Check your account email address ×

FBI executes search warrant at Trump's Mar-a-Lago, former President says

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I pay my taxes. 

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh really, Mr. I been selling on FB marketplace, I built and sold how many vans for a "substantial profit" this year..

You paid taxes on those sales..:lol:

MUTHERFUCKING :owned:

So Typical 

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

The FBI got warrents from the FISA courts...just sayn

Exactly , the same fisa court that is used to illegally spy on Americans and the same fisa court that the fascist piece of filth Trump reauthorized. 

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fbi - can’t be bothered to question Hillary or anyone associated with her under oath

Fbi - runs cover for Puplosi after a dui stop 

Fbi - buries Hunter laptop

fbi - hounds Trump over the Jan 6th sham that they largely orchestrated

Trumpers - THE GOVERNMENT IS CORRUPT NOW DERRRRR

f7ben - snickers 

Trumpers knew govt was corrupt Beavis, thats why they voted for him.  

• Like 2

Ohhh the fuckin outrage over Hillary’s email bullshit went on for friggin years here and it was a horrible thing she was accused of by every Republican here.

Now the former president leaves office and steals…yes steals appx 30 boxes of classified documents. A large amount are top secret with a clearance required by only a few in the country and many reported if leaked are a threat to the countries national security and those very Clinton bashers give Trump a pass? WTF is wrong with you? Just despicable Americans all of you fucks.

Edited by Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ohhh the fuckin outrage over Hillary’s email bullshit went on for friggin years here and it was a horrible thing she was accused of by every Republican here.

Now the former president leaves office and steals…yes steals appx 30 boxes of classified documents. A large amount are top secret with a clearance required by only a few in the country and many reported if leaked are a threat to the countries national security and those very Clinton bashers give Trump a pass? WTF is wrong with you? Just despicable Americans all of you fucks.

Shut up stupid..

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/12/29/state-releases-huma-abedins-work-docs-found-anthony-weiners-computer/990912001/

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Keep licking Hillary's smelly twat you fucking hack. 

Nobody is giving Trump a pass. Lets wait and see what they got on Him. 

30 boxes of classified documents you say huh yea ill wait. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Answer me this why does a right wing moron such as your self live in one of the heaviest taxed states run by democrats? You must hate every minute of it……LOL

Trump shows a profound ignorance of the law. Democrats did not break into his home. This is not prosecutorial misconduct because prosecutors don't approve warrants. This search occurred because a federal judge found probable cause that evidence of a crime would be at Mar-a-Lago.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Wieners computer…….lmao….lmao

Well you gave Hillary and Huma a pass, why not Trump?? Oh that's right, you're a hack

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump shows a profound ignorance of the law. Democrats did not break into his home. This is not prosecutorial misconduct because prosecutors don't approve warrants. This search occurred because a federal judge found probable cause that evidence of a crime would be at Mar-a-Lago.

once again you get pulled into the dems hell hole of terror. anything anti trump and you're like a kid on a lollypop

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Answer me this why does a right wing moron such as your self live in one of the heaviest taxed states run by democrats? You must hate every minute of it……LOL

Born and raised here , family is here, family business is here,  I live in a nice neighborhood with Good schools. Weather is nice. County roads are nice, Long Island Sound and CT River is excellent boating. 2 hrs north to be in Vermont for some of the best trails in New England. 
I almost moved to FL a few years back but Wifey got Pregnant with our 3rd so we stayed. House has only gone up since so it was a good move. That good enough for you? Im only 36 I wont be here forever. My town is very conservative. I fit in

Why does a Democrat moron like you live in New Hampshire?  . Thats Trump Country with fellow Red Necks that hate you. 

Edited by EvilBird

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

30 boxes.   Sounds like they need to up the security if you can walk out the door with thirty boxes and throw em in  your trunk.  Were they just laying around in basement with confidential stamped on box ? 

• Haha 2