Check your account email address ×

****Official Pet Photo Thread****

ckf

4 hours ago, 02sled said:

Someone doesn't look impressed at all.

Mine doesn’t enjoy bath time either. At all. The last dog I had loved it. :dunno: 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Edmo said:

Mine doesn’t enjoy bath time either. At all. The last dog I had loved it. :dunno: 

Lily hates the bath too. But she loves it when it all over. Can see she feels better.

If she'd stay out of the mud and stop rolling in everything that smells terrible baths would be alot less.

35 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Where's that? Groomers?

A pet store that has self service wash bays. The fuck if I'm paying $70 for someone to give my dog a bath.

Edited by Woodtick
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Edmo said:

Our golden retriever loved getting a bath.... all you had to say was bath time and he would beat you down the hall and be waiting in the bath tub for you. Then he loved the blow dryer except around his ears.

Snowden went to the groomers today.......but I'm not going to put his pic up here so sick fucks can look at his freshly groomed asshole and fondle themselves....... :staresatmomo: 

• Haha 2

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 9:48 AM, Woodtick said:

A pet store that has self service wash bays. The fuck if I'm paying $70 for someone to give my dog a bath.

they have one of those at the gas station close to the cabin . yes I used it this yr when one of my dogs found a skunk in a neighbors live cage arg .

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

they have one of those at the gas station close to the cabin . yes I used it this yr when one of my dogs found a skunk in a neighbors live cage arg .

The self service car washes by me are starting to put them in.

17 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The self service car washes by me are starting to put them in.

they are sweet . I don't have fuck you money but I did build a old used plastic shower base over a laundry tub

with a large 800 buck grohe kitchen pot filler sprayer  out of a job and some plastic walls in my basement .

. then I put the carpet blower in there kennel room works pretty good  in a Sanford and sun sort of way

44 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Sounds like a bit of FU money to me. A working stiff would have had that spendy sprayer on CL before it was removed from the job. :lol2:

lol I let my right hand guy have first dibs on crap he thinks he can resell . I am shocked at what people buy . I am happy some times saves me on dumping costs .

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1