Check your account email address ×

****Official Pet Photo Thread****

ckf

23 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Picked up my daughter some new Sorel riding/winter boots for Christmas. Went to wrap them last night. Of course no tape, run to the drugstore to get tape, 20min tops. I get home to the dog sitting in the corner of his crate staring at the wall, and then see this.................................................I'm so fucking bummed, $150 pair of boots, shot..

mms_img-418998925.jpg

That sucks! We have been very lucky with Izzy. She only destroys her toys and tennis balls.

The young blood is getting big and smarter by the day. Fucking prick is a master of chaos if he doesn’t get a run in. The old boy has the cancer. Had to get two tumors removed and he is supposed to be ok. He has the cone of shame on and a 12 inch stiching section down his back. He looks pathetic. 

D4D4B5A2-6B62-4A5C-9608-CEDCFB08CC60.thumb.jpeg.dfab77af37b244539af203572f45e501.jpeg55513302-8B35-4333-A3BF-E7173645A2B0.jpeg.de13dd9a77957a749a1ff9f1e7317c87.jpegE9CFB078-6770-4E59-9C2B-431FF7B0A82F.thumb.jpeg.24f1c37d8c594b8d52176e9ed4d75cab.jpeg

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Picked up my daughter some new Sorel riding/winter boots for Christmas. Went to wrap them last night. Of course no tape, run to the drugstore to get tape, 20min tops. I get home to the dog sitting in the corner of his crate staring at the wall, and then see this.................................................I'm so fucking bummed, $150 pair of boots, shot..

mms_img-418998925.jpg

Get him a deer or elk antler to chew   

29 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

we used the rawhide chew bones from the pet store - he loved them and left everything else alone. From time to time we would give him a dried pigs ear.

Edited by 02sled

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Plenty of good things to chew, he has some anxiety issues, he must have had an episode when I left..just bummed out, I cant swing another $150 for boots at the moment...

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

we used the rawhide chew bones from the pet store - he loved them and left everything else alone. From time to time we would give him a dried pigs ear.

I'll stick with the antlers 

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Plenty of good things to chew, he has some anxiety issues, he must have had an episode when I left..just bummed out, I cant swing another $150 for boots at the moment...

My Mastiff ruined IDK how many of the wifes purses, shoes, bras, underwear.  She would destroy her "chew toys" too . Got her an antler to chew, and she quit destroying things.  My boxer from day one when we brought him home has had his own antlers.  He has never destroyed any of our stuff.   If he has anxiety issues, an antler would be great for him. He wants to chew when he gets stress out. Give him something to chew,  that's his and he won't destroy your stuff. Trust me, they work :bc:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The young blood is getting big and smarter by the day. Fucking prick is a master of chaos if he doesn’t get a run in. The old boy has the cancer. Had to get two tumors removed and he is supposed to be ok. He has the cone of shame on and a 12 inch stiching section down his back. He looks pathetic. 

D4D4B5A2-6B62-4A5C-9608-CEDCFB08CC60.thumb.jpeg.dfab77af37b244539af203572f45e501.jpeg55513302-8B35-4333-A3BF-E7173645A2B0.jpeg.de13dd9a77957a749a1ff9f1e7317c87.jpegE9CFB078-6770-4E59-9C2B-431FF7B0A82F.thumb.jpeg.24f1c37d8c594b8d52176e9ed4d75cab.jpeg

Oh man sorry to hear about your older dog getting sick. You're pup is really cool looking though. I dig the eyes! Always wanted a Husky with two different eye colors.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I'll stick with the antlers 

My Mastiff ruined IDK how many of the wifes purses, shoes, bras, underwear.  She would destroy her "chew toys" too . Got her an antler to chew, and she quit destroying things.  My boxer from day one when we brought him home has had his own antlers.  He has never destroyed any of our stuff.   If he has anxiety issues, an antler would be great for him. He wants to chew when he gets stress out. Give him something to chew,  that's his and he won't destroy your stuff. Trust me, they work :bc:

I did get him one once, it was like $40 and lasted about 15min till it was in pieces, I get raw fresh beef femurs cut into 6" lengths from the meat market, still has the marrow in them, they keep him busy for a few hours.. It is what it is, the dog is a hot mess, but we love him.. Just really bummed out about the boots, was really happy to get them for her.. Thanks for your advice SVT..

33 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I did get him one once, it was like $40 and lasted about 15min till it was in pieces, I get raw fresh beef femurs cut into 6" lengths from the meat market, still has the marrow in them, they keep him busy for a few hours.. It is what it is, the dog is a hot mess, but we love him.. Just really bummed out about the boots, was really happy to get them for her.. Thanks for your advice SVT..

Did you get an antler that was cut down the middle exposing the marrow? That's what my Mastiff does to antlers that are cut like that.   They last 3 minutes, if that.  We don't get ones that are cut like that anymore :bc:

Just like CanadianGayKev, they don't last 3 minutes :lol:

IMG_20171215_163544.thumb.jpg.5046bda208ac9f6497b680d21aeb73e8.jpg

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Did you get an antler that was cut down the middle exposing the marrow? That's what my Mastiff does to antlers that are cut like that.   They last 3 minutes, if that.  We don't get ones that are cut like that anymore :bc:

Just like CanadianGayKev, they don't last 3 minutes :lol:

IMG_20171215_163544.thumb.jpg.5046bda208ac9f6497b680d21aeb73e8.jpg

Yes that's what I got, I saw a country store by me has the solid, I'll go check it out

4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yea those don't last at all    

Agreed,  I'll swing by the place that sells whole ones, but on a lighter note, GF picked him up a sweater :happy:

DSC_1494.JPG

• Haha 1

Our old dogs only destroyed stuffed toys and had a favourite that they seemed to favour. We bought them so-called indestructible balls and they were done in a few minutes. We were talking about getting a mid sized dog but think we're going for another Dobe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...