Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

21 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

is there a dealer locator app or QR code to get it installed?

You send a postage paid card back saying you did it and then Arctic Cat sends you back a $25 prepaid Amex card.

Or you can bring sled to your dealer.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

sorry you can't go riding... here's some playing cards to occupy your time.

surprised Polaris hasn't given all their customers Monopoly games with all the stop rides and stop sales as those poor fuckers have way more time on their hands. 

TextronCat also provided a fun game of 'dial in the clutching yourself' though, so there's that. 

There is no perfect clutch setup for all riders so to complain about clutch calibration I guess shows how much Arctic Cat home run'd the catalyst if that's the gripe 

3 minutes ago, mnstang said:

There is no perfect clutch setup for all riders so to complain about clutch calibration I guess shows how much Arctic Cat home run'd the catalyst if that's the gripe 

like we have anything better to do... :sad:

2 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

I wonder what he’s talking about 🤔 

IMG_3258.png

IMG_3259.png

FSGF is a cesspool... :lmao:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Palu49 said:

That comes in a padded envelope and when you rip it open recycled paper fibers go everywhere 

I’m a little slow on the uptake but are you the guy going at it with Burmeister on FB?🤔😂

• Haha 1

If a different belt actually gains all that performance, you have to question how well the previous calibration was set up for that machine and belt.

I just want to know when the Hercules helix will be available.  Will it be called a catalyst converter?  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m a little slow on the uptake but are you the guy going at it with Burmeister on FB?🤔😂

You’re not incorrect. I don’t care if he’s claiming what he’s claiming but when he does it every single day and throws shots at everyone else every post I had to finally talk some shit.

3 minutes ago, mnstang said:

If a different belt actually gains all that performance, you have to question how well the previous calibration was set up for that machine and belt.

I just want to know when the Hercules helix will be available.  Will it be called a catalyst converter?  

He said he was in on the development of the catalyst clutching on the Yamaha forum so you think he would’ve had it all lined out before production…

• Like 2

https://issuu.com/tsvcustomerservice/docs/arc_my25_ac_snow_accessories_catalog_issu

thumbing through the performance section of the 2025 accessory catalog, there's some shocks, extreme duty brake disc and pads, couple other niknacks but no OPTIONAL GEARING? 

only real insiders must know the details and part #'s. :dunno:

also... no Gates belts?  :wtf:

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://issuu.com/tsvcustomerservice/docs/arc_my25_ac_snow_accessories_catalog_issu

thumbing through the performance section of the 2025 accessory catalog, there's some shocks, extreme duty brake disc and pads, couple other niknacks but no OPTIONAL GEARING? 

only real insiders must know the details and part #'s. :dunno:

also... no Gates belts?  :wtf:

I wonder how many people actually put the racing pads and "extreme duty" rotor on their sled, then putz around at 25mph all weekend on them.

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

I wonder how many people actually put the racing pads and "extreme duty" rotor on their sled, then putz around at 25mph all weekend on them.

I took my Audi in for the pre-paid 30k service and the tech asked why I had all new pads and rotors.  Changed them because they squeaked like hell and dusted like shit.  10mi after you detail your wheels they were dirty.  Fuck that shit.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jonlafon1 said:

According to my source “ your fucked.  Racers first”.  So maybe 2026?  :dunno:

ratio?

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

at $800 for a brake rotor and set of pads, probably not many.  I did try the Hayes numbers shown in the Country Cat pics in a Google search and got nothing.  The Wildwood pieces for the 440/500's can be acquired for peanuts if you are savvy enough avoid the Cat markup.  ;)

18 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I took my Audi in for the pre-paid 30k service and the tech asked why I had all new pads and rotors.  Changed them because they squeaked like hell and dusted like shit.  10mi after you detail your wheels they were dirty.  Fuck that shit.

I like the people who buy Porsches with PCCB, then promptly throw on some steelies and let that spendy upgrade sit in a corner of their garage or car condo.

40 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ratio?

at $800 for a brake rotor and set of pads, probably not many.  I did try the Hayes numbers shown in the Country Cat pics in a Google search and got nothing.  The Wildwood pieces for the 440/500's can be acquired for peanuts if you are savvy enough avoid the Cat markup.  ;)

Put wilwood's on my Escalade.  Jeebus.  No dust boots.  Didn't think twice when I installed them, but replacing the seals and at least one scuffed piston EVERY spring sucked.

42 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ratio?

Knew I couldn't be the only one that missed the Wilwoods. Excellent modulation, great power, distinct sound. The Hayes have power and nothing else. Oh and they are a complete PIA to bleed on the Procross.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Premium said:

Knew I couldn't be the only one that missed the Wilwoods. Excellent modulation, great power, distinct sound. The Hayes have power and nothing else. Oh and they are a complete PIA to bleed on the Procross.

Vacuum bleeder helps a ton. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

The snocross setup pads are 300+ a set 

Skogquist must be saving $1800 per weekend... :(

43 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I like the people who buy Porsches with PCCB, then promptly throw on some steelies and let that spendy upgrade sit in a corner of their garage or car condo.

anyone who turns a 911 into a Safari or Dakkar version deserves killing in my opinion 

14 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Put wilwood's on my Escalade.  Jeebus.  No dust boots.  Didn't think twice when I installed them, but replacing the seals and at least one scuffed piston EVERY spring sucked.

I wouldn't have suggested those but you never asked so... :ashamed:

10 minutes ago, Premium said:

for the era and money excellent... that said the RXC stops better and with those pads still make the noise.  Polaris brakes on the Cross Country, also a good noise.  pretty certain Raisin Farmer said the CC comes with the good pads as stock.  IDK if they come with the $600 rotor though