Check your account email address ×

Snowriders people

9 hours ago, Badger** said:

Then way are you on this site???? :whistle:

To make up bs lies about himself to try and be popular and make friends:dunno:

Oh wait , that's all you.

16 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I see the Liberals are out in full force, I think its on page 62 of the Big "D" handbook, if you got nothing go after their spelling or the English. :whistle: 

Ok then, I find it weird you aren't more accepting of the trans community seeing as you seem to love posting gay men Gifs, memes and pics and comments?? I assumed you were more involved in that lifestyle:dunno: I mean you had to be told 3 times to stop  :news:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Ok then, I find it weird you aren't more accepting of the trans community seeing as you seem to love posting gay men Gifs, memes and pics and comments?? I assumed you were more involved in that lifestyle:dunno: I mean you had to be told 3 times to stop  :news:

half baked GIF by IFC

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I see the Liberals are out in full force, I think its on page 62 of the Big "D" handbook, if you got nothing go after their spelling or the English. :whistle: 

You have a handbook on big dicks:dunno: And know it page for page?? You're weird dude. Stick to the silly Gifs :news:

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

You have a handbook on big dicks:dunno: And know it page for page?? You're weird dude. Stick to the silly Gifs :news:

"Big Democrats handbook", but we all figured you would interpret it like that. Get your head out of the gutter, Steve. :gfight:

14 minutes ago, Badger** said:

"Big Democrats handbook", but we all figured you would interpret it like that. Get your head out of the gutter, Steve. :gfight:

It's understandable you wouldn't know what Big "D" means on the internet and obviously a girl has never asked you for one. Go ask a meat cutter.

22 minutes ago, HSR said:

It's understandable you wouldn't know what Big "D" means on the internet and obviously a girl has never asked you for one. Go ask a meat cutter.

I just did and they said your a dick who like dicks and they are all. :roflcrying: You just increase the company morale by tenfold and they asked if you are gay. :lol2::roflcrying::whistle: 

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

I just did and they said your a dick who like dicks and they are all. :roflcrying: You just increase the company morale by tenfold and they asked if you are gay. :lol2::roflcrying::whistle: 

Wow gay talk.

Big D

•  
  •  
The capital letter of 'd', usually used as a nickname for someone with a name starting with d and also has a relatively large penis.

Big D

•  
  •  
one with an especially large cock.

Screenshot_20230203_120148_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230203_120001_Samsung Internet.jpg

Just now, Bontz said:

Keep the Badger/HSR drama in one of the other 8000 threads you clowns go back and forth in ... this one's about Toolkit and his belief he's winning somehow on FS.

Just STFU already FFS. Scroll by and quit your fucking sniveling. This is FS :thumb: 

You chasing snorider around doesn't bother me :dunno:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Just STFU already FFS. Scroll by and quit your fucking sniveling. This is FS :thumb: 

You chasing snorider around doesn't bother me :dunno:

Hey dingleberry ... the thread is about Toolkit, so there's no chasing.  But glad to see I touched a nerve ... guess I'm winning by some people's logic here :roflcrying:

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Hey dingleberry ... the thread is about Toolkit, so there's no chasing.  But glad to see I touched a nerve ... guess I'm winning by some people's logic here :roflcrying:

Yes it's a great thread singling a member out and your bleeding over the quality of the thread content because you want to join in the nigger pile. Again STFU already you're starting to act like Badger and one wannabee mod is enough thanks.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes it's a great thread singling a member out and your bleeding over the quality of the thread content because you want to join in the nigger pile. Again STFU already you're starting to act like Bagder and one wannabee mod is enough thanks.

Wannabe mod?  To look like a complete d-bag like you do on a daily basis?  Hard pass.  Put me on ignore if you don't like my commentary, otherwise ... take off, eh hoser! :lol2:

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes it's a great thread singling a member out and your bleeding over the quality of the thread content because you want to join in the nigger pile. Again STFU already you're starting to act like Badger and one wannabee mod is enough thanks.

BOINK