Check your account email address ×

Man , the economy is kicking ass!!

f7ben

Cancel the recession!!! It never existed

Stock market is ripping 

Doesnt matter if companies make money or not. The fed is going to PIVOT someday maybe!!!!

Thats all that matters!!!

New all time highs are in the way in a matter of days.

Only giant green boner candles allowed!!

Inflation , who cares. War , who cares. Bankruptcy? Who cares. Layoffs??? Nobody cares!!!!! 

Biden sure does know how to make things great again!!!!

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

….and? 

This  ^^^^^ is exactly what destroyed our world, faggot ass retard boomers who don’t have the mental capacity to understand anything other than generational theft to keep their wallets fat. Fucking faggot ass boomer trash

• Gold Member

Or this fucking disaster I saw on the tube the other night.  That little shitbox camper.  Check out that fine print.  18 year loan on a shitbox that will be junk in 5 years....  I literally had to pause it to take this picture because of how stupid consumers are!!!

IMG_20220718_184740690.thumb.jpg.fa98dcf4a3c65195c763d1fa45c84648.jpg

Edited by poopooforme

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Cancel the recession!!! It never existed

Stock market is ripping 

Doesnt matter if companies make money or not. The fed is going to PIVOT someday maybe!!!!

Thats all that matters!!!

New all time highs are in the way in a matter of days.

Only giant green boner candles allowed!!

Inflation , who cares. War , who cares. Bankruptcy? Who cares. Layoffs??? Nobody cares!!!!! 

Biden sure does know how to make things great again!!!!

did you go short at the bottom again or play the vix? 

fomc meeting on November 1&2  ;)

https://www.federalreserve.gov/monetarypolicy/fomccalendars.htm

3 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Or this fucking disaster I saw on the tube the other night.  Check out that fine print.  18 year loan on a shitbox that will be junk in 5 years....  I literally had to pause it to take this picture because of how stupid consumers are!!!

wtf is it?  

18 years?

Goddamn people are stupid when they 'want' something  :lol:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

wtf is it?  

18 years?

Its a little shitbox camper that that suv is pulling.  Single axle.  They are advertising it for 149 a month.  5 dollars a day.  FOR 18 FUCKING YEARS AT 8% INTEREST....  Retards.  Fucking retards.  You know they wouldn't advertise this if it wasn't working.....

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

wtf is it?  

18 years?

Campers. They were blaring radio commercials around here about the same thing $144/month for 160 months. Just like the idiots that finance Ice Castles for 15 years.

3 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Its a little shitbox camper that that suv is pulling.  Single axle.  They are advertising it for 149 a month.  5 dollars a day.  FOR 18 FUCKING YEARS AT 8% INTEREST....  Retards.  Fucking retards.  You know they wouldn't advertise this if it wasn't working.....

2 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Campers. They were blaring radio commercials around here about the same thing $144/month for 160 months. Just like the idiots that finance Ice Castles for 15 years.

this is what's wrong with this country...

wants 'it' but has to finance 'it' 

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

this is what's wrong with this country...

wants 'it' but has to finance 'it'

Agreed.  Don't buy anything that you can't afford!!!

So how many on here have a snowmobile financed right now? 

That is why I find it interesting how some on here justify the cost of a trail pass.  Truck = 60k FINANCED, Sleds = 15k Financed, Trailer = 10k Financed.....so that means a 200 dollar trail pass is acceptable.  LOL.

You can't finance a trail pass, EH, just put it on the credit card.

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Agreed.  Don't buy anything that you can't afford!!!

So how many on here have a snowmobile financed right now? 

That is why I find it interesting how some on here justify the cost of a trail pass.  Truck = 60k FINANCED, Sleds = 15k Financed, Trailer = 10k Financed.....so that means a 200 dollar trail pass is acceptable.  LOL.

not me... I can, but refuse to finance a $16k toy or take the money out of my bank account because I 'want' it.  if anyone can prove their comparable 2023 sled is worth $10k more in rideability than one of mine... I welcome it. 

that said, I may be selling one of mine if the 2024 RXC is what they say it is... but won't finance a toy.  

31 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Or this fucking disaster I saw on the tube the other night.  That little shitbox camper.  Check out that fine print.  18 year loan on a shitbox that will be junk in 5 years....  I literally had to pause it to take this picture because of how stupid consumers are!!!

Bullshit, have you seen what that has to offer?  Full length drawer slides on ball bearings, cabinet doors with glass inlays, faux marble countertop, etc.

Plus it’s far less expensive than those $180,000 RV’s that people get.  It’s a literally a bargain investment in one’s quality of life if you heart camping.  Personally, I don’t.  

Jesus Christ.  :lol:

How dare people with jobs buy things for themselves when that money could make politicians rich or given to people who are too lazy to work. 

iTs dEStrOYinG tHe COUntry!!!!!!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Plissken said:

Bullshit, have you seen what that has to offer?  Full length drawer slides on ball bearings, cabinet doors with glass inlays, faux marble countertop, etc.

Plus it’s far less expensive than those $180,000 RV’s that people get.  It’s a literally a bargain investment in one’s quality of life if you heart camping.  Personally, I don’t.  

don't forget to finance a $50k SUV just to pull it around...

also don't forget to whine like a bitch about the price of fuel to pull it around

hey, did we mention you're going to need a place to store it 

last but not least did we mention you're going to need the extended warranty because we build these fuckers as cheap as possible!

;)

• Gold Member

Who said people shouldn't buy shit????   I just bought a new Polaris General.  30k.  But you know what?  I paid for it in full.  I am not saying don't buy toys you fucking morons.  Just don't buy something you need 5-10-15 fucking years to pay for it.  That means you can't afford it.  Get it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Jesus Christ.  :lol:

How dare people with jobs buy things for themselves when that money could make politicians rich or given to people who are too lazy to work. 

iTs dEStrOYinG tHe COUntry!!!!!!

you're missing the point here that even those of us who often disagree seem to agree upon.   

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/PSAVERT

https://www.newyorkfed.org/newsevents/news/research/2022/20220802#:~:text=Financial Well-being-,Total Household Debt Surpasses %2416 trillion in Q2 2022%3B Mortgage,and Credit Card Balances Increase

debt slavery... 

1 minute ago, poopooforme said:

Who said people shouldn't buy shit????   I just bought a new Polaris General.  30k.  But you know what?  I paid for it in full.  I am not saying don't buy toys you fucking morons.  Just don't buy something you need 5-10-15 fucking years to pay for it.  That means you can't afford it.  Get it?

I think if most people understood this, we wouldn't have the dems running on all these programs to forgive loans.

• Like 2