Check your account email address ×

Controlled Opposition…Wolf In Sheeps Clothing..A Coward

• Jimmy Snacks changed the title to Controlled Opposition…Wolf In Sheeps Clothing..A Coward
11 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Then why such an effort to keep him from running?

Because he’s a piece of shit and didn’t do anything good enough while in office to suffer his disgusting character or lack there of.

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes I'm sure thats it Ben.  :lol: 

The man is a piece of garbage and he was a horrible president. That’s all there is to it to those of us not in his cult.

• Like 1

Just for the sake of moving forward, I wish Trump would step aside ... and if he wants to get back into politics to go after a Senate seat vs. POTUS.  He may have been regarded as a horrible President by the TDS cult, but he was still better than the clown show holding down the Oval Office currently.  The fact the MSM and deep state did (and continue to) invest all their time in trying to ruin him, he will never be as effective as he could be.  But I'll still be happy to see the next GOP'er to win reinstate some of his policies like the border and getting out of the Paris Accord bullshit.  And, hopefully taking this Green Deal crap and flushing it down the toilet like the pile of shit it is.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

He sucks at twitter....but most people who love twitter suck, so perhaps that is fitting.  Doesn't mean that policy wise he wasn't a monstrous improvement over the vegetable we have in office now.  Like Chris I hope the fuck he steps aside and someone else runs.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

He sucks at twitter....but most people who love twitter suck, so perhaps that is fitting.  Doesn't mean that policy wise he wasn't a monstrous improvement over the vegetable we have in office now.  Like Chris I hope the fuck he steps aside and someone else runs.

I hope so too but with that fat head and over inflated ego I doubt it

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Skidooski said:

I hope so too but with that fat head and over inflated ego I doubt it

That’s the issue for sure but it’s telling how his support is starting to turn on outlets like Fox and Newsmax…IMO conservatives and Republicans want Desantis. Going to be interesting to see how this plays out.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Then why such an effort to keep him from running?

mean tweets, or is it 'truths' now?

:lol2:

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Like Biden he is too fucking old.  They both have other problems as well, but seriously fucking retire.

Seriously, we don't need Trump or Biden in office again.

Democrats... you'd best start looking for a moderate centrist to run against DeSantis stat.  

Republicans... you can do better... Much better.

6 hours ago, Bontz said:

Just for the sake of moving forward, I wish Trump would step aside ... and if he wants to get back into politics to go after a Senate seat vs. POTUS.  He may have been regarded as a horrible President by the TDS cult, but he was still better than the clown show holding down the Oval Office currently.  The fact the MSM and deep state did (and continue to) invest all their time in trying to ruin him, he will never be as effective as he could be.  But I'll still be happy to see the next GOP'er to win reinstate some of his policies like the border and getting out of the Paris Accord bullshit.  And, hopefully taking this Green Deal crap and flushing it down the toilet like the pile of shit it is.

Trump needs to stay in the forefront.  He is the perfect guy to deflect the attacks from the Democrats and Rinos.  He can take it and has proven that they can't break him.  I am not sure there is someone close to running for POTUS that could do that currently.

17 hours ago, racer254 said:

Trump needs to stay in the forefront.  He is the perfect guy to deflect the attacks from the Democrats and Rinos.  He can take it and has proven that they can't break him.  I am not sure there is someone close to running for POTUS that could do that currently.

DeSantis is pretty good at pushing back on the BS narratives as well. It’s what the r’s need in this era. A pussy like Romney or Pence is not going to cut it.

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If it weren’t for the electoral college there would be no Trump.

If there were no electoral college the country would be ruled by the northeast and California...please go read a book and learn why we are a constitutional republic and not a Democracy. 

• Like 1