Check your account email address ×

Snowriders people

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

:lol: Thing is IDGAF and he's continuously telling outlandish lies trying to impress people here. Oh did I tell you I fucking hate Liars and thieves? Every time I ask for verification on his BS he turns it gay on me.

What’s the Mahomes story?

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Quit while you’re still behind Jimmy :thumbsup:  Fucking right I’ll assign positions to those who have illustrated said position.  Don’t like it - don’t be a fucking bigot or racist piece of shit.  Don’t like it - believe facts not misinformation and propaganda.  Pretty simple.  Sorry you’re so butthurt over it. 

Not butthurt at all and you’re still a lying POS. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

On 1/29/2023 at 11:11 PM, Badger** said:

Hear is a lie for ya I got a call this week when I was no vacation seems I will be sending meat down to Patrick Mahomes Super Bowl party for 4000 people, he was having the part win or lose today. :salute: Swallow that cock sucker. Its got to be a lie that GD Badger lies to us all the time. :lol::lmao::lol2:

PS; I never said Patrick called me, cuz I know you would fuck that up. 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What’s the Mahomes story?

I guess we are supposed to believe the caterers told the company where Badger is an employee who they were working for and Badger was notified immediately while on vacation of said private info:lol:  Notice how he says "I will be sending" like it's his company.

The gay talk is just his way.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re a creepy troll.

:lol: I’m in your head Jimmy :lol: I make your blood pressure increase.  :lol: And fuck you - that’s your problem :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

I guess we are supposed to believe the caterers told the company where Badger is an employee who they were working for and Badger was notified immediately while on vacation of said private info:lol:  Notice how he says "I will be sending" like it's his company.

The gay talk is just his way.

What did I read about a PO and thought you believed it?  I’m just curious. 

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Quit while you’re still behind Jimmy :thumbsup:  Fucking right I’ll assign positions to those who have illustrated said position.  Don’t like it - don’t be a fucking bigot or racist piece of shit.  Don’t like it - believe facts not misinformation and propaganda.  Pretty simple.  Sorry you’re so butthurt over it. 

Says the fool that genuflects to a racist homophobe 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re a creepy troll.

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Says the fool that genuflects to a racist homophobe 

Look Jimmy - I’m able to bring you and Otis together :lol: 

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What did I read about a PO and thought you believed it?  I’m just curious. 

I asked but he said that was unethical :lol: he showed zero proof as it's 100% bullshit as usual.

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: I’m in your head Jimmy :lol: I make your blood pressure increase.  :lol: And fuck you - that’s your problem :lmao: 

Not even close and if that’s why you’re here that’s your problem.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

He also claimed Mark Cuban was his customer and said he's the expert on meat until I showed him that Mark has been vegetarian since 2019. He hasn't addressed that yet.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not even close and if that’s why you’re here that’s your problem.

And you’re here for the intellectual dialogue? :news:  

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

You’re the one labeling people you have no clue about.  It’s too bad you choose to demonize and ostracize people you don’t understand.  Ignorance is no excuse:  

Your post completely describes you to a T. Do you ever tire of being a complete fucking asshole? 

14 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Your post completely describes you to a T. Do you ever tire of being a complete fucking asshole? 

Thought MAGAt’s wanted to be told the truth. :thumbsup:  

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Post your proof from AMA or similar or STFU.  Like I said - it’s about indecent exposure not trans.  But in your typical ignorance you make it about the wrong issue.  I understand it’s all part of your ignorance and phobias but I’m here to call you on it.  

Fuck yourself.  Save your preprogrammed talking point spew about phobias and ignorance.  I have no problem whatsoever with LGB.  The TQ+ crowd can go back in the closet, and stay away from the children.  Its not to be normalized, and never will be, you ain't calling me on shit.  I know you're proud of your role here, I think you're a fucking weirdo.  So, answer the question, grew up in a family of liberals or are the black sheep of the family.  Its A or B, cuz there is no C with guys like you.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fuck yourself.  Save your preprogrammed talking point spew about phobias and ignorance.  I have no problem whatsoever with LGB.  The TQ+ crowd can go back in the closet, and stay away from the children.  Its not to be normalized, and never will be, you ain't calling me on shit.  I know you're proud of your role here, I think you're a fucking weirdo.  So, answer the question, grew up in a family of liberals or are the black sheep of the family.  Its A or B, cuz there is no C with guys like you.

It’s none of your business :lol: You ignorant phobic MAGAt fuck :thumbsup:

Preprogrammed with facts :bc: