Check your account email address ×

Snowriders people

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Well you're at odds with the vast majority of the western world....

No.  At odds with the ignorant not with the majority.  The same people who are ignorant to LGBTQ+ issues are also forced birth supporters.  So you’re wrong - like usual.  You’re in lockstep with Iran, North Korea, etc 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

No.  At odds with the ignorant not with the majority.  The same people who are ignorant to LGBTQ+ issues are also forced birth supporters.  So you’re wrong - like usual.  You’re in lockstep with Iran, North Korea, etc 

No you're wrong...most of Europe as more restrictive abortion laws than the USA limiting to 15 weeks. 

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

No you're wrong...most of Europe as more restrictive abortion laws than the USA limiting to 15 weeks. 

Another example of peddling right wi g propaganda.  Again - you don’t have a fucking clue:

European countries

TIME LIMITS

Some European countries’ laws set the time limit for abortion on request or broad social grounds between 18-24 weeks of pregnancy, whereas others set the limit around the first trimester of pregnancy. However, all these countries’ laws also allow access later in pregnancy in specific circumstances, such as where a woman’s health or life is at risk. The standard practice across Europe is to not impose time limits on these reason-based grounds.

A number of European countries have enacted reforms to extend the time limits for access to abortion on request or broad social grounds. These reforms recognize that although most abortions in Europe take place during the first trimester of pregnancy, short time limits can have harmful impacts on women who seek abortion care after the relevant time limit

https://reproductiverights.org/european-abortion-law-comparative-overview-0/

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Poor Woolie.  So ignorant and filled phobic hate.  

Not phobic about anything, that dude would have a broken face if he did that in front of one of my family members.  At the very minimum, if we are to respect transgenders, they need to demonstrate a modicum of decorum and discretion in a locker room setting.  This freak thought nothing of walking around in front of women with his dick out.  Have you done a study over the % of the hetero population that gets convicted of indecent vs the tiny sliver of the population that id's as trans?  I don't think you need to be a mathemetician to understand that a higher % of these people are just deviants.  And you excuse them.  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not phobic about anything, that dude would have a broken face if he did that in front of one of my family members.  At the very minimum, if we are to respect transgenders, they need to demonstrate a modicum of decorum and discretion in a locker room setting.  This freak thought nothing of walking around in front of women with his dick out.  Have you done a study over the % of the hetero population that gets convicted of indecent vs the tiny sliver of the population that id's as trans?  I don't think you need to be a mathemetician to understand that a higher % of these people are just deviants.  And you excuse them.  

Post your proof from AMA or similar or STFU.  Like I said - it’s about indecent exposure not trans.  But in your typical ignorance you make it about the wrong issue.  I understand it’s all part of your ignorance and phobias but I’m here to call you on it.  

Back in the 70's drag shows were very prevalent it was no big deal back then, it was just a spoof and people laughed and didn't not think much of it, hell you would see men in drag on TV and comedy shows. 

But now they are trying to shove it down our throats and bring it into our schools and the schools bathrooms. Our children are off limits IMO. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Back in the 70's drag shows were very prevalent it was no big deal back then, it was just a spoof and people laughed and didn't not think much of it, hell you would see men in drag on TV and comedy shows. 

But now they are trying to shove it down our throats and bring it into our schools and the schools bathrooms. Our children are off limits IMO. 

Examples of the bullshit you posted :lol: 

Straight out of right wing fear mongering :lmao: 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Post your proof from AMA or similar or STFU.  Like I said - it’s about indecent exposure not trans.  But in your typical ignorance you make it about the wrong issue.  I understand it’s all part of your ignorance and phobias but I’m here to call you on it.  

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Straight out of right wing fear mongering :lmao: 

All the labeling and name calling  doesn’t change the fact that you defend deviance and perversion…it’s sad that you are allowed to coach and be around kids.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

No in Badgers world it's up to you to prove him wrong, he doesn't have to back up any of his bullshit in his opinion.

Still waiting on details of a 230hp Ace trail sled from years ago,

Proof of him selling the meat to Patrick Mahomes for his SB party,

and many many more.

Don't expect an adult response.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

All the labeling and name calling  doesn’t change the fact that you defend deviance and perversion…it’s sad that you are allowed to coach and be around kids.

You’re the one labeling people you have no clue about.  It’s too bad you choose to demonize and ostracize people you don’t understand.  Ignorance is no excuse:  

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

No in Badgers world it's up to you to prove him wrong, he doesn't have to back up any of his bullshit in his opinion.

and many many more.

Did I miss the meet PO?  Thought he did that? 

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

and many many more.

Why do you always have a hard- on for Badger?.....just curious

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Why do you always have a hard- on for Badger?.....just curious

Because when I ignore him he just starts trolling me in anonymous threads so I got fed up and started giving back.

Have a read

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re the one labeling people you have no clue about.  It’s too bad you choose to demonize and ostracize people you don’t understand.  Ignorance is no excuse:  

You’ve done  nothing but label other members since you came back and how am I demonizing and ostracizing anybody…oh that’s right I’m not. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’ve done  nothing but label other members since you came back and how am I demonizing and ostracizing anybody…oh that’s right I’m not. 

Just all the LGBTQ+ community :thumbsup:  Fucking right I label people after they expose their ignorance and views.  Don’t like - don’t be so fucking ignorant :thumbsup:  still don’t like it - fuck off or ignore me :bc:

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Because when I ignore him he just starts trolling me in anonymous threads so I got fed up and started giving back.

Have a read

Ok....fair enough....you're both idiots:lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Just all the LGBTQ+ community :thumbsup:  Fucking right I label people after they expose their ignorance and views.  Don’t like - don’t be so fucking ignorant :thumbsup:  still don’t like it - fuck off or ignore me :bc:

And another 5 page beat down for snowbevis :lol:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nope…you’re lying and assigning positions yet again. Sad little troll.

14 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Ok....fair enough....you're both idiots:lol:

:lol: Thing is IDGAF and he's continuously telling outlandish lies trying to impress people here. Oh did I tell you I fucking hate Liars and thieves? Every time I ask for verification on his BS he turns it gay on me.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope…you’re lying and assigning positions yet again. Sad little troll.

Quit while you’re still behind Jimmy :thumbsup:  Fucking right I’ll assign positions to those who have illustrated said position.  Don’t like it - don’t be a fucking bigot or racist piece of shit.  Don’t like it - believe facts not misinformation and propaganda.  Pretty simple.  Sorry you’re so butthurt over it.