Check your account email address ×

****Official Pet Photo Thread****

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member

I could have used one of those car wash/dog wash deals last night....this is “Salmon” Sadie right before she rolled in a mess of dead fish next to the creek...goddamn did she stink...wife was thrilled! :lol:

5C313363-5132-4E66-A382-449F275F5DDA.thumb.jpeg.b25f6b40358f3d9c6e4b120e9bf50bff.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/4/2017 at 8:35 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

I could have used one of those car wash/dog wash deals last night....this is “Salmon” Sadie right before she rolled in a mess of dead fish next to the creek...goddamn did she stink...wife was thrilled! :lol:

5C313363-5132-4E66-A382-449F275F5DDA.thumb.jpeg.b25f6b40358f3d9c6e4b120e9bf50bff.jpeg

My frigging dog rolls in any foul smelling thing he can find, poo,  mud, dead animal,  if it's totally disgusting,  the fuck head is rolling in it..So I feel your guys pain!! But in the end, alls you can do is laugh.. 

You have a nice looking dog Biggie, cool to see how active you active with him/her..always some good pics..:bc:

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

My frigging dog rolls in any foul smelling thing he can find, poo,  mud, dead animal,  if it's totally disgusting,  the fuck head is rolling in it..So I feel your guys pain!! But in the end, alls you can do is laugh.. 

You have a nice looking dog Biggie, cool to see how active you active with him/her..always some good pics..:bc:

Thanks my man and she has been great for my physical and mental health! :thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Hows he/she doing?

She's actually doing better than ever. For the past year ,she never slept on her bed,wasn't interested in walks or playing. Now she's completely different.  Sleeps on her bed,beats up the cat, starting to enjoy walks again. That toe must have really hurt. Best decision ever was to do the operation 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your dog looks great Tomas...things going better with her anxiety issues? 

Yes and no. We got a 12'x7' dog kennel/run and she has escaped it twice by pulling the mesh off the bottom rail. Last Wednesday we were watching her on an old phone we have set up as a real time camera whole we are at work. She started going nuts around 10 so I waited till about 1030 to see if she was going to calm down but no dice. 

So I took of from work and was trying to make it home before she got out. She did get out but was thankfully still in the yard when I got there. She still is nervous of me so we had a standoff. I had to get my girlfriend to leave work to help me. As soon as she got there, Bailey started to wag her tail and greeted my girlfriend. So I know where I fall on the totem pole lol. So after we got her on a leash again I set about setting up the house and her crate so I could go back to work as well. I put 6 pad locks on the create to hold it together. It worked but when I got home there was part of a tooth on the floor and blood in her fur from biting the pad locks and crate.

Today she seems to be fine and doing nothing but sleeping in the kennel. I hope she lasts the next hour as I should be home by then

20171108_165826.jpg

20171108_165829.jpg

20171108_170033.jpg

We got real close to throwing in the towel a couple of times. She has escaped 4 times and ran away 3. One of those times she was gone for 23 hours. We are about a mortgage payment into her, the start up and things to keep her there such as the kennel and a really nice dog house I bought. It has not been easy but we are way to emotionally and financially invested into her to give up now and I mean if I can justify a snowmobile how could I not justify this lmao

• Like 2