Check your account email address ×

The intruder shouted “where is Nancy?” before the attack, according to a source briefed on the attack.

17 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Paul Pelosi attack suspect David DePape had list of other people to target: police 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/paul-pelosi-attack-suspect-david-depape-list-people-target-police

:news:

huh... how about that? 

Why, because it’s Fox News?

1 hour ago, toslow said:

I know you’re just trolling, but in a sick way you seemed to be trying to justify this fag shit as being okay. 

So it's okay to tell these guys they can't be gay and choose for them, but it isn't okay to require a shot?

Both should be free choices.  You guys are a sad bunch of hypocrites.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So it's okay to tell these guys they can't be gay and choose for them, but it isn't okay to require a shot?

Both should be free choices.  You guys are a sad bunch of hypocrites.

I didn’t say i was against people being gay, to each their own. 

i just don’t agree with it being pushed in schools on young kids for political reasons.

I don’t get the look at me look at me bullshit, so what you’re gay big deal enjoy your life 

Edited by toslow

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

Errr, yes you did.

1 hour ago, toslow said:

...in a sick way you seemed to be trying to justify this fag shit as being okay. 

ie, it is not okay to you and you won't allow it.  Your implied message is really strong.  Nice of you to backpedal when I call you out though.  TooSlow...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

Cause the police said, that statement alone tells you to take with a grain of salt 

the mounties?

1 minute ago, toslow said:

i just don’t agree with it being pushed in schools on young kids for political reasons 

in Canada?

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Errr, yes you did.

ie, it is not okay to you and you won't allow it.  Your implied message is really strong.  Nice of you to backpedal when I call you out though.  TooSlow...

Not backpedaling at all,

I guess you think it’s ok to have this conversation with a kid in kindergarten 

So the number 3 in line to the president get her home broken into and the nutbar has a list to maybe kill others and is part of some right wing conspiracy group.

So where is the FBI in raiding those groups?  Nope they just go into the neighborhood and start asking polite questions instead of rounding up the perps.

Looks like some morons just can't think for themselves.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Paul Pelosi attack suspect David DePape had list of other people to target: police 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/paul-pelosi-attack-suspect-david-depape-list-people-target-police

:news:

huh... how about that? 

How about just showing the tape of him either being let in or breaking in.  
case closed. 

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Errr, yes you did.

Show me that i said i was against gays?

if you’re into gays good for you, fill your guts 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The cops also have body cams, there really is no need to speculate anything.

Yup.  Now we’re acting like there are not cameras everywhere.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

It was a assassination attempt on the US speaker.

Plain and simple really

Now he is assassin?  :lol:

That lets his target excuse himself while he takes a shit with his cell phone?   
Alright!!!  But make it fast and wash your hands.  I have a whole list here of people Im going to kill. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Yup.  Now we’re acting like there are not cameras everywhere.

Now he is assassin?  :lol:

That lets his target excuse himself while he takes a shit with his cell phone?   
Alright!!!  But make it fast and wash your hands.  I have a whole list here of people Im going to kill. 

Death by bunga bunga!

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So the number 3 in line to the president get her home broken into and the nutbar has a list to maybe kill others and is part of some right wing conspiracy group.

So where is the FBI in raiding those groups?  Nope they just go into the neighborhood and start asking polite questions instead of rounding up the perps.

Looks like some morons just can't think for themselves.

precisely who said that? 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Didn't Pelosi have an unnamed individual in his car with him during that drunken wreck?  Pepperidge Farms remembers.  :lol:  

CHP said in a press release Sunday night that Paul Pelosi’s 2021 Porsche was struck in Napa Valley by a 2014 Jeep as he was attempting to cross State Route 29. No injuries were reported, and Pelosi was arrested about 80 minutes after law enforcement responded to the scene, according to the agency.