Check your account email address ×

FBI executes search warrant at Trump's Mar-a-Lago, former President says

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

So no link, just BS.   As expected 

The poll found that 44% of registered voters questioned said they would vote for Biden, compared with 41% who said they would back Trump, the Republican he beat in 2020.

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The poll found that 44% of registered voters questioned said they would vote for Biden, compared with 41% who said they would back Trump, the Republican he beat in 2020.

2020. anything a little more current? You know something we can draw conclusions on

Edited by toslow
  • Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Not ever close Dude. I just laugh at the poor bastard. He seems to live a miserable life. Much like 550. Not a lot to do in NH for the Boomers I guess. 

If you only knew stubby.

• Gold Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

If you only knew stubby.

Well you never post anything cool. No cool cars, Boats, Sleds , ATVs , Vacations ....Nada Zippo Zilch....Just crying about Trump on a daily basis . Seems pretty miserable and uneventful to all of us fatty.  :news:

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Ole MC knows exactly what he's doing. It's funny seeing him getting you guys all hot and bothered.

John restocked the fish here a few months back. I even got them to buy a license…lol

Dish are dumb.

• Gold Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

John restocked the fish here a few months back. I even got them to buy a license…lol

Dish are dumb.

Oh you are so smart look at you pat yourself on the back for a site you dont run :lol:

Just now, EvilBird said:

Well you never post anything cool. No cool cars, Boats, Sleds , ATVs , Vacations ....Nada Zippo Zilch....Just crying about Trump on a daily basis . Seems pretty miserable and uneventful to all of us fatty.  :news:

I’ve been on the sled boards for 20 years so a search.

I like pie.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, toslow said:

2020. anything a little more current? You know something we can draw conclusions on

The poll is from the end of July this year. Biden did however beat Trump in 2020 as it says.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I guess you didn’t live through watergate when a sitting president was stopped from hijacking the entire legal system through a totalitarian move. Or when the country was sent into war under a complete false premise. This is no different and possibly not as bad, especially if trump is holding top secret info illegally. 

Conservatives are renowned for their inability to remember the past in a factual way and they think everything is unprecedented.

Nothing will happen to Trump, for the record, again.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Conservatives are renowned for their inability to remember the past and they think everything is unprecedented.

……….and nothing will happen to Trump.

The law that trump allegedly broke was put in place because of tricky dick and his bag of tricks. Ironic. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The law that trump allegedly broke was put in place because of tricky dick and his bag of tricks. Ironic. 

Fuck tricky Dick . 

Trumps a Democrat anyway just ask MCxD

48 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

B12E5A09-3EAF-48E0-B452-44CBAFAD66D9.jpeg

50 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

B12E5A09-3EAF-48E0-B452-44CBAFAD66D9.jpeg

You hypocrite 

BIden JOE BIDEN, 23 JANUARY 2018: And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. 

(Laughter.) 

I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. 

As investigative reporter John Solomon wrote in The Hill, “Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.”

“There is an ongoing investigation into Hunter Biden’s laptop in being bought and paid for by Chinese communist energy companies,” she said. “This is a dangerous threat to our country when we have a man that will be holding the power of the presidency but will so easily and is on record for abusing power.”

When is Joe’s impeachment going to start?