Check your account email address ×

Snowriders people

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

White people kill kids in school shootings and are responsible for the majority of mass shootings.  Not to mention the wife beaters you guys support having guns.  

Do you just make this shit up in your head, mental illness is the real issue. Nice try on the banter. :thumbsup:

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: You support policies that get kids killed in school shootings and women Murdered by a users who shouldn’t have guns.  Those are policies you and your ilk support.  

You do realize the vast majority of children and women killed by gun and knife violence happen in liberal cities and also the vast majority is black on black or black on white with illegally obtained firearms..You are aware of this right? I mean it is plain as day in the statistics..

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Do you just make this shit up in your head, mental illness is the real issue. Nice try on the banter. :thumbsup:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0091743522002250

Mental Health is a world wide issue, yet,,,,,only in the US do mass shooting take place at this scale.

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

Mental Health is a world wide issue, yet,,,,,only in the US do mass shooting take place at this scale.

So is overdosing,  far more that the children you are bleating about, but never a thought to actually closing the borders….

22 hours ago, HSR said:

So is female circumcision in some cultures.  Failed arguement,sorry.

America has some serious issues the rest of the world doesn't suffer from. Can you explain why?

Female circumcision is not the same a male circumcision. 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

What are they using for a number for mass shootings? 

Reason I ask is media says there have been more mass shootings in the last 6 months then your article states there have been from 1982 to January of this yr.

45 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

So is overdosing,  far more that the children you are bleating about, but never a thought to actually closing the borders….

Ill agree with you on the overdosing, but closing the border isnt going to do a damn thing about that.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

What are they using for a number for mass shootings? 

Reason I ask is media says there have been more mass shootings in the last 6 months then your article states there have been from 1982 to January of this yr.

I'm not sure because I perused a few but 1 said 3 dead to qualify for "mass". I'm not sure what the industry standard is:dunno:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I'm not sure because I perused a few but 1 said 3 dead to qualify for "mass". I'm not sure what the industry standard is:dunno:

Im assuming they are counting much more then that. 

FBI uses either 3 or 4 shot , Im not quite sure wich. In that case blacks own the sport. 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Im assuming they are counting much more then that. 

FBI uses either 3 or 4 shot , Im not quite sure wich. In that case blacks own the sport. 

Could be, I wasn't trying to make a point on occurrences rather the fact that white men are responsible for many which was what SR posted and Badger accused him of making it all up while it is a fact.

Just now, HSR said:

Could be, I wasn't trying to make a point on occurrences rather the fact that white men are responsible for many which was what SR posted and Badger accused him of making it all up while it is a fact.

Shooting strangers for no reason but " I hate my life " is a white guy thing

11 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Ill agree with you on the overdosing, but closing the border isnt going to do a damn thing about that.

So why have a border at all? Why are shootings the most outrageous thing in the world but the southern invasion is cool! 

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

So why have a border at all? Why are shootings the most outrageous thing in the world but the southern invasion is cool! 

Beats me, They dont do a whole lot. Once people get in they let many stay. Seems like a waste of money to me.

Maybe it's a jobs program.

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Seriously? C'mon dude it's to make fucking money obviously. Free trade :lol:

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

omg. Fly at it, we'll keep our's up thanks. 

I blew behind one of yours in PQ years back. Was going to stop and realized the groomer trail went behind customs and turned around, So we never stopped.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

I blew behind one of yours in PQ years back. Was going to stop and realized the groomer trail went behind customs and turned around, So we never stopped.

I've been to Crane Lake many many times, no remote border pass,no passport,criminal record to boot. Just drive in hang out a weekend and head home:thumb: