Check your account email address ×

The intruder shouted “where is Nancy?” before the attack, according to a source briefed on the attack.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

is this your first day here? 

no, no Biden and no Trump 

https://joj2020.com/issues-jo-jorgensen/

are ya lookin to stick a label on me or somethin?

Please, tell me who you voted for so I can understand everything about you rather than reading and comprehending the actual words you post. 

Please. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So the story is this guy is a radical right wing extremist. Also an illegal alien who is a nudist and lives in a hippie bus in Berkley, CA that has BLM and Gay pride on it. And used an illegally modified hammer to commit the crime. Stay tuned!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Please, tell me who you voted for so I can understand everything about you rather than reading and comprehending the actual words you post. 

Please. 

His words are so incoherent like Brandon, and i don’t have time to read between the lines 

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

So the story is this guy is a radical right wing extremist. Also an illegal alien who is a nudist and lives in a hippie bus in Berkley, CA that has BLM and Gay pride on it. And used an illegally modified hammer to commit the crime. Stay tuned!

The newz said so.  

It seems like absolute crazy bullshit but the  news said …. No further investigation needed.  :lol:

Edited by Cold War
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, toslow said:

His words are so incoherent like Brandon, and i don’t have time to read between the lines 

are they? 

Would 

You 

Me 

To 

Type 

Slower 

:)

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

ikr?!!!

the wtf-ness was off the charts

that's why I posted it in the first place 

that, and the cabal is holding my dog hostage and if I don't comply they're going to whack him. :(

IMG_20221021_165808545_HDR.thumb.jpg.71efb09f1cea9bcf559d4318f6a59c4d.jpg

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

I'd like jam my foot up some ones ass for keep trying putting words in my mouth. I got an Idea why don't you two go get a room!!  

Other than the skill and ability required what's stopping you?

Maybe have AC screen your posts from now on. 

39 minutes ago, Anler said:

sounds legit lol

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Is there something you and "Sean" Deepfag are trying to tell us.  :buttkisser:

You're just going to keep this shit going retard.  

Just STFU already with the gay references 

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Just STFU already with the gay references 

Hey I laid off for a week Chris but he keeps coming at me, how about telling him to lay off the:barney: 

Edited by Badger**

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Don't forget the whole breaking into the residence of the 3rd most powerful person in the US unnoticed and was there the knee-cap the ole wine-o.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Please. 

settle down Joe Biden voter . 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Anler said:

It had an illegally modified large capacity magnetic nail loader and a bump stock handle.

Apparently, he got it at a trade show. Those damn trade show loopholes put those weapons in unstable hands. This needs to stop. 

• Haha 2