” when everyone has to think the same way?

• Like 1

Nobody gives a fuck if a dude is mentally ill and thinks he's a chick....people do care when they are placed in high level positions of power and aren't capable.  (ie stealing people's luggage)  people also care when said mentally ill person wants to gyrate for young children. 

18 minutes ago, HSR said:

Agreed, but as someone said, to what degree am I expected to participate in your self imaginary???  

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Nobody gives a fuck if a dude is mentally ill and thinks he's a chick....people do care when they are placed in high level positions of power and aren't capable.  (ie stealing people's luggage)  people also care when said mentally ill person wants to gyrate for young children. 

It’s not a mental illness.  It’s classified by American Psychiatric Association as a mental disorder and referred to as Gender Dysphoria.  You should educate yourself instead of spewing your ignorance.  Lifelong learning would be good go you especially if you continue to demonize and ostracize people you don’t understand.  It’s not too late!  But you keep digging :lol: 

https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/gender-dysphoria/what-is-gender-dysphoria

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

Agreed, but as someone said, to what degree am I expected to participate in your self imaginary???  

To whatever degree you feel comfortable with, nobody should have to feel uncomfortable due to someone else. Then ya walk away :bc:

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

To whatever degree you feel comfortable with, nobody should have to feel uncomfortable due to someone else. Then ya walk away :bc:

Unless you use the wrong pronoun …

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-california-law-allows-jail-time-for-using-wrong-gender-pronoun-sponsor-denies-that-would-happen

50 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It’s not a mental illness.  It’s classified by American Psychiatric Association as a mental disorder and referred to as Gender Dysphoria.  You should educate yourself instead of spewing your ignorance.  Lifelong learning would be good go you especially if you continue to demonize and ostracize people you don’t understand.  It’s not too late!  But you keep digging :lol: 

https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/gender-dysphoria/what-is-gender-dysphoria

"Although research shows that up to 94 percent of children will "grow out" of their transgender identity"

What happened in the last 5-7 years? Oh yeah we feed into their mental illness. 

7 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

"Although research shows that up to 94 percent of children will "grow out" of their transgender identity"

What happened in the last 5-7 years? Oh yeah we feed into their mental illness. 

You really are dumb and susceptible to misinformation like many ignorant people.  94% maintain their gender identity.  

And besides - it’s an issue best addressed by the individuals, their family or whoever they choose, and medical professionals and counselors.  Some east coast half wit like yourself doesn’t belong in the conversation/.

A new study published in the journal Pediatricsfound that the majority of transgender youth maintain their gender identity five years after their social transition during childhood. 

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/94-of-transgender-youth-maintain-gender-identity-5-years-after-social-transition

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You really are dumb and susceptible to misinformation like many ignorant people.  94% maintain their gender identity.  

And besides - it’s an issue best addressed by the individuals, their family or whoever they choose, and medical professionals and counselors.  Some east coast half wit like yourself doesn’t belong in the conversation/.

A new study published in the journal Pediatricsfound that the majority of transgender youth maintain their gender identity five years after their social transition during childhood. 

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/94-of-transgender-youth-maintain-gender-identity-5-years-after-social-transition

Because we are now feeding into their mental illness....what was the rate in the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's or 2010? It's a contagion, a mental illness.  A bunch of attention seeking kids. 

Wow.  HSR really seems to have a hard on for this Badger fella.  Let’s get back to the subject at hand which Snowrider has failed to address, a tranny showing his cock to a bunch of women in the locker room.  Apparently he’s ok with it…..

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wow.  HSR really seems to have a hard on for this Badger fella.

I don't like people who make up lies about me. Simple really. And most of his stories are complete bullshit. Mahomes SB party :lol:

Sorry for disturbing your gang piling. I'm not scared of trans peeps so I'll step out now. Bye :thumb: