Check your account email address ×

Man , the economy is kicking ass!!

f7ben

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ours plans to be an eye surgeon... we plan to get our social security checks mailed to the guest cottage at her ocean front beach home.  I'm already picking out my Boston whaler... the wife can pick out the drapes, linens and shower curtain. :lol:

she should be able to afford this one without taking on any debt...

https://www.bostonwhaler.com/boat-models/dauntless.html

Hope it all works out for you.  :bc:

our daughter retired from nursing at 25 to be a stay at home Mom.  She is not worried about our retirement. :lol:

Her and my son in law have done very well for themselves.  I think they are more the exception than rule when it comes to younger people.  Hard workers though.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the student loan forgiveness (vote purchasing) program is just as much horseshit as the fucking PPP loan forgiveness. 

neither should have happened, both should be paid in full by the responsible parties.

maybe he found out he's not getting an 8.7% cola from his employer for 2023... 'just because'? 

I agree, I never wanted either of those.  There is one big difference, the 1.9 Trillion dollar Biden bill passed strictly along party lines.  All DEMS wanted it and All R's were against it.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the student loan forgiveness (vote purchasing) program is just as much horseshit as the fucking PPP loan forgiveness. 

neither should have happened, both should be paid in full by the responsible parties.

maybe he found out he's not getting an 8.7% cola from his employer for 2023... 'just because'? 

Of course it was. Welfare for the upper middle class.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Those can be placed into bankruptcy. Compare 🍎 to 🍊 

that wasn't the point

we can't repossess your education so here's $10k if you haven't bothered to pay off your debt ... ???

24 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Of course it was. Welfare for the upper middle class.

I don't want welfare of any kind thank you very much 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that wasn't the point

we can't repossess your education so here's $10k if you haven't bothered to pay off your debt ... ???

Can you reposes ten of thousands of dollars in credit card debt? Or government business loans? 

🍎 and 🍊 

35 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that wasn't the point

What’d you do with your Covid cash then? 

The student loan thing isn’t going to make it. I said it before, it will die just like the vaccine mandate did. It’s Grandpa Snufleburger virtue signaling to his masses, nothing more, nothing less. When his obscene ideas get shot down, it just riles his mobs up even more. It’s a win/win for him, and he never actually takes anyone’s rights away or anything. 

Anyone still remember being a low life piece of shit that was going to kill your family for not taking the shots? I can’t believe you pure bloods made it through Joey Dumbfucks Covid Winter of Death on top of that. Just crazy. 

6 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Yep, both pure horseshit but PPP was far worse, alot of free money went to wealthy biz owners who didn't need it at all. The current student loan BS has a price tag around 3 - 3.5 billion, PPP loan BS was 900 billion.

• Like 1

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

What’d you do with your Covid cash then? 

The student loan thing isn’t going to make it. I said it before, it will die just like the vaccine mandate did. It’s Grandpa Snufleburger virtue signaling to his masses, nothing more, nothing less. When his obscene ideas get shot down, it just riles his mobs up even more. It’s a win/win for him, and he never actually takes anyone’s rights away or anything. 

the little we received went straight into our daughters college account, who will be ultimately paying for it in the long run.

the student loan forgiveness sounds great during an election year... to some.  

52 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the little we received went straight into our daughters college account, who will be ultimately paying for it in the long run.

the student loan forgiveness sounds great during an election year... to some.  

Fuck you for even justifying his bullshit questioning of the pittance you received. Faggot ass rich trash vampires took trillions and dumbass piece of fuck Republicans wanna cry about $600 checks to poor people 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fuck you for even justifying his bullshit questioning of the pittance you received. Faggot ass rich trash vampires took trillions and dumbass piece of fuck Republicans wanna cry about $600 checks to poor people 

He was the one talking shit about it. 

That money did fuck all good in the grand scheme of things. It’s been proven time and time again now that everyone that just wanted to go on living life and protect the vulnerable, instead of shutting everything down, were right all along. The people that “needed” that money are still poor/broke AF and are in even deeper shit than they were in 2020. Looking back, 2020 was a banner year to every one since, minus the bullshit lockdowns and riots over drug addicts. 

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

He was the one talking shit about it. 

That money did fuck all good in the grand scheme of things. It’s been proven time and time again now that everyone that just wanted to go on living life and protect the vulnerable, instead of shutting everything down, were right all along. The people that “needed” that money are still poor/broke AF and are in even deeper shit than they were in 2020. Looking back, 2020 was a banner year to every one since, minus the bullshit lockdowns and riots over drug addicts. 

I’m not disputing that none of it should have happened. If they are gonna put 5 trillion on the credit card though I’ll advocate for the working class and poor to get as much of it as possible every time though. 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

I’m not disputing that none of it should have happened. If they are gonna put 5 trillion on the credit card though I’ll advocate for the working class and poor to get as much of it as possible every time though. 

Which they did so now what? 

13 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Yep, both pure horseshit but PPP was far worse, alot of free money went to wealthy biz owners who didn't need it at all. The current student loan BS has a price tag around 3 - 3.5 billion, PPP loan BS was 900 billion.

A lot got millions. 

No taxes on that free money either ...just straight cash. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

The simple solution is to allow student loans to be covered under bankruptcy for all people. The current law is totally insane. 

Don't take out a student loan if you wont or can't pay it back is the simplest solution along with getting tuition rates under control

22 hours ago, poopooforme said:

Or this fucking disaster I saw on the tube the other night.  That little shitbox camper.  Check out that fine print.  18 year loan on a shitbox that will be junk in 5 years....  I literally had to pause it to take this picture because of how stupid consumers are!!!

IMG_20220718_184740690.thumb.jpg.fa98dcf4a3c65195c763d1fa45c84648.jpg

There's guys, at work, 25 year loan on a trailer.

One guy is $75/ week.

🤦

The simple solution is to allow student loans to be covered under bankruptcy for all people. The current law is totally insane. 

i'm not for loan forgiveness but i am for eliminating the interest. that would help those who truly want to pay it off. bankruptcy may be a good idea , someone doing ok but dragging that debt may fall through the cracks though.