Check your account email address ×

Team Belly Pan is a Dumpster Fire of White Fragility

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

When you're challenged you resort to name calling. It's teenage girl behavior.

:bc:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah that’s it Jimmy.  It’s entertainment and people on here typically are annoyed and butthurt when challenged.  Perspective and self-awareness are hard for you :lol: 

Speaking of self awareness…look in the mirror.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I love guys like you that come to an obscure sled site and think they are challenging views and making a difference…maybe go try it in the real world or in a forum like public office.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah that’s it Jimmy.  It’s entertainment and people on here typically are annoyed and butthurt when challenged.  Perspective and self-awareness are hard for you :lol: 

dammmmmnn @Jimmy Snacks cunt punting @SnowRider :kneebash:

3DF04DF6-A75F-42F1-929A-D8CF2A819436.jpeg

34 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

When Snacks decides that it's someones turn , look out :lol:   I've spent the latter part of 15 years flying just out of his radar screen :lol:  

I like Jimmy :bc: One of the greatest minds on the web says we have a lot in common:lol:

On 2/22/2023 at 11:58 AM, DriftBusta said:

I have a low tolerance for assholes.  And you and Smales are the biggest assholes on this forum bar none, so I’ll just remind you both of that as I see fit.

13 hours ago, hayward said:

We were all wondering just how long it would take for your response upon coming to learn that alcohol and riding are never a good idea.:lol:

I've done plenty of shit I am embarrassed about over the years, but it never involved fishing a sled out of the lake that I borrowed and sunk to oblivion...

Drunk ignorant fucks are gonna be drunk and ignorant...

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Snake said:

I've done plenty of shit I am embarrassed about over the years, but it never involved fishing a sled out of the lake that I borrowed and sunk to oblivion...

Drunk ignorant fucks are gonna be drunk and ignorant...

It was a river , get it right 

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It was a river , get it right 

I sunk a sled but it was mine…on a lake but almost to the mouth of a small river/creek…knee deep in Budweisers and following a guy that LIVED on the lake..he didn’t sink.🤣

4 sleds and two of us deep sixed ‘em….not my finest hour.🤣

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I sunk a sled but it was mine…on a lake but almost to the mouth of a small river/creek…knee deep in Budweisers and following a guy that LIVED on the lake..he didn’t sink.🤣

Mine was a significant misstep that I actually regret. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

In our not so finest hours come memories and stories. Life would be boring without a few “not my finest hours”. :lmao:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member
14 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I’m not on here to find friends.  I’m on here for the entertainment and to throw some reality into the right wing echo chamber most on here are submersed in.  

It shows.

13 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

In our not so finest hours come memories and stories. Life would be boring without a few “not my finest hours”. :lmao:

Could not agree more.👍🏼🤣

• Like 2

14 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I’m not on here to find friends.  I’m on here for the entertainment and to throw some reality into the right wing echo chamber most on here are submersed in.  

I’d like to talk to a few of your friends to see if you act like a dildo around them like you do here. That’s if you have any friends. :lmao:

• Haha 1

On 6/23/2017 at 10:10 AM, f7ben said:

Oh look at that nigger!!!! She isnt sobbing uncontrollably so it must mean that all niggers are worthless animals and deserve to be shpt by cops!!!111

Rabble rabble rablle garblle hoooorraaaaahhhhhhh!!!111!

Fucking idiots 

On 3/14/2017 at 5:39 PM, f7ben said:

Totally , nothing more than people gorging themselves on an echo chamber of self reassurance.....bunch of fags

On 3/14/2017 at 5:55 PM, motonoggin said:

Mayo boy safe space.

:lol:

Hmmmm 

On 3/14/2017 at 6:09 PM, f7ben said:

When someone brings up anything valid that challenges the right wing idiocy they all jack off over......and they then post some shit like this

"I had a PB&J for lunch"

and then all the rest of the fucking stupid faggots jump in with overtly faggy off topic deflections.....yah

thats when I was done with that site

So what changed to bring you back to the fold?

:lol:

:lmao:

3 minutes ago, old indy said:

Ive often wondered what was going through your mind as you approached open water with little more than a conveyor  belt pushing that thing.  🤦‍♂️🥶

Lug flick most likely

• Haha 1